Sling TV, PlayStation Vue, or Hulu's live TV? - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 7Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #31 of 48 Old 11-01-2016, 09:23 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
IN2tvClassics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Capital District Area (Troy, NY)
Posts: 223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by IN2tvClassics View Post
Live tv fast forward isn't much of an issue for me. When I'm watching it live, I don't mind the commercials. For recorded shows I always use FF/RW so I can catch up on shows quickly. IE: Watching 3 hours of shows in under 2 hours is great.

Will the Fire TV (box, not stick) work well with Netflix / Hulu, etc?
Forgot to ask, do I need Amazon Prime to use the Fire TV?
IN2tvClassics is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 48 Old 11-02-2016, 07:52 AM
Senior Member
 
ROMEO 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Chesapeake V.A., USA
Posts: 301
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 26
I have Sling TV and I signed up for the free trial for Playstation Vue and I must say, I was more impressed with Playstation Vue. I went with the Core Slim package since I do not need the movie channels like HBO or Showtime. Sling is on one t.v. at a time whereas Playstation Vue does multiple T.V.s.
Navigation is better on the Sony TV as oppose to my kids Isignia Roku tvs but not a bad picture. I will be cancelling Sling at the end of the month and keeping Playstation Vue for the 34.99 a month.

Funny how we cut the cable and now with the streaming channels at least I am nowhere near the amount of money I was paying for cable and later satellite. It definitely needs a better way to navigate, but it works.

KAHN: Stay or go..., but do it because it what you wish to do
ROMEO 1 is offline  
post #33 of 48 Old 04-12-2017, 08:45 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
IN2tvClassics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Capital District Area (Troy, NY)
Posts: 223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Another possible choice has come around YouTube TV.

Has anyone tried it yet? What do you think?
IN2tvClassics is online now  
 
post #34 of 48 Old 04-13-2017, 08:37 AM
Advanced Member
 
dmatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Duncan Gap, North Central Arkansas
Posts: 668
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 25
This is a showstopper for some:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/youtube...ows-1491842805
Quote:
YouTube TV Will Force You to Watch Ads on Many DVR’d Shows

If a show is available on-demand, then viewers won’t be able to skip ads, even if they recorded the episode on DVR
dwaleke likes this.
dmatch is offline  
post #35 of 48 Old 04-13-2017, 03:34 PM
Member
 
trailblazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Jackson, NJ
Posts: 185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmatch View Post
This is a showstopper for some:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/youtube...ows-1491842805
[/B]
I agree.

Also, too many sports channels and not enough entertainment channels. Waiting to see what Hulu comes up with!
trailblazer is offline  
post #36 of 48 Old 04-14-2017, 06:10 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
IN2tvClassics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Capital District Area (Troy, NY)
Posts: 223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
YouTube TV Will Force You to Watch Ads on Many DVR’d Shows

If a show is available on-demand, then viewers won’t be able to skip ads, even if they recorded the episode on DVR
Well if the ads are more like television ads I may be willing to deal with it. As long as they don't repeat the same couple ads with every recording.

IE: You're watching a DVR show: "Show". . . . . . . Z car commercial. . . . . Z car commercial . . . . Z car commercial <---- That makes on demand & Hulu sickening.

While rotated ads would be tolerable.

You're watching a DVR show: "Show". . . . . Z car commercial . . . . . show network ad . . . . . random ad

Don't get me wrong, I like using my DVR to breeze through the commercials to watch my shows. But if the channel selection and price is right, It may be the lesser of evils.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

I made a chart of the different channels offer by streaming services. How well does each one fare with the content they offer? Do any provide any channel better than the others?
Please explain why.
How well do those On Demand Channels work? Are they a good alternative to DVR?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TV Stream Choices Chart.png
Views:	16
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	2086969  
dan4081 likes this.

Last edited by IN2tvClassics; 04-16-2017 at 07:05 AM.
IN2tvClassics is online now  
post #37 of 48 Old 07-05-2017, 08:59 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
IN2tvClassics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Capital District Area (Troy, NY)
Posts: 223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Has anything changed much with the streaming options? Any improvements on the current one? Are there any new ones to check out?


What are the thoughts on PlayStation Vue prices?

Access Slim $29.99 *
Core Slim $34.99/month (All Access *) +1
Elite Slim $44.99/month (All Core 1) +2
Ultra Slim $64.99/month (All Elite 2) +3 [$20 for two extra channels]

* CBS
* ABC OD
* FOX OD
1 NBC OD
* AMC
2 American Heroes Channel
* ANIMAL
* BBC A
2 BBC World News
2 Boomerang
* Bravo
1 BTN
* Cartoon Network
2 Chiller
* CNBC
2 CNBC World
* CNN
2 COOKING
* Destination America
* Discovery
* Discovery Family
2 Discovery Life
* Disney
* Disney Junior
* Disney XD
* DIY
* E!
2 Eleven Sports
2 Epix Hits
* ESPN
2 ESPN Deportes
* ESPN2
1 ESPN NEWS
1 ESPN U
2 E SPORT TV
* FOOD
* FOX Bus
2 FOX College Sports Atlantic
2 FOX College Sports Central
2 FOX College Sports Pacific
2 Fox Deportes
* FOX NEWS
* Freeform
* FS1
* FS2
2 Fusion
* FX
2 FXM
* FXX
2 GiNX ESports
1 GOLF
3 HBO
* HGTV
2 HI-YAH
* HLN
1 IFC
2 IMPACT
* Investigation Discovery
2 MACHNIMA
2 MGM
1 MLB Network
* MSNBC
2 NATGEO WILD
* NATGEO
1 NBA TV
* NBCSN
1 NFL Network
2 Outside Television
* OWN
* Oxygen
2 Polaris
* POP
* SCI
1 ESPN SEC
3 Showtime
2 SONY
2 Sprout
1 Sundance
* SYFY
* TBS
* Telemundo
* TLC
* TNT
* Travel
* TruTV
1 TCM
2 Universal
* USA
2 Velocity
* WE
1 YES

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Is Sling TV any better?

Has anybody tried FuboTV, Hulu with Live TV, or YouTube TV?

How are they?
IN2tvClassics is online now  
post #38 of 48 Old 07-05-2017, 09:03 AM
Member
 
Biggen_PCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Been using PS Vue Core Slim for almost a month now and I'm very happy. No issues with buffering or anything of the like. I have three TV's in the house and I have a FireTV hooked to every one of them and I can easily watch Vue from all with no issues. I have a Comcast 75mb connection.

I decided to go with PS Vue because I can record on any channel and get 5 streams at a time. No other service has that yet that I'm aware of.
sparky7 likes this.
Biggen_PCB is offline  
post #39 of 48 Old 07-05-2017, 09:46 AM
Senior Member
 
spencer777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by IN2tvClassics View Post
Has anything changed much with the streaming options? Any improvements on the current one? Are there any new ones to check out?


What are the thoughts on PlayStation Vue prices?

Access Slim $29.99 *
Core Slim $34.99/month (All Access *) +1
Elite Slim $44.99/month (All Core 1) +2
Ultra Slim $64.99/month (All Elite 2) +3 [$20 for two extra channels]

* CBS
* ABC OD
* FOX OD
1 NBC OD
* AMC
2 American Heroes Channel
* ANIMAL
* BBC A
2 BBC World News
2 Boomerang
* Bravo
1 BTN
* Cartoon Network
2 Chiller
* CNBC
2 CNBC World
* CNN
2 COOKING
* Destination America
* Discovery
* Discovery Family
2 Discovery Life
* Disney
* Disney Junior
* Disney XD
* DIY
* E!
2 Eleven Sports
2 Epix Hits
* ESPN
2 ESPN Deportes
* ESPN2
1 ESPN NEWS
1 ESPN U
2 E SPORT TV
* FOOD
* FOX Bus
2 FOX College Sports Atlantic
2 FOX College Sports Central
2 FOX College Sports Pacific
2 Fox Deportes
* FOX NEWS
* Freeform
* FS1
* FS2
2 Fusion
* FX
2 FXM
* FXX
2 GiNX ESports
1 GOLF
3 HBO
* HGTV
2 HI-YAH
* HLN
1 IFC
2 IMPACT
* Investigation Discovery
2 MACHNIMA
2 MGM
1 MLB Network
* MSNBC
2 NATGEO WILD
* NATGEO
1 NBA TV
* NBCSN
1 NFL Network
2 Outside Television
* OWN
* Oxygen
2 Polaris
* POP
* SCI
1 ESPN SEC
3 Showtime
2 SONY
2 Sprout
1 Sundance
* SYFY
* TBS
* Telemundo
* TLC
* TNT
* Travel
* TruTV
1 TCM
2 Universal
* USA
2 Velocity
* WE
1 YES

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Is Sling TV any better?

Has anybody tried FuboTV, Hulu with Live TV, or YouTube TV?

How are they?
Tried Fubo tv. Dvr it too limited didn't have Espn or on Demand. Hulu costs $60 if you want multiple streams and a workable Dvr. YouTube missing 12 out of the top 20 cable networks and casting is a terrible way to watch live tv.
Vue is still the most usable.
spencer777 is offline  
post #40 of 48 Old 07-05-2017, 10:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Mr.G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sconi
Posts: 5,021
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 735 Post(s)
Liked: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by IN2tvClassics View Post
Has anything changed much with the streaming options? Any improvements on the current one? Are there any new ones to check out?

What are the thoughts on PlayStation Vue prices?

Access Slim $29.99 *
Core Slim $34.99/month (All Access *) +1
Elite Slim $44.99/month (All Core 1) +2
Ultra Slim $64.99/month (All Elite 2) +3 [$20 for two extra channels]

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Is Sling TV any better?
After using Sling TV Orange ($20/mo) for 3 months I dropped it yesterday. The channel selection had too many junk stations and having to wade through all of the show commercials made me remember why I cut the cord years ago. The Orange package has a limited channel selection lacking some I am more interested in. Usually the video/audio was fine although at times I could see the video quality drop back to SD or less for 10-15 seconds before ramping up again. I have 60 Mbps download service so speed wasn't the issue. One episode of HGTV actually streamed in DD+ but otherwise I think it's rare to see this anywhere else.

I have tried the PS Vue trial in the past and liked what I saw. The better channel selection and extras may make the extra $10/mo worthwhile. I'll likely sign up for one month to give it a better test.

Since I am with Time Warner/Charter/Spectrum they also offering a $20/mo plan for 25 channels - minus sports. The channel selection appears better than Sling TV Orange but still does not have I am looking for and no DVR.



https://hothardware.com/news/charter...ive-tv-service

All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten Movies
Mr.G is offline  
post #41 of 48 Old 07-05-2017, 10:37 AM
Senior Member
 
csmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Charlotte,NC
Posts: 399
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 29
PS Vue on Roku has a guide, you just need to know how to use the app.

When the app starts, it shows a 4 icon columns of "Live Tv", "Recently Watched", "Favorites" and "TV Channels/Networks". Go to the Live row (using up/down controls) and then hit the left arrow/control. You will see the ".." icon, select it and it will show all current shows in a 4 column by X many (rows) channels.

I've had Roku since they've come out and currently using a 2 and 3. I have yet to get a Roku 4 premiere, + or Ultra, as I don't have a TV to utilize it.

The Fire TV box PS Vue app shows more info on the initial Live guide, as each is shown in a rectangular box, however to show the full guide, it is like the Roku in that they are shown in a square box.

The Fire Tv is a bit faster than the Roku 3, and if you decide to use Plex or Emby, the Fire Tv can direct play videos, while the Roku 3 has limited codecs and needs to have the video from Plex/Emby transcoded first (which requires a decent Plex/Emby computer system).

The last time I looked, Hulu Live was only available in selected city/regions with local channels. http://cordcuttersnews.com/local-cha...-live-tv-beta/
Primestar31 likes this.
csmith is offline  
post #42 of 48 Old 07-06-2017, 06:00 AM
Senior Member
 
vestaviascott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Vestavia Hills, Al
Posts: 410
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by IN2tvClassics View Post
Which one has the best package(s), pricing, features, etc?

Sling TV
PlayStation Vue
Hulu's live TV (coming soon)

How would the price comparison be for a standard cable (70 channels) replacement? At least 2 viewing sources at the same time. DVR functions would be nice to have.

Does anyone have a nice breakdown of each one?
I've tried DTVNow, Sling (briefly), PS Vue and Hulu Live (all on Apple TV). I've settled on Hulu Live. Here's a quick breakdown.

DTVNow - No DVR feature and lack of deep VOD library makes it a non starter for me. Tried it for the 3 month trial, took my complimentary ATV4 and moved to PSVue after the trial was over.

Sony PSVue - Aside from the fact that Sony is tone deaf keeping this service hamstrung with the "Playstation" moniker, the service was a VERY good value. The best, least restrictive DVR of any service, including Hulu Live. The one problem that they still have not addressed, that ultimately led me to Hulu Live was the fact that there is no preview during FF/RW on live TV or DVR. You have no idea where you will land when scrubbing content. Hulu has the best function for this of any service.

Hulu Live - Since I already have the "Hulu with No Commercials" VOD service, I was very much looking forward to their live TV option. The Hulu with No Commercials service is the best service I've had so high hopes for the live TV package. The live TV service is a bit of a disapointment however, especially compared to the excellent Hulu VOD service. They have much improvement to do. The DVR is extremely frustrating in that in most cases you cannot fast forward through commercials or rewind to the beginning of a show if you join in progress (even if you have chosen a season pass for the program). This is an area where PS Vue excelled.

Also, the Hulu interface needs much improvement in terms of personalization and presenting, up front on the home screen, the programs you frequently watch, have favorited, etc over the stuff Hulu wants to show you from their original programming catalog. It would be SO easy for Hulu to change this and make the user experience 100% better. Hopefully they will change course soon.

Despite these shortcomings, Hulu does have the best playback controls and overall feel of the app compared to all of the others. With a less restrictive DVR license, more like PSVue, Addition of HBO, and better personalization and less pushy interface, Hulu Live could be the service to beat.
Tarheels_23 likes this.

__________________________________________________

My Tech: 70" Vizio M-Series | Apple TV 4 | Harmony Smart Control | Sonos Play1s in Stereo Pair | Echo Dot | Nest Thermostat & Protects | SkyBell HD | Simplisafe

Last edited by vestaviascott; 07-06-2017 at 06:04 AM.
vestaviascott is offline  
post #43 of 48 Old 07-06-2017, 06:12 AM
Senior Member
 
vestaviascott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Vestavia Hills, Al
Posts: 410
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggen_PCB View Post
Been using PS Vue Core Slim for almost a month now and I'm very happy. No issues with buffering or anything of the like. I have three TV's in the house and I have a FireTV hooked to every one of them and I can easily watch Vue from all with no issues. I have a Comcast 75mb connection.

I decided to go with PS Vue because I can record on any channel and get 5 streams at a time. No other service has that yet that I'm aware of.
PS Vue definitely impressed me as well. I had it for several months before Hulu Live launched. The one feature that was lacking for me (I'm on Apple TV) was the fact that they have no visual search while scrubbing (thumbnail previews like all other apps). Huge usability issue for anyone on Apple TV. I think the FireTV version of PSVue does not suffer this issue. Can you confirm?

Another problem with Vue was constant reactivation screens - again, appears to only be an Apple TV issue. Each time this happens, you have to go to a web browser to reactivate your ATV device to watch TV.

Those issues aside, I found PSVue's DVR feature to be stellar in terms of the ability to restart a live program when joining after the start. Hulu Live TV has an extremely restrictive DVR function that needs much work to catch up to Vue.

__________________________________________________

My Tech: 70" Vizio M-Series | Apple TV 4 | Harmony Smart Control | Sonos Play1s in Stereo Pair | Echo Dot | Nest Thermostat & Protects | SkyBell HD | Simplisafe
vestaviascott is offline  
post #44 of 48 Old 07-06-2017, 07:01 AM
Member
 
Biggen_PCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviascott View Post
PS Vue definitely impressed me as well. I had it for several months before Hulu Live launched. The one feature that was lacking for me (I'm on Apple TV) was the fact that they have no visual search while scrubbing (thumbnail previews like all other apps). Huge usability issue for anyone on Apple TV. I think the FireTV version of PSVue does not suffer this issue. Can you confirm?

Another problem with Vue was constant reactivation screens - again, appears to only be an Apple TV issue. Each time this happens, you have to go to a web browser to reactivate your ATV device to watch TV.

Those issues aside, I found PSVue's DVR feature to be stellar in terms of the ability to restart a live program when joining after the start. Hulu Live TV has an extremely restrictive DVR function that needs much work to catch up to Vue.
The FireTV does not have any kind of visual scrubbing when fast forwarding. To me though, this isn't a issue. I use to use SageTV that also didn't have visual scrubbing. I just normally hit fast forward a few times on the remote to reach something like +3:30 minutes and that usually skips 95% of all commercials. I also don't do a ton of recording since nearly everthing is On Demand these days and they usually have FF disabled for On Demand content anyway.

Using PSVue with a FireTV is a good expierence. It's quick, fluid, there is a guide (unlike Roku which has a horrible PSVue interface), and it just works. I have not once ever had to reactivate any of the three FireTV's I use around the house with the Vue service. They all work splendidly.
Biggen_PCB is offline  
post #45 of 48 Old 07-06-2017, 07:12 AM
Senior Member
 
spencer777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviascott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IN2tvClassics View Post
Which one has the best package(s), pricing, features, etc?

Sling TV
PlayStation Vue
Hulu's live TV (coming soon)

How would the price comparison be for a standard cable (70 channels) replacement? At least 2 viewing sources at the same time. DVR functions would be nice to have.

Does anyone have a nice breakdown of each one?
I've tried DTVNow, Sling (briefly), PS Vue and Hulu Live (all on Apple TV). I've settled on Hulu Live. Here's a quick breakdown.

DTVNow - No DVR feature and lack of deep VOD library makes it a non starter for me. Tried it for the 3 month trial, took my complimentary ATV4 and moved to PSVue after the trial was over.

Sony PSVue - Aside from the fact that Sony is tone deaf keeping this service hamstrung with the "Playstation" moniker, the service was a VERY good value. The best, least restrictive DVR of any service, including Hulu Live. The one problem that they still have not addressed, that ultimately led me to Hulu Live was the fact that there is no preview during FF/RW on live TV or DVR. You have no idea where you will land when scrubbing content. Hulu has the best function for this of any service.

Hulu Live - Since I already have the "Hulu with No Commercials" VOD service, I was very much looking forward to their live TV option. The Hulu with No Commercials service is the best service I've had so high hopes for the live TV package. The live TV service is a bit of a disapointment however, especially compared to the excellent Hulu VOD service. They have much improvement to do. The DVR is extremely frustrating in that in most cases you cannot fast forward through commercials or rewind to the beginning of a show if you join in progress (even if you have chosen a season pass for the program). This is an area where PS Vue excelled.

Also, the Hulu interface needs much improvement in terms of personalization and presenting, up front on the home screen, the programs you frequently watch, have favorited, etc over the stuff Hulu wants to show you from their original programming catalog. It would be SO easy for Hulu to change this and make the user experience 100% better. Hopefully they will change course soon.

Despite these shortcomings, Hulu does have the best playback controls and overall feel of the app compared to all of the others. With a less restrictive DVR license, more like PSVue, Addition of HBO, and better personalization and less pushy interface, Hulu Live could be the service to beat.
With Hulu live you need to look at price also. In order to ff the Dvr you are looking at $55 a month. A comparable package from Vue is $35.
spencer777 is offline  
post #46 of 48 Old 07-06-2017, 07:30 AM
Senior Member
 
vestaviascott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Vestavia Hills, Al
Posts: 410
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer777 View Post
With Hulu live you need to look at price also. In order to ff the Dvr you are looking at $55 a month. A comparable package from Vue is $35.
Good point. However, if you subscribe to Hulu already (the VOD service), that's included in the Hulu Live service so you save that cost. Still Vue is the best value going if you can overlook the issues with reactivation and UX on Apple TV.

__________________________________________________

My Tech: 70" Vizio M-Series | Apple TV 4 | Harmony Smart Control | Sonos Play1s in Stereo Pair | Echo Dot | Nest Thermostat & Protects | SkyBell HD | Simplisafe
vestaviascott is offline  
post #47 of 48 Old 07-06-2017, 11:31 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
IN2tvClassics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Capital District Area (Troy, NY)
Posts: 223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 13
This is what I've found out from my own research. DTVNow doesn't offer much in my area yet.

Hulu Live & Sony PSVue - look promising.

Amazon Prime TV - looks promising. But they don't really offer a price listing of the channels offered. At least I haven't found it. They also have multiple listings for many of the channels.
I don't know if it's just a way to make those channels appear varied. Or if they are under an umbrella of channels.

Another big thing is OD channels. I'm not sure if that it will matter with my families viewing. We try to watch our main shows live and DVR the others as needed. Typically we watch DVRed shows within the next few days. I think the longest we kept shows on a DVR was 2 months. But that's when we were catching up on a couple series. Would DVR be a problem with any of these services?

What streaming box(es) should I look at? Which work the best with each services? Amazon Fire TV, Roku?
IN2tvClassics is online now  
post #48 of 48 Old 07-06-2017, 03:54 PM
Member
 
chesster51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 61
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Currently we view Amazon prime and Netflix via the apps included with our Visio TV. If I wanted to sign on to PS Vue, what else would I need to receive UHD content?
chesster51 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off