*Official* KDLinks HD*** Streaming Media Player Thread - Page 23 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #661 of 667 Old Yesterday, 12:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Does anyone know if the kdLinks HD700, HD720 or A200 have cinavia protection or have issues playing video with cinavia protection? If one of the Kdlinks units is not the best, then what is the best media player for playing 3d iso's without cinavia problems? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #662 of 667 Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Does anyone know if the kdlink HD700, HD720, A200 or A300 have cinavia protection or have issues playing mkv or iso video with cinavia protection? If one of the kdlinks units will not play 3d iso without cinavia issues , then what is the best media player for playing 3d iso's without cinavia issues? Thanks.
post #663 of 667 Old Today, 01:01 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Ok gentlemen, I am a total newbie with this HD720 and I am just a bit overwhelmed by it all. I don't want to bug/bore people with questions of a lower level so maybe one of you can direct me where in the forum to start. I am struggling with network username and password, and I have a 1T WD drive installed and formatted but I don't have a clue how to get, for example, my ISO files onto the drive. No more until I get sent in the right direction Thanks.
post #664 of 667 Old Today, 05:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Liked: 80
If not already mentioned, KDlinks A300 is just a rebadged HiMedia Q10 4K 3D. Might as well save $40 or more, and get a HiMedia w/fairly good support forum at Futeko and Kodi forum's hardware section.

HD Media Keen Videosaurus
post #665 of 667 Old Today, 10:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by needlenoses View Post
Ok gentlemen, I am a total newbie with this HD720 and I am just a bit overwhelmed by it all. I don't want to bug/bore people with questions of a lower level so maybe one of you can direct me where in the forum to start. I am struggling with network username and password, and I have a 1T WD drive installed and formatted but I don't have a clue how to get, for example, my ISO files onto the drive. No more until I get sent in the right direction Thanks.
Loading directly to the KDlinks will take forever. Put the drive back in the PC from which it came and share the drive. Let the KDLinks pull from it. The drive will get very warm in the bay of the KDLinks. As long as you have a fast gigabit lan you should be fine playing full ISOs in 3D.

I've paid for my sins. We're even!
post #666 of 667 Old Today, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackssr View Post
Loading directly to the KDlinks will take forever. Put the drive back in the PC from which it came and share the drive. Let the KDLinks pull from it. The drive will get very warm in the bay of the KDLinks. As long as you have a fast gigabit lan you should be fine playing full ISOs in 3D.

I would have no problem putting the 1T drive back in the PC and I am running the connect with a lan cable so speed should not be an issue. So that leaves me with the username/password issue. I just don't know what it wants. I see all the drives on my PC but when I try to access I get asked the question. I can access the same drives from the Samsung TV ok. I made sure that Password Protected Sharing was turned off.
post #667 of 667 Old Today, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by needlenoses View Post
I would have no problem putting the 1T drive back in the PC and I am running the connect with a lan cable so speed should not be an issue. So that leaves me with the username/password issue. I just don't know what it wants. I see all the drives on my PC but when I try to access I get asked the question. I can access the same drives from the Samsung TV ok. I made sure that Password Protected Sharing was turned off.

Forgot to mention that I have 8 ISO file sitting on my D drive but just cant access from KD. Drive is set to share as is the folder.
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Kdlinks Hd720 Extreme Full Hd 1080p 3d Media Player With Internal Hdd Bay Gigabit Network Built In W
Gear in this thread - Hd720 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page