*Official* Amazon Fire TV Discussion Thread - Page 43 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
 35Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1261 of 1567 Old 10-30-2014, 02:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
reddice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 2,224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by adun79 View Post
Does the new Netflix app have the quick step back/instant rewind? When I tried it a coupe months ago on the Roku3 it was reduced to 1 second, I know it used to be about 5 secs
Yes it does now as both the Roku 3 and Fire TV does it rolls it back 5 seconds great for watching Lost.

EarthLink Extreme powered by Time Warner Cable Brooklyn.
ASUS RT-N66W Router 374.43 (Merlin Build) 208.67.222.220, 8.8.4.4.
Toshiba 39L2300U (My Bedroom) - Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Sony BDPS5200, Sony PS4.
Toshiba 32RV530U (Living Room) - Amazon Fire TV, Sony PS3 Slim.
Cats are the best pets.
reddice is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1262 of 1567 Old 10-30-2014, 08:50 PM
Member
 
dlflannery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Englewood, Ohio
Posts: 66
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anyone else see the _____6420 update change the display calibration? I had to adjust mine from 1% to 3% scale.
dlflannery is offline  
post #1263 of 1567 Old 10-31-2014, 05:53 AM
Advanced Member
 
Otter0911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 580
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I noticed the new Netflix app says HD and no longer Super HD... Is it still playing in 1080?
Otter0911 is offline  
post #1264 of 1567 Old 10-31-2014, 08:05 AM
Senior Member
 
calculon68's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 206
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Not all Netflix videos are available in SuperHD (1080) The test clips like El Fuente: 60 MP10 still play in 1080.

I'm noticing that the Amazon Instant videos are playing in 1080 quicker and more consistently after the update. I'm reaching 1080p after roughly 60 seconds now. I'm assuming it's still a 9 MB stream (compared to Netflix's 5 MB). I tested it against a random selection of entries from my Video Library last night- and it always reached 1080 shortly after the one minute mark after hitting play. Whereas before; 1080 was several minutes.
calculon68 is offline  
post #1265 of 1567 Old 10-31-2014, 09:31 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 22,786
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1398 Post(s)
Liked: 931
They really need to improve the speed that it ramps up to 1080P on the FireTV. The TiVo and Roamios ramp up to 1080P in under two seconds with Prime Streaming. The longest I've seen it take is 5 seconds. Unfortunately though the Amazon app is sluggish. But it will output in 1080P24.

53TB unRAID2--38TB unRAID3--33TB unRAID1a
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
post #1266 of 1567 Old 10-31-2014, 09:59 AM
AVS Special Member
 
undecided's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,573
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by calculon68 View Post
Not all Netflix videos are available in SuperHD (1080) The test clips like El Fuente: 60 MP10 still play in 1080.

I'm noticing that the Amazon Instant videos are playing in 1080 quicker and more consistently after the update. I'm reaching 1080p after roughly 60 seconds now. I'm assuming it's still a 9 MB stream (compared to Netflix's 5 MB). I tested it against a random selection of entries from my Video Library last night- and it always reached 1080 shortly after the one minute mark after hitting play. Whereas before; 1080 was several minutes.
Super HD was always a silly term and should be retired as really doesn't mean anything any more for Netflix. They only have 2 1080P streams now - 4300 and 5800 kpbs (both what they used to call Super HD).

Hence forth it would be better just to say 1080P for Netflix.

Interesting about the Amazon 1080P ramp - I'll have to try - for me it seemed to take about a minute to ramp before the update.

I have seen Amazon 1080P 10 minute averages of 12 - 13 Mbps but assume this includes some buffering filling etc. The only show where I took checked the the total data downloaded through the show and divided by the show running time came out at almost exactly 10 Mbps.
undecided is offline  
post #1267 of 1567 Old 10-31-2014, 11:40 AM
AVS Special Member
 
gadgtfreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,483
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
Liked: 465
Are there any apps yet than you can do a bandwidth speed test?

Panasonic 65" VT50 / Oppo 103D
Marantz AV7702 / Outlaw Model 7500
Klipsch RF7II (2) and RC62II / Hsu VTF-15H (2)
Panamax MR5100
gadgtfreek is online now  
post #1268 of 1567 Old 10-31-2014, 02:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
apw2607's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,361
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter0911 View Post
I noticed the new Netflix app says HD and no longer Super HD... Is it still playing in 1080?
Yes, they just did away with the SuperHD term in the new UI. Its still HD ... which as already indicated can be 5800kbps @ 1080p
Otter0911 likes this.
apw2607 is offline  
post #1269 of 1567 Old 10-31-2014, 02:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
apw2607's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,361
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
They really need to improve the speed that it ramps up to 1080P on the FireTV. The TiVo and Roamios ramp up to 1080P in under two seconds with Prime Streaming. The longest I've seen it take is 5 seconds. Unfortunately though the Amazon app is sluggish. But it will output in 1080P24.
There's away to trick it, by simply scrolling to 30s+ and hitting play and you will instantly see it switch to max bit rate/resolution. You can then scroll back to the beginning of the clip .... don't ask me why its like that .. but there you go.
reddice likes this.
apw2607 is offline  
post #1270 of 1567 Old 10-31-2014, 05:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
reddice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 2,224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by apw2607 View Post
There's away to trick it, by simply scrolling to 30s+ and hitting play and you will instantly see it switch to max bit rate/resolution. You can then scroll back to the beginning of the clip .... don't ask me why its like that .. but there you go.
That is exactly what I do as it gives me instant HD playback. On the FTV it is 30 seconds. On the Roku 3 it is 40 seconds and on the PS3 & PS4 it is 50 seconds.

EarthLink Extreme powered by Time Warner Cable Brooklyn.
ASUS RT-N66W Router 374.43 (Merlin Build) 208.67.222.220, 8.8.4.4.
Toshiba 39L2300U (My Bedroom) - Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Sony BDPS5200, Sony PS4.
Toshiba 32RV530U (Living Room) - Amazon Fire TV, Sony PS3 Slim.
Cats are the best pets.
reddice is offline  
post #1271 of 1567 Old 11-01-2014, 05:22 AM
AVS Special Member
 
gadgtfreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,483
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
Liked: 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by calculon68 View Post
Not all Netflix videos are available in SuperHD (1080) The test clips like El Fuente: 60 MP10 still play in 1080.

I'm noticing that the Amazon Instant videos are playing in 1080 quicker and more consistently after the update. I'm reaching 1080p after roughly 60 seconds now. I'm assuming it's still a 9 MB stream (compared to Netflix's 5 MB). I tested it against a random selection of entries from my Video Library last night- and it always reached 1080 shortly after the one minute mark after hitting play. Whereas before; 1080 was several minutes.
How can you tell on Amazon and Netflix what you are getting? My Sony player tells you, but I havent seen where the Fire does.

Panasonic 65" VT50 / Oppo 103D
Marantz AV7702 / Outlaw Model 7500
Klipsch RF7II (2) and RC62II / Hsu VTF-15H (2)
Panamax MR5100
gadgtfreek is online now  
post #1272 of 1567 Old 11-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Senior Member
 
calculon68's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 206
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgtfreek View Post
How can you tell on Amazon and Netflix what you are getting? My Sony player tells you, but I havent seen where the Fire does.
For Amazon content, simply press/hold down the "down" on the ring. It'll identify the stream quality in the lower left hand corner.

Netflix doesn't tell you directly what quality you're receiving, that's what the test clips are for. Add the "El Fuente" test stream to your Netflix queue and play it. That will al least tell you if you're capable of getting 1080 content. (and again, 1080 isn't available on all Netflix videos)
calculon68 is offline  
post #1273 of 1567 Old 11-01-2014, 08:11 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 22,786
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1398 Post(s)
Liked: 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgtfreek View Post
How can you tell on Amazon and Netflix what you are getting? My Sony player tells you, but I havent seen where the Fire does.
In the Amazon streaming app, on the lower left corner. HD will be grayed out when getting SD. HD will be lit when getting 720P and then HD 1080P will be lit when streaming 1080P.

53TB unRAID2--38TB unRAID3--33TB unRAID1a
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
post #1274 of 1567 Old 11-01-2014, 08:44 AM
AVS Special Member
 
gadgtfreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,483
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
Liked: 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by calculon68 View Post
For Amazon content, simply press/hold down the "down" on the ring. It'll identify the stream quality in the lower left hand corner.

Netflix doesn't tell you directly what quality you're receiving, that's what the test clips are for. Add the "El Fuente" test stream to your Netflix queue and play it. That will al least tell you if you're capable of getting 1080 content. (and again, 1080 isn't available on all Netflix videos)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
In the Amazon streaming app, on the lower left corner. HD will be grayed out when getting SD. HD will be lit when getting 720P and then HD 1080P will be lit when streaming 1080P.

Thanks, I was aware of the "HD" logo on Amazon, just want sure on telling if it was 1080p or 720p. I'll add the Netflix video to my queue, one thing I like about the Sony blu-ray players telling you what you are getting.

Panasonic 65" VT50 / Oppo 103D
Marantz AV7702 / Outlaw Model 7500
Klipsch RF7II (2) and RC62II / Hsu VTF-15H (2)
Panamax MR5100
gadgtfreek is online now  
post #1275 of 1567 Old 11-01-2014, 12:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
reddice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 2,224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
In the Amazon streaming app, on the lower left corner. HD will be grayed out when getting SD. HD will be lit when getting 720P and then HD 1080P will be lit when streaming 1080P.
Are you sure that when it only shows HD that it is only 720p because it looks very close to 1080p to me unlike Netflix crappy 720p. However 1080p content on Amazon blows away Netflix at 720p and 1080p looks better. Netflix thinks that the eyeIO codec is so great but it really is just bitstarved HD. Still Netflix 1080p does look great but 720p looks just as bad as a Dish Network HD channel.

EarthLink Extreme powered by Time Warner Cable Brooklyn.
ASUS RT-N66W Router 374.43 (Merlin Build) 208.67.222.220, 8.8.4.4.
Toshiba 39L2300U (My Bedroom) - Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Sony BDPS5200, Sony PS4.
Toshiba 32RV530U (Living Room) - Amazon Fire TV, Sony PS3 Slim.
Cats are the best pets.
reddice is offline  
post #1276 of 1567 Old 11-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Member
 
dlflannery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Englewood, Ohio
Posts: 66
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Looks like the keyboard shortcut to video parameters in Netflix (Ctrl-Shift-Alt-D) no longer works with the recent update. I wonder if it has a different one?
dlflannery is offline  
post #1277 of 1567 Old 11-01-2014, 04:02 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 22,786
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1398 Post(s)
Liked: 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddice View Post
Are you sure that when it only shows HD that it is only 720p because it looks very close to 1080p to me unlike Netflix crappy 720p. However 1080p content on Amazon blows away Netflix at 720p and 1080p looks better. Netflix thinks that the eyeIO codec is so great but it really is just bitstarved HD. Still Netflix 1080p does look great but 720p looks just as bad as a Dish Network HD channel.
It used to be 720P. And it could also be the player too. Otherwise I don't know what the difference would be between HD and HD 1080. I do know with my FireTV when only HD is lit the quality is noticeably lower than when HD 1080P is lit.

53TB unRAID2--38TB unRAID3--33TB unRAID1a
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
post #1278 of 1567 Old 11-03-2014, 07:33 AM
Member
 
dlflannery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Englewood, Ohio
Posts: 66
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 10
NavySeal where are you?

NavySeal had 55 posts on this thread thru 6/25/2014 in which he said he would be on the road for a while. If he really is a Seal I can understand how he might be completely incommunicado. But I wonder if there is some other reason he's not posting?
dlflannery is offline  
post #1279 of 1567 Old 11-03-2014, 07:36 AM
AVS Special Member
 
gadgtfreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,483
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
Liked: 465
He could tell you, but then he'd have to kill you.

Panasonic 65" VT50 / Oppo 103D
Marantz AV7702 / Outlaw Model 7500
Klipsch RF7II (2) and RC62II / Hsu VTF-15H (2)
Panamax MR5100
gadgtfreek is online now  
post #1280 of 1567 Old 11-03-2014, 08:27 AM
AVS Special Member
 
wkearney99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bethesda, MD USA
Posts: 1,567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Just got one. Anyone else notice about 1/8 of the bottom of videos played through plex tend to display wrong? Some sort of skipping or something where the bottom pixels are shifted (typically to the right). It's almost like the old days of VHS picture tearing (but obviously not the same thing).
wkearney99 is offline  
post #1281 of 1567 Old 11-03-2014, 04:08 PM
Member
 
laajr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
HD Bandwidth Requirements

Has Amazon changed the minimum bandwidth requirements to receive HD on the FTV?

I have a 6 Mbps dsl connection which is consistently showing 5.2 Mbps on speedtest. I had a first generation ROKU which showed a Amazon stream at 2.5 Mbps (out of 5.1 Mbps available) which at the time was a HD stream. On the FTV, movies show HD (highlighted) and then the HD logo is grayed out. Video doesn't look HD; poor detail, etc.

Are 2.5 Mbps HD streams still available on Amazon (and FTV) or is there a new minimum that is required to stream Amazon HD?
laajr is offline  
post #1282 of 1567 Old 11-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Newbie
 
poorhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Is it possible to update Netflix app (new UI) without updating FireTV's software? My FireTV is rooted, so I have blocked software updates, but Netflix with new UI would be nice.
poorhorse is offline  
post #1283 of 1567 Old 11-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Member
 
dlflannery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Englewood, Ohio
Posts: 66
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorhorse View Post
Is it possible to update Netflix app (new UI) without updating FireTV's software? My FireTV is rooted, so I have blocked software updates, but Netflix with new UI would be nice.
AFAIK, no. I tried it before my FTV got the latest software. See post #1243 in this thread.
dlflannery is offline  
post #1284 of 1567 Old 11-04-2014, 02:02 PM
Advanced Member
 
bambam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 770
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I have downloaded the new Netflix app and can get into my account on FTV. However, when I try to play any show/movie, it says "currently not available" and doesn't play anything. Anyone else experiencing this?
bambam is online now  
post #1285 of 1567 Old 11-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Member
 
dlflannery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Englewood, Ohio
Posts: 66
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam View Post
I have downloaded the new Netflix app and can get into my account on FTV. However, when I try to play any show/movie, it says "currently not available" and doesn't play anything. Anyone else experiencing this?
Try this:
https://help.netflix.com/en/node/14486
Definitely a bug that needs to be fixed.
dlflannery is offline  
post #1286 of 1567 Old 11-05-2014, 05:28 AM
Member
 
dlflannery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Englewood, Ohio
Posts: 66
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 10
YouTube app improved with update ?

After update to 51.1.4.0_user_514006420, the default YouTube app seems better. The search text no longer shrinks so small you have to stand 3 feet from the TV to read it. And I was able to get through one 45 minute Daily Tech News Show video without it locking up.

Still won't accept search text from my k400 keyboard though.
dlflannery is offline  
post #1287 of 1567 Old 11-05-2014, 06:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
reddice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 2,224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 67
My Fire TV just rebooted with a blue screen crash after I watched something on Netflix.

EarthLink Extreme powered by Time Warner Cable Brooklyn.
ASUS RT-N66W Router 374.43 (Merlin Build) 208.67.222.220, 8.8.4.4.
Toshiba 39L2300U (My Bedroom) - Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Sony BDPS5200, Sony PS4.
Toshiba 32RV530U (Living Room) - Amazon Fire TV, Sony PS3 Slim.
Cats are the best pets.

Last edited by reddice; 11-05-2014 at 07:40 PM.
reddice is offline  
post #1288 of 1567 Old 11-06-2014, 07:20 AM
Member
 
dlflannery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Englewood, Ohio
Posts: 66
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddice View Post
My Fire TV just rebooted with a blue screen crash after I watched something on Netflix.
I've only had the one crash that I posted about a while back, but I've only had my FTV for about 3 months. I find it interesting that the Netflix help page linked in my post #1285 instructs to clear data and cache for the Amazon Video application. This suggests that there might be a bug in memory management by that app -- which apparently has an interaction with playing Netflix videos.
dlflannery is offline  
post #1289 of 1567 Old 11-06-2014, 08:14 AM
Member
 
nephipower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Does the new Netflix update include universal search that is part of the Fire TV OS?

I also have read on previous reviews that doing text search on Fire TV is awful because you have to scroll through a long list of alphabet to type each character. Is that still the same?
nephipower is offline  
post #1290 of 1567 Old 11-06-2014, 09:36 AM
AVS Special Member
 
reddice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 2,224
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlflannery View Post
I've only had the one crash that I posted about a while back, but I've only had my FTV for about 3 months. I find it interesting that the Netflix help page linked in my post #1285 instructs to clear data and cache for the Amazon Video application. This suggests that there might be a bug in memory management by that app -- which apparently has an interaction with playing Netflix videos.
Me too but since they updated the Netflix app I have been using the Fire TV much more and I have not rebooted it in a week before the crash but it was starting to get sluggish before. Video would freeze for a few seconds which a left click 5 second rollback would fix.

EarthLink Extreme powered by Time Warner Cable Brooklyn.
ASUS RT-N66W Router 374.43 (Merlin Build) 208.67.222.220, 8.8.4.4.
Toshiba 39L2300U (My Bedroom) - Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Sony BDPS5200, Sony PS4.
Toshiba 32RV530U (Living Room) - Amazon Fire TV, Sony PS3 Slim.
Cats are the best pets.
reddice is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off