Netflix app problems with Panasonic st 50 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 05-16-2014, 08:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hoping someone can assist. As of 2 days ago I cannot access Netflix thru the app on my st50. It has been tried morning noon and night to know avail. All other devices in the house can get Netflix computers, other tv's, I can even access Netflix thru my DVD player with the St50 but the app on tv only gets as far as loading up a show then bumps me out (back to broadcast tv) before it gets even an 1/8 of the way thru the loading process. Other apps seem to work fine You tube , Pandora but on the other hand I also tried Hulu to preview and the same thing happened )only tried this once as of this posting). Anyone had this problem? and know what's going on? I checked updates on tv it said I was up to date but I don't know if that means with all the apps????? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-17-2014, 07:39 PM

Liked: 10
I've got that same tv... Let me double check my netflix, that it's working for me, and I'll report back- at least we'll be able to rule out 1 variable (it's not working on any viera smart device/st50, which is doubtful)

? Did you need to manually activate/pair your st50 w your netflix account ever (I don't remember setting mine up)

(Unless you've already tried) try logging out and deactivating your st50 account & device pairing from netflix account control panel on nf website,
then attempt to re activate/pair/sign in to your nf account on it.

You could also try deleting netflix app from viera smarttools (or whatever the viera proprietary smart tv software is called) and redownloading it through the st50 tools/smart hub
** Unless netflix is hard-coded into the smart hub/firmware and you cannot delete the app, not sure....
--> Because it sounds as if, perhaps, your netflix app is corrupted and needs to be redownloaded OR updated.....
post #3 of 3 Old 05-17-2014, 10:02 PM

Liked: 11
I just had this issue on my vt60. It was working one day and inop the next. It took a few weeks and it finally came back on. I would be leary of the resetting trick. It will work temporarily but it will wipe out all your settings. And it will go inop again. At least that is what I read on this forum. Be patient and keep your fingers crossed it will come back.
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page