My new ASUS AC66U router and network!!! - Page 3 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #61 of 62 Old 07-18-2013, 07:11 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 58
If you're already wired then there really is no point in pursuing wireless. I was using MoCA to my HTPC but when I got rid of all my cable boxes I also got rid of the coax since it was run outside the house. I plan on running coax and Ethernet throughout the house but until then I'm using wireless. We don't really have any other wireless traffic in the house though. We have tablets and phones but they don't hit the network much. The only major issue we have with wireless is the upstairs AP gets pixelated when we use the microwave... which actually makes me laugh when it happens since it reminds me of cousin Eddie...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cousin Eddie 
Every time Catherine revved up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour or so.

Running Windows Home Server 2011 Evil Abandoned Edition
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 62 Old 08-11-2013, 10:00 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 594
Anyone using Comcast as their internet provider and using this router? I've got a Motorola Surboard SB6120, and I cannot get IPv6 to work. I tried calling comcast customer support, and they are useless.

Media Server: UnRaid Server: 15TB of storage and growing :).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Home Theater Set Up:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Asus Rt Ac66u Wireless Router Ieee 802 11ac Rt Ac66u , Dune Hd Tv303d Wifi 3d Streamer , Pioneer Sc 1522k 9 2 Channel Av Receiver
Gear in this thread - 1522k by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page