I think I am on the right track, but not entirely sure. So far this is what I got...
* Ustream Producer Studio
- Do users who want to watch, just go to Ustream and access the channel we are streaming on?
- Can the Ustream feed be embedded into any website? For instance out church website perhaps.
* Live broadcasting (pro silver) $99mth
- Would be nice to be able to do this (streaming) without a monthly fee
- If I recall correctly Ustream Producer Studio is the software needed on the computer and Live Broadcasting Pro Silver is the streaming package. Is that correct?
* 100ft. Blue Jeans BJC Series-1 HDMI cable
-Will need about 4 of these (one for each camera)
* Epson Home Cinema 730HD Projector
* ASUS RT-AC68U Wireless Router
- This should handle streaming media quite nicely and be able to reach across the street to the baseball field when they are streaming from there.
- My thought is that they will have a directional indoor/outdoor patch antenna facing the church and that way they can use their broadband connection to stream online.
I was strongly considering the BlackMagic ATEM Television Studio. But I feel that may be something more "professional than what we need. But I do have a question about some kind of switch like that though. If all 4 cameras plug into a switch like that and then at some point connect to the computer, will Ustream be able to pick up those 4 cameras or would you be stuck having to use the, in this case BlackMagic, software? Keep in mind I need to make this as uber simple as possible.
Am I on the right track?
Any suggestions on hardware/software/general setup/etc.?