Originally Posted by LeeSoFl
If they're ready for play, are they on the drive of your X10? That would seem to take up a significant part of the 1TB capacity.
Got an email a few seconds ago that they've accelerated my inability to access movies to the "Content Department." They're right down the hall from the "Ministry of Silly Walks."
Lee, I have NFI how this thing is working. Here is what I have observed so far:
- Out of the box, storage use was 199GB.
- When I first displayed "My 4K Videos", it said there was no content.
- When I purchased a demo clip, it reported that it was already on the disk, and now the title appears in My 4K Videos.
- I had to go to the trouble of purchasing every clip I wanted, even though each one was already on the disk.
- I originally downloaded only five of the ten free movies that came with the X1. When Sony offered to send me the new player, I was asked which titles I had downloaded.
- On the X10, the movies show "Play" when I try and purchase them in Video Unlimited 4K.
- When I press Play, the movies start playing immediately, so they must be downloaded.
- After playing a movie, it now appears in My 4K Videos.
- Assuming all five movies are already downloaded, it seems like my disk usage is low. It is showing 300GB in use now, with the five free movies, plus the Spider-Man free offer, and the ~20 clips I have purchased.
So, that's all I know. Does any of it make any sense?