yaDIS : Dune HD jukebox tutorial - Page 23 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 77Likes

post #661 of 670 Old 06-21-2017, 04:02 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Liked: 145
yes, the font problem was corrected by MS shortly after it happened. Yadis should work on Win10 like it does on win7/8.1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #662 of 670 Old 08-07-2017, 10:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Genres not working correctly

I have recently tried to recategorize all my movies by genre, but some genres just doesn't work. As an example, I have categorized around 80 movies as "science-fiction", but when I enter science-fiction in Dune, I only have three movies there. Some genres works fine, like comedy. Any ideas about what could be wrong?
post #663 of 670 Old 08-14-2017, 10:43 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageBoy View Post
I have recently tried to recategorize all my movies by genre, but some genres just doesn't work. As an example, I have categorized around 80 movies as "science-fiction", but when I enter science-fiction in Dune, I only have three movies there. Some genres works fine, like comedy. Any ideas about what could be wrong?
You might try the "reset UI" option. It is somewhere in the top right I think. Otherwise, it might not be updating the entire export. When my UI gets inconsistent, that is what I use. I don't have yaDIS on this computer, so I can direct you any better.

post #664 of 670 Old 08-14-2017, 11:22 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Any idea on how to get rid of the clock on the Dune Solo 4k? It messes with yaDIS.

Alex
post #665 of 670 Old 08-16-2017, 08:04 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
How can I scroll the text in "Plot"?
post #666 of 670 Old 09-23-2017, 11:21 AM

Two quick Yadis questions. Using Dune HDSmart

On the dune Jukebox page there are now some image files to replace the little "S" image to indicate Sagas. When I go to replace it with one of the other images and rename in template they don't seem to format correctly. They show really tiny in the bottom left of the movie cover art instead of larger and in the top right where they are supposed to be. Any ideas?

Also, I have redone a few of my movie files and put them back in sagas. In a few of my Sagas I now have some duplicate titles with one working properly and one that doesn't (the original with dead link). Is there a way to delete the "dead" one without deleting the saga and making over again?

Thanks
post #667 of 670 Old 09-28-2017, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaggedEdge View Post
Any idea on how to get rid of the clock on the Dune Solo 4k? It messes with yaDIS.
It's somewhere in the dune settings, under "widget" if I remember correctly. This is where you need to turn it off.
post #668 of 670 Old 09-28-2017, 02:08 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITA-Ale10 View Post
How can I scroll the text in "Plot"?
You can't try to shorten the text in yadis if it's too long, or reduce the synopsis font size in the template xml if you know how to do it (not really complicated in reality). Some TMDB synopsis can be VERY long...
post #669 of 670 Old 09-28-2017, 02:14 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hauntedsound View Post
Two quick Yadis questions. Using Dune HDSmart

On the dune Jukebox page there are now some image files to replace the little "S" image to indicate Sagas. When I go to replace it with one of the other images and rename in template they don't seem to format correctly. They show really tiny in the bottom left of the movie cover art instead of larger and in the top right where they are supposed to be. Any ideas?

Also, I have redone a few of my movie files and put them back in sagas. In a few of my Sagas I now have some duplicate titles with one working properly and one that doesn't (the original with dead link). Is there a way to delete the "dead" one without deleting the saga and making over again?

Thanks
The small saga icon is quite tricky to position correctly. You need to try and try again till you find the correct size/position. It depends on the small icon size itself so it's not possible to keep the same coordinates in the xml.

Normally you just need to remove the old titles from your saga in yadis saga menu, then re export to apply changes. Ni need to delete the full saga, just the not needed titles inside the saga (select the title in the saga title list and press the delete key on your keyboard, if I remember correctly)
post #670 of 670 Old 10-04-2017, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Eric View Post
The small saga icon is quite tricky to position correctly. You need to try and try again till you find the correct size/position. It depends on the small icon size itself so it's not possible to keep the same coordinates in the xml.

Normally you just need to remove the old titles from your saga in yadis saga menu, then re export to apply changes. Ni need to delete the full saga, just the not needed titles inside the saga (select the title in the saga title list and press the delete key on your keyboard, if I remember correctly)
Excellent, thanks. Got the duplicates figured out.

Will have to play around with the saga image a bit to get right
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page