Master list of broadcast streaming apps & what devices they exist on? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #1 of 1 Old 05-20-2016, 06:00 AM - Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Post Comprehensive list of broadcast streaming apps & what devices they exist on?

I'm looking to cut the cord next year and in preparation I'm trying to locate all our favorite shows and channels either OTA or via streaming apps. Is there a document that tracks what streaming apps are on what platforms? Ideally, I could buy a Tivo w/ OTA DVR & streaming support & purchase a Hulu subscription & that would cover most of the shows we watch. But what about those apps that aren't on the Tivo? I still want to watch basketball on TNT and ESPN (and on TV of course, not my phone). Will I need a Roku or Apple TV as well? Lastly, I'd prefer to avoid using a PC, my wife and son both would prefer an over the top 'box w/ remote control' solution. -Thanks

There's room for ALL of God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

Last edited by Ward216; 05-20-2016 at 06:06 AM.
Sponsored Links
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page