I bought a C-200 about two years ago, and it just quit. Powers on, but no video out, nothing.
Since buying it, I have not kept up with any of the new models available from anyone.
I'd appreciate some suggestions for a new standalone networked media player. Not interested in rolling my own HTPC. Needed features:
- Ethernet. Don't need wifi; I have hardwired gigabit to that location.
- Play a wide variety of file formats from networked PCs and a NAS box. Mostly .iso rips of movies complete with menus.
- HDMI and/or component video output; optical audio output.
- Plays online sources as well, Netflix, YouTube, etc.
- Needs a Blu-Ray drive as well.
What's the current state of the art?