The KDLINKS A100 android player combines and expands characteristics of the popular media player and android players. you can play most games(include 3D), watch videos of nearly all foramts on TV , either from USB flash drive, External HDD, SD/MMC/MS card, or from online site such as XBMC,YOUTUBE,FACEBOOK,FLICKER.
* OS: Andriod 4.1 with stable performance;
* Dual Core, Cortex A9 RK3066, 1.6Ghz CPU , Coupled with 8GB nand flash, give you a fly video stream experience.
* RAM: 1 GB DDR3 ; ROM: 8GB NAND Flash;
* Support play video files from stored in your USB flash drive, external HDD up to 2TB or SD/MMC/MS card .
* Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi ,with two antenna,LAN (100M RJ45)
* Support all Android network applications, such as Movie play application up to 1920X1280, Games application(3D), VoIP / Skype;
* XBMC hardware decoding supported, watch high definition videos without hassle.
* Google Play; Download thousands of applications from android market.
* Air play and phone control / share: allows you to share photos,viideo in mobile to TV via this player. Support your iphone, ipad, android device to control the player.
* Support USB Webcam supported;
* Multi-language OSD and user-friendly OSD control;
Amlogic boxes bypass libstagefright, on top of that there are specific tweaks required to make XBMC run best under Android that not all boxes do, so despite it's underpowered hardware the Pivos XIOS still remains the best implementation of XBMC for Android TV. if you've looked at the XIOS and thought not for me then wait till newer stuff comes out later this year with the Amlogic M8 chips.
I have used the KDLINKS A100 Android Media Player. It works pretty good and has a decent GUI. XBMC seems to run a bit sluggish, but you can always change that with less demanding skins. WiFi worked just fine and I never had any dropped connection issues.
Willie is correct with choking on MKV files formats. The decoding ability of the A100 isn't as good as the HD720 from KDLINKS. so depending on what file formats and what media you are viewing, this media player could work just fine for you. This unit should NOT replace your HTPC.
|Kdlinks Hd720 Extreme Full Hd 1080p 3d Media Player With Internal Hdd Bay Gigabit Network Built In W|
|Gear in this thread|