No Zappiti export to NAS - cured - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-03-2013, 10:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
EDIT - screwed up. This was supposed to be posted in the Dune forum.

Posted a while back about my Zappiti data not being exported to my NAS. Problem is solved. The paragraph below is a copy of the post on the Zappiti forum. Thanks to everyone here as well.

OK, I am going to publicly humiliate myself, because it might help someone else out. But I sure do feel REALLY stupid.
I have been fighting a problem of the scraped data not being exported to my NAS. I had posted earlier, asking for help with the problem. Tried all of the suggestions - Thanks to those who replied - but nothing worked. I would get to the point where I clicked the export button and Zappiti would put up the window with the message "Complete - Your entire collection is exported". I would then check the NAS and nothing was there. Well, tonight I was giving it one last shot before giving up. Tried several different things, but again nothing worked.
Then I thought, maybe if I click on the message it will give me some type of error message. So, I clicked on the message. No error message, but my data was exported to the NAS. All this time, I thought that "Complete - Your entire collection is exported" was a status message, but it was a button waiting to be clicked, to do the export. DOH!!!

Anyway, Zappiti works now and I am really pleased with the results. Good WAF also.
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page