Sling TV, PlayStation Vue, or Hulu's live TV? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes
post #1 of 36 Old 09-21-2016, 10:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Sling TV, PlayStation Vue, or Hulu's live TV?

Which one has the best package(s), pricing, features, etc?

Sling TV
PlayStation Vue
Hulu's live TV (coming soon)

How would the price comparison be for a standard cable (70 channels) replacement? At least 2 viewing sources at the same time. DVR functions would be nice to have.

Does anyone have a nice breakdown of each one?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 Old 10-01-2016, 08:26 PM - Thread Starter

Does anyone have any experience using any of these services?

Sling TV
PlayStation Vue
Hulu's live TV (maybe as a beta tester?)

Which one sets up easier? What are the costs to setup each? How well does the services work?
post #3 of 36 Old 10-03-2016, 08:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
Liked: 320
No clue about Hulu.

Sling is 'cheaper' and more portable....however I had alot of performance issues with it....buffering, shows skipping around on their own......and being limited to a single device.

Vue is better than Sling in my opinion. I have the lowest package and pretty much has all the channels we care to watch. Quality is better than Sling , at least on Fire TV. Sucks you know what on Fire Stick and has god aweful UI under Roku. Do not care about networks since I get those nice OTA. Also, being able to use more than one device is nice......although Vue is extremely (as in pointless) when trying to use it "mobile''. For me, everything shows up as "mobile restricted". But multiple devices on your home network works well.

post #4 of 36 Old 10-03-2016, 12:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 780 Post(s)
Liked: 710
Quote:
Originally Posted by IN2tvClassics View Post
Does anyone have any experience using any of these services?

Sling TV
PlayStation Vue
Hulu's live TV (maybe as a beta tester?)

Which one sets up easier? What are the costs to setup each? How well does the services work?
Costs will vary depending on what you choose with each provider. Hulu should be treated as vaporware at this time. ATT will be doing an OTT version of Direct TV at some point also.

"Oooh a puzzle box, I love puzzles"/ "Are you familiar with 'The Lament Configuration"/ "Actually I'm lousy at puzzles..."
post #5 of 36 Old 10-05-2016, 10:02 PM - Thread Starter

Sling TV vs PlayStation Vue then?
For the core 70-100 channels which offers the better selection for the price?

Which offers the better signal & service?
How many reliable connections or streams does each offer? Or plan to offer?

The only channels that I "need". * Can get OTA

*WNYA / MYTV4, TBS, *WRGB / CBS, *WXXA / FOX, *WTEN / ABC, *WMHT / PBS, *WNYT / NBC, *WCWN / CW, *WYPXDT / ION, The Weather Channel, ESPN, ESPN2, MSG, TNT, USA, AMC, Lifetime, FX, Cartoon, Nickelodeon, Disney, FreeForm, Comedy, Discovery Channel, A&E, History, TLC, HGTV, Food, NBCSN, BET, CNN, HLN, YES, Syfy, MSG, Spike,VH1, MTV, Turner Classic Movies, Bravo, E!, Nat Geo, TVLAND,
Lifetime Movie Network, WE, Sportsnet, FoxNews, truTV
post #6 of 36 Old 10-07-2016, 08:19 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 7
I don't have personal experience with them but my brother and friend have both tried both services and they both trashed Sling and had high praise for Vue. Grain of salt and all that.
post #7 of 36 Old 10-07-2016, 03:49 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogoplata1980 View Post
I don't have personal experience with them but my brother and friend have both tried both services and they both trashed Sling and had high praise for Vue. Grain of salt and all that.
I tried Sling. I'm two weeks into Vue. It's better IMO.
Gogoplata1980 likes this.
post #8 of 36 Old 10-10-2016, 02:08 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 21
I've had Sling for over a year now, and while I've been generally happy its definitely not perfect. Over the last 2 weeks I've been trialing Playstation Vue, and I'd say video quality is better than Sling (definitely less compressed on my OLED). However, the user interface for Vue is downright awful especially on the Roku. Also, no streaming outside of your home network on Vue is just a stupid limitation.

If they could improve those aspects of the Vue service (like how about a use-able guide?) and release an AppleTV App Sling would be in real trouble. Pricing is still cable bundle territory on the Vue service though.
post #9 of 36 Old 10-11-2016, 06:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaus View Post
I've had Sling for over a year now, and while I've been generally happy its definitely not perfect. Over the last 2 weeks I've been trialing Playstation Vue, and I'd say video quality is better than Sling (definitely less compressed on my OLED). However, the user interface for Vue is downright awful especially on the Roku. Also, no streaming outside of your home network on Vue is just a stupid limitation.

If they could improve those aspects of the Vue service (like how about a use-able guide?) and release an AppleTV App Sling would be in real trouble. Pricing is still cable bundle territory on the Vue service though.
Vue really does need to hire some new UI programmers. While the UI on the Fire TV is decent ...on other devices like Roku, PS3 and Fire Stick it is literally the worst UI experience I have had with any modern service or device is a long time. Roku is just god awful. Fire Stick and PS3 are REALLY slow and sluggish.

I also agree, the outside of home options or lack of with VUE are a big negative. For me I am not entirely sure why they even have it since EVERYTHING shows up as Mobile Restricted when I try to access VUE on my phone remotely. Its an app on my phone that does absolutely nothing atm.

Although being able to use up to 5 devices in the home is better than Sling. Too bad to really be of any use all those devices need to be Fire TVs.
Flaus likes this.
post #10 of 36 Old 10-12-2016, 04:07 AM - Thread Starter

So overall would the Playstation Vue be a good alternative for me?

I don't need excessive sports or movie channels so that should help.

My current tv channel lineups.

Channel Lineup [A]
*WNYA / MYTV4, TBS, *WRGB / CBS, *WXXA / FOX, *WTEN / ABC, *WMHT / PBS, *WNYT / NBC, *WCWN / CW, *WYPXDT / ION, The Weather Channel, ESPN, ESPN2, MSG, TNT, USA, AMC, Lifetime, FX, Cartoon, Nickelodeon, Disney, FreeForm, Comedy, Discovery Channel, A&E, History, TLC, HGTV, Food, NBCSN, BET, CNN, HLN, YES, Syfy, MSG, Spike,VH1, MTV, Turner Classic Movies, Bravo, E!, Nat Geo, TVLAND,
Lifetime Movie Network, WE, Sportsnet, FoxNews, truTV
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
Channel Lineup [B]
FXX, BBC America, Esquire, Chiller, Animal Planet, Nat Geo Wild, Cloo, GSN, Boomerang, RFD, FXM

I currently have a TWC Digital Cable & OTA setup.

TV1 TWC Direct Line to HDTV / OTA
TV2 TWC Direct Line to TV
TV3 TWC Digital Cable DVR to Smart HDTV

TV1 & TV2 both have Channel Lineup [A]
TV3 has both Channel Lineups [A] & [B]

TV 1 is the Primary TV watched daily. While TV3 is used for DVR functions & watching Channel Lineup [B] which isn't available on TV1
During the day TV1 & TV3 often are used at the same times.

Would the PlayStation Vue be a good replacement for me?
post #11 of 36 Old 10-12-2016, 05:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 689 Post(s)
Liked: 164
*shrug*

Does it have channels you watch? Do you want to save money?

A lot of the people switching to Vue aren't glued to the TV all day, this probably makes a difference as well.
post #12 of 36 Old 10-12-2016, 07:46 PM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I think I'll be going with the Vue for sure, but still up in the air as to the Roku 4 or the new Amazon fire 4k unit. Would love to hear what others that have experience with both think is the better choice.
post #13 of 36 Old 10-13-2016, 05:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesster51 View Post
I think I'll be going with the Vue for sure, but still up in the air as to the Roku 4 or the new Amazon fire 4k unit. Would love to hear what others that have experience with both think is the better choice.
I have a Roku3 and Fire TV Gen 2. The VUE UI is a million times better on the Fire TV than the Roku. Roku is just god aweful and one of the worst 'entertainment' UIs I have ever seen.
post #14 of 36 Old 10-13-2016, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaelSmith View Post
I have a Roku3 and Fire TV Gen 2. The VUE UI is a million times better on the Fire TV than the Roku. Roku is just god aweful and one of the worst 'entertainment' UIs I have ever seen.
Is the UI improved on the Roku4, or is it the same as the 3?
post #15 of 36 Old 10-13-2016, 08:02 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verge2 View Post
*shrug*
Does it have channels you watch? Do you want to save money?
A lot of the people switching to Vue aren't glued to the TV all day, this probably makes a difference as well.
I'm just looking for a good replacement for the core (70ish) cable channels I posted above. Everybody wants to save money.

How much would it cost to fix my current TV setup to fully get the most out of PlayStation Vue?
What do I need to have to use it? Equipment, subscriptions, etc?
post #16 of 36 Old 10-13-2016, 08:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 689 Post(s)
Liked: 164
Quote:
I'm just looking for a good replacement for the core (70ish) cable channels I posted above. Everybody wants to save money.

How much would it cost to fix my current TV setup to fully get the most out of PlayStation Vue?
What do I need to have to use it? Equipment, subscriptions, etc?
So you can use it with a 30 dollar firetv stick.. however it's slow. The new firetv sticks come out in a few days for 40, it's unknown at this time how much faster they are.

That's all you need for vue. I use it to watch soccer, college football, and cnbc every night. I have no complains. Probably one night a month or so the service is flakey and i'll do something else. For 44 bucks a month, i assume a night or two of unusability baked into the price.

Some people want perfection, and those are generally the ones griping on the sony forums all the time.
post #17 of 36 Old 10-13-2016, 08:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesster51 View Post
Is the UI improved on the Roku4, or is it the same as the 3?

I doubt it....its probably a little faster but layout is the same. Why the apps are so different in layout and usability between platforms I have no clue.

I don't have a Roku4 but do have a 3, two 2s and the Vue APP is equally awful on all of them.

Vue APP on Fire TV is pretty good......on Fire Stick is the same just ALOT slower.

Wish they would put app out for Nvidia Shield but doubt it since the kinda restrictions Vue likes to enforce doesn't play nice with Android TV apparently.
post #18 of 36 Old 10-13-2016, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter

This is what the PlayStation Vue channel lineup looks like.
The four main packages are similar. All the channels I marked with a [*]
are channels I prefer. Or would like to have.

PlayStation Vue:
Access Slim Plan $30/month

*ABC OD, *FOX OD, *NBC OD, *AMC, *Animal, *BET, *Bravo, *Cartoon, *CMT, CNBC, *CNN, *Comedy, Destination America, *Discovery,
Discovery Family, *Disney, Disney XD, *DIY, *E!, *ESPN, *ESPN2, *Esquire, *FOOD, FOX Business, *FoxNews, *Freeform, *FS1, *FS2,
*FX, *FXX, *HGTV, Investigation Discovery, MSNBC, *MTV, *MTV2, *NATGEO, *NBCSN, NECN, NickJr, *NICK, Nick Toons, OWN, *Oxygen,
POP, *Science, *Spike, *SYFY, *TBS, Telemundo, *TLC, *TNT, *Travel, TRUTV, *TVland, *USA, *VH1, *WE

Core Slim Plan $35/month (includes Access Slim channels) plus:
BGIn Sports, BTN, Disney Jr, ESPN News, ESPN U, FOX Sports, GOLF, *HLN, *IFC, NFL Network, SEC ESPN, *Sundance TV, *TCM

Elite Slim Plan $45/month (includes Core Slim channels) plus:
Am Heroes C, BET Gospel, BET Jams, BET Soul, *Boomerang, *Centric, *Chiller, *Cloo, CMT Music, CNBC World, *Cooking, Dis Life, *Epix Hits,
ESPN Deportes, Fox College Sports Atlantic, Fox College Sports Central, Fox College Sports Pacific, FOX Deportes, Fusion, *FXM, HI-YAH!, IMPACT,
Lego, Machinima, MGM HD, *MTV Classic, MTV Live, MTV U, *NATGEO Wild, NECN, Nick Music, One World Sports, Outside Television, Poker Central,
SONY HD, Sprout, Teen Nick, *Universal, Velocity

Ultra Slim Plan $65/month (includes Elite Slim Channels) plus:
HBO, SEC ESPN, SHOWTIME

I guess the "Ultra Slim Plan" would be good down the road. But for now I would give the "Access Slim Plan" a try first. Which would be the best choice for using the PlayStation Vue on 2 or 3 TVs?

PlayStation 4
PlayStation 3
Roku TV
Roku 4
Roku 3
Roku 2
Roku Streaming Stick
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Chromecast

Is their anything similar to TWC navigation guide? Or something like Netflix's homepage screen? It would need to be something the whole family can get used to using quickly.
How are the controls on these devices?
post #19 of 36 Old 10-13-2016, 12:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
This is what the PlayStation Vue channel lineup looks like.
The four main packages are similar. All the channels I marked with a [*]
are channels I prefer. Or would like to have.

PlayStation Vue:
Access Slim Plan $30/month

*ABC OD, *FOX OD, *NBC OD, *AMC, *Animal, *BET, *Bravo, *Cartoon, *CMT, CNBC, *CNN, *Comedy, Destination America, *Discovery,
Discovery Family, *Disney, Disney XD, *DIY, *E!, *ESPN, *ESPN2, *Esquire, *FOOD, FOX Business, *FoxNews, *Freeform, *FS1, *FS2,
*FX, *FXX, *HGTV, Investigation Discovery, MSNBC, *MTV, *MTV2, *NATGEO, *NBCSN, NECN, NickJr, *NICK, Nick Toons, OWN, *Oxygen,
POP, *Science, *Spike, *SYFY, *TBS, Telemundo, *TLC, *TNT, *Travel, TRUTV, *TVland, *USA, *VH1, *WE

Core Slim Plan $35/month (includes Access Slim channels) plus:
BGIn Sports, BTN, Disney Jr, ESPN News, ESPN U, FOX Sports, GOLF, *HLN, *IFC, NFL Network, SEC ESPN, *Sundance TV, *TCM

Elite Slim Plan $45/month (includes Core Slim channels) plus:
Am Heroes C, BET Gospel, BET Jams, BET Soul, *Boomerang, *Centric, *Chiller, *Cloo, CMT Music, CNBC World, *Cooking, Dis Life, *Epix Hits,
ESPN Deportes, Fox College Sports Atlantic, Fox College Sports Central, Fox College Sports Pacific, FOX Deportes, Fusion, *FXM, HI-YAH!, IMPACT,
Lego, Machinima, MGM HD, *MTV Classic, MTV Live, MTV U, *NATGEO Wild, NECN, Nick Music, One World Sports, Outside Television, Poker Central,
SONY HD, Sprout, Teen Nick, *Universal, Velocity

Ultra Slim Plan $65/month (includes Elite Slim Channels) plus:
HBO, SEC ESPN, SHOWTIME

I guess the "Ultra Slim Plan" would be good down the road. But for now I would give the "Access Slim Plan" a try first. Which would be the best choice for using the PlayStation Vue on 2 or 3 TVs?

PlayStation 4
PlayStation 3
Roku TV
Roku 4
Roku 3
Roku 2
Roku Streaming Stick
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Chromecast

Is their anything similar to TWC navigation guide? Or something like Netflix's homepage screen? It would need to be something the whole family can get used to using quickly.
How are the controls on these devices?
I have tried Vue on Roku 2s, Roku 3s, Fire TV, Fire Stick and PS3.

Fire TV was the best by a long shot. PS3 and Fire Stick were sluggish and slow. Roku is just plain bad in all ways.

If it were me I would go Fire TV x3.

The UI, at least on the Fire TV is sorta a mix of netflix and guide. I like it, its pretty intuitive and the wife does not seem to have any problem with it.

Roku does not even have the guide and the rest of the Vue UI on Roku is anything but intuitive.

Did not spent too much time evaluating the UI on the PS3 because it was SOOOOOO slow.

Fire Stick is the same as Fire TV just slow and sluggish.

Not sure about the PS4...thou buying a PS4 just for Vue would be silly IMO. Could get 3 Fire TVs which I think run Vue the best.

I have the Access Slim Plan.
post #20 of 36 Old 10-13-2016, 01:25 PM

Thank you for the input Rafael, it was very helpful.
post #21 of 36 Old 10-13-2016, 01:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I have tried Vue on Roku 2s, Roku 3s, Fire TV, Fire Stick and PS3.
Fire TV was the best by a long shot. PS3 and Fire Stick were sluggish and slow. Roku is just plain bad in all ways.
If it were me I would go Fire TV x3.
The UI, at least on the Fire TV is sorta a mix of netflix and guide. I like it, its pretty intuitive and the wife does not seem to have any problem with it.
Is this the one? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...d_i=8521791011

Quote:
Fire Stick is the same as Fire TV just slow and sluggish.
How bad?

Quote:
Roku does not even have the guide and the rest of the Vue UI on Roku is anything but intuitive.
Thats stinks, because that price would have been better.

Quote:
Did not spent too much time evaluating the UI on the PS3 because it was SOOOOOO slow.

Not sure about the PS4...thou buying a PS4 just for Vue would be silly IMO. Could get 3 Fire TVs which I think run Vue the best.
I'm not really into gaming as I used to be. I haven't used a game console in several years. I was only interested because I read that PS3 & PS4 offered a usable guide similar to cable.

Quote:
I have the Access Slim Plan.
How well to the channels come in? Are the live streams or On Demand channels working as you like?
post #22 of 36 Old 10-14-2016, 08:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Is this the one? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...d_i=8521791011

How bad?

Thats stinks, because that price would have been better.

I'm not really into gaming as I used to be. I haven't used a game console in several years. I was only interested because I read that PS3 & PS4 offered a usable guide similar to cable.

How well to the channels come in? Are the live streams or On Demand channels working as you like?

Yes that is the Fire TV I have.

Fire Stick menus and navigation is quite abit slower....stuff like channel icons and guide are slow to come up and in the case of the guide REALLY slow. Also, since Fire Stick is wifi only channels are more prone to buffering, etc. I would still use a Fire Stick any day over Roku for VUE. BTW Did I mention how bad Vue is on Roku? =P

I have been really happy with the quality of channels using the Fire TV wired to my network. Live works well. On-demand works well except for the inconsistencies in which channels allow FF/REW, etc.

I really like the pseudo DVR feature, at first I thought the 30day limit would be an issue but so far it has not.
post #23 of 36 Old 10-14-2016, 01:25 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I think a little balance is needed here regarding PSVue on a Roku. There are a lot of opinions getting thrown around as facts. Having a guide on the Roku for Vue would be nice, but it isn't enough of an issue to buy something else if you're invested in the Roku system. We have 3 Rokus in the house including a much older LT model. All of them work smoothly and quickly with PSVue including the wireless only LT. Everyone in the house has made the transition from DirecTV without much fuss. My wife even said she preferred the blocks of the station logos instead of a grid. I like the looks of the grid on our Fire Stick, but as I said, it isn't as big a deal as it's being made out to be.
post #24 of 36 Old 10-14-2016, 05:59 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Sling TV works really well on Android TV. It had a lot of crashes and connection issues back in the early release but now its pretty much flawless. Really impressed.
post #25 of 36 Old 10-17-2016, 07:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorian View Post
I think a little balance is needed here regarding PSVue on a Roku. There are a lot of opinions getting thrown around as facts. Having a guide on the Roku for Vue would be nice, but it isn't enough of an issue to buy something else if you're invested in the Roku system. We have 3 Rokus in the house including a much older LT model. All of them work smoothly and quickly with PSVue including the wireless only LT. Everyone in the house has made the transition from DirecTV without much fuss. My wife even said she preferred the blocks of the station logos instead of a grid. I like the looks of the grid on our Fire Stick, but as I said, it isn't as big a deal as it's being made out to be.
My dislike of how Vue works or looks on the Roku actually has very little to do with lack of guide. I just think they layout is awkward and a lot of simple stuff like getting description of show is more complicated than it should be. Vue UI on the Roku seems to waste a lot of screen space. Its also not as snappy as on the Fire TV....at least on my Roku 3.
post #26 of 36 Old 10-21-2016, 08:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 672 Post(s)
Liked: 494
PS Vue app updates on PS4 and PS3 this week make loading times much faster, especially when using FF/RW. The PS4 is almost as fast as my former cable system DVR in that regard. HUUUGE improvement. I just wish it would add a skip forward/back function like FireTV has.
post #27 of 36 Old 10-31-2016, 11:09 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zookster View Post
PS Vue app updates on PS4 and PS3 this week make loading times much faster, especially when using FF/RW. The PS4 is almost as fast as my former cable system DVR in that regard. HUUUGE improvement. I just wish it would add a skip forward/back function like FireTV has.
FF/RW isn't available or just doesn't work well?

"skip forward/back" is that for live tv?

I'm not seeing any strong benefits of a PS4 or PS3 for PS Vue. The last console gaming I've done is on the Xbox https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_%28console%29
that I purchased back in 2003. I haven't played that in at least ten years.
post #28 of 36 Old 10-31-2016, 12:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 672 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Quote:
FF/RW isn't available or just doesn't work well?

"skip forward/back" is that for live tv?

I'm not seeing any strong benefits of a PS4 or PS3 for PS Vue. The last console gaming I've done is on the Xbox https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_%28console%29
that I purchased back in 2003. I haven't played that in at least ten years.
FF/RW has always been available for watching recorded shows on all devices, as far as I'm aware. RW and skip back works on live programing (and once you RW or skip back, you can then FW or skip forward until you hit the "live" point again, though the PS Vue pause buffer is EXTREMELY limited to just a few minutes). I understand there are some channels and programs that don't allow FF/RW, but I have yet to encounter any.

If you have no interest in gaming, then Fire TV (box, not stick) is the way to go from everything I've heard here and in other forums. There's really no benefit to watching PS Vue on a PS3, unless you already have one collecting dust somewhere. PS4 now offers the best PS Vue experience with this recent update, as far as I'm concerned.
post #29 of 36 Old 10-31-2016, 10:47 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zookster View Post
FF/RW has always been available for watching recorded shows on all devices, as far as I'm aware. RW and skip back works on live programing (and once you RW or skip back, you can then FW or skip forward until you hit the "live" point again, though the PS Vue pause buffer is EXTREMELY limited to just a few minutes). I understand there are some channels and programs that don't allow FF/RW, but I have yet to encounter any.

If you have no interest in gaming, then Fire TV (box, not stick) is the way to go from everything I've heard here and in other forums. There's really no benefit to watching PS Vue on a PS3, unless you already have one collecting dust somewhere. PS4 now offers the best PS Vue experience with this recent update, as far as I'm concerned.
Live tv fast forward isn't much of an issue for me. When I'm watching it live, I don't mind the commercials. For recorded shows I always use FF/RW so I can catch up on shows quickly. IE: Watching 3 hours of shows in under 2 hours is great.

Will the Fire TV (box, not stick) work well with Netflix / Hulu, etc?
post #30 of 36 Old 11-01-2016, 08:54 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming