Can I use an HDMI splitter to operate my PS3/PS4 on two tv's in different rooms? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 03-05-2015, 06:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Question Can I use an HDMI splitter to operate my PS3/PS4 on two tv's in different rooms?

Hey Guys, I'm hoping you can offer some assistance. We have 2 tv's in our home and until recently had a PS3 on each that worked as our media center. My hubs upgraded to a PS4 though and got rid of the other PS3. Then we discovered that the PS4 is actually very limited because it does not have DLNA streaming. We have the PS4 in the living room and on the exact opposite side of the wall is where we have our bedroom tv. So we were wondering can we simply run an hdmi splitter through the wall and be able to switch between PS3 or 4 depending on what we are doing (gaming or streaming from media center)? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page