Eureka LX350 HD High Definition Wireless Media Center with DVI? - Page 7 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 02-17-2007, 07:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmarcovi View Post

I think telnet is something antivirus added on his custom firmware ...

Any idea how I can recover from these devestating events? I don't know of anyway to now access the unit so I can reload the Firmware v132.

Can i somehow reload v132 with tftp by holding down SETUP-OK on power up. What actaully happens when I do that. Will the unit go looking for a boot image someplace? I don't understand this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2007, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lx350hd View Post

Any idea how I can recover from these devestating events? I don't know of anyway to now access the unit so I can reload the Firmware v132.

Can i somehow reload v132 with tftp by holding down SETUP-OK on power up. What actaully happens when I do that. Will the unit go looking for a boot image someplace? I don't understand this

I do not know unfortunately ... Maybe antivirus? He seems to know more ...

Another option is to call customer support. In the manual says that if for some reason, the firmware update was interrupted in some way, it needs repairing from them ...
Old 02-18-2007, 07:32 AM

Quote:

I have upgraded the Eureka box with the IAMM 1.50 firmware. Works like a charm. It fixed the inability of playing "original" DVD on an USB attached DVD-ROM. I can now replace my DVD player with the attached DVD-ROM!

I still have the same issue with browsing my conputer's drive: it cannot see files in folders other than the root of my drive ... I will tri to share directly the folder with movies to see if it works. I'll post the results.

If after theupgrade you see nothing or scrmabled images, press TV Out on the remote to switch the video mode. When you power it on, it defaults to PAL (I think ;-) ).

I have solved the mistery of not seeing files in folders on my computer: permissions! I gave access (read-only) to "Everyone" the the contents of the folder, and now it works.

Overall, the Eureka 350HD with the IAMM 1.50 firmware, it rocks!
Old 02-18-2007, 12:16 PM

Quote:

I have solved the mistery of not seeing files in folders on my computer: permissions! I gave access (read-only) to "Everyone" the the contents of the folder, and now it works.

Overall, the Eureka 350HD with the IAMM 1.50 firmware, it rocks!

So, what I don't understand is what can you do with v150 that wasn't working in v132? What extra functionality do you have now with new firmware? Was it worth it?

Also, I can't call tech support now that i tried loading a non supported firmware..That was the risk, wasn't it :/

thanks
Old 02-18-2007, 01:34 PM
Advanced Member

lx350hd,

Since you say that something seems to be happening at boot up but that the screen is black, have you tried the other video outputs? e.g. composite, s-video, etc? What about audio? Do you hear any sound (the one that is normally played at boot up)? Finally, once "booted" can you see the internal hard drive (assuming that you have one installed) on your network via NDAS?

I too was wondering of asking antivirus the same thing that you ask: "What critical extra functionality does one get with the new firmware?" Apart from the more colorful screen and the ability to set up a larger playlist on the jukebox, that is. It is indeed illuminating to see someone encourage others to jump in and try something new and then remain silent when help is needed.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankar View Post

lx350hd,

Since you say that something seems to be happening at boot up but that the screen is black, have you tried the other video outputs? e.g. composite, s-video, etc? What about audio? Do you hear any sound (the one that is normally played at boot up)? Finally, once "booted" can you see the internal hard drive (assuming that you have one installed) on your network via NDAS?

I too was wondering of asking antivirus the same thing that you ask: "What critical extra functionality does one get with the new firmware?" Apart from the more colorful screen and the ability to set up a larger playlist on the jukebox, that is. It is indeed illuminating to see someone encourage others to jump in and try something new and then remain silent when help is needed.

Ya, I tried everything I know of to get the 350 up and running. When I turn it on the lights flash for an instant..Scrolling through the various tv outs yields same results (black screen). I tried all outputs..I do not hear any music on startup. The thing is fried.. Ya, Maybe anti virus can help me to determine how I can reload the firmware. The only published way is to go through the menus and select Firmware but obviously if I can't even get to that stage I am up a creek with out a paddle.

I have a feeling antivirus may not understand what I am asking due to german vs english issue. I think he has loaded firmware through tftp but there is no documentation on how this works. ie what exactly happens when i hold down SETUP-OK and power on? It's not published in the manual. The LX350HD manual doesn not have a "hacking" section LOL. I am expert in UNIX (15 years) but there isn't enough info on this unix to help me do anything.

Anayways, I am not too worried about this. I still have my LX351 which I havnt f*cked up yet (yet). haha
Old 02-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Advanced Member

I'm really impressed at how calmly you are dealing with this! I would've freaked out by now ... but then I don't have a working LX351!
Hope that antivirus can help get you back and running quickly ... maybe we'll all come out of this learning more about the LX350HD.

Incidently, I tried transferring a whole dvd (4.35Gb) to the h/d in the Eureka LX350HD using the implemented NDAS. It took under 23 minutes (basically I'd estimated 25 minutes and when I came back to check 23 minutes later, it was done).

So even at a transfer rate of 30 minutes per dvd, its not all that bad - you definitely don't want to stand and watch a whole library being transferred, but for transferring a couple of dvds or so overnight its definitely practical and in my case beats having to disconnect and carry from the media room!
Old 02-18-2007, 03:00 PM

Quote:

I'm really impressed at how calmly you are dealing with this! I would've freaked out by now ... but then I don't have a working LX351!
Hope that antivirus can help get you back and running quickly ... maybe we'll all come out of this learning more about the LX350HD.

Incidently, I tried transferring a whole dvd (4.35Gb) to the h/d in the Eureka LX350HD using the implemented NDAS. It took under 23 minutes (basically I'd estimated 25 minutes and when I came back to check 23 minutes later, it was done).

So even at a transfer rate of 30 minutes per dvd, its not all that bad - you definitely don't want to stand and watch a whole library being transferred, but for transferring a couple of dvds or so overnight its definitely practical and in my case beats having to disconnect and carry from the media room!

Wow, you got 3MB/s on NDAS. You must be wired connection. When I use the Wireless G I get 666KB/s on average. Still not bad for using it to adjust files (remove, rename etc). It's convenient enough for me to USB connect it to transfer big files. I get around 16MB/s on USB2 with it. Thats about 5X faster then the NDAS wired.

Ya, I will not freek out over a $300 Canadian piece of hardware. I just like playing with this stuff. The LX350HD will be fun for the next 6 months and then I will move on to something else. I am looking at building my own server. Maybe using MythTv(linux) . Haven't decided yet.

Anti virus, please splekin some english for me and help me learn how to reload my firmware!!! Thanks
Old 02-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Advanced Member

Yes, it is a wired network connection. Originally I'd used 802.11 G, but soon realized that the connection was rather flaky in the media room that I have hidden in our basement. This made the transfer prone to dropouts in the midst of watching a movie! So I took the pain to snake wires around - had to locate a phone cable that ran through the walls, cut it and use it to snake 2 wires and then reconnect the phone cable! However, now that I have the wired connection, I do not use the wireless anymore.
Old 02-18-2007, 04:39 PM

Quote:

Yes, it is a wired network connection. Originally I'd used 802.11 G, but soon realized that the connection was rather flaky in the media room that I have hidden in our basement. This made the transfer prone to dropouts in the midst of watching a movie! So I took the pain to snake wires around - had to locate a phone cable that ran through the walls, cut it and use it to snake 2 wires and then reconnect the phone cable! However, now that I have the wired connection, I do not use the wireless anymore.

ya, thats a lot of effort and a shame since wireless is the way to go. They do have signal boosters for wirelsss signals. My house is pretty small so I am ok.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:49 AM

Well, i was able to now get in to the lx350hd..Doesn't look like the firmware changed..Still says v132. The issue I have now is when i try to access the internal hard disk from USB or NDAS it says it is corrupted.

Weird thing is the LX350HD has no problem accessing the disk. I can still play all the movies on the disk. The disk is a 500GB IDE and was formated with NTFS format. I can also access shares with the 350 from the network as I could before.

Wonder why the USB and NDAS access to the HDD1 is screwed? You would think if the disk was actually correupted you wouldn't be able to access it with the 350 either?
Old 02-19-2007, 07:20 AM

Quote:

So, what I don't understand is what can you do with v150 that wasn't working in v132? What extra functionality do you have now with new firmware? Was it worth it?

Also, I can't call tech support now that i tried loading a non supported firmware..That was the risk, wasn't it :/

thanks

One important feature that 1.50 added was the ability of playing "orginal"/commercial DVDs on an USB attached DVD-ROM. Thus, I was able to replace my old DVD player with the attached DVD-ROM: I do not have to switch between devices, the Eureka upconverts to 1080i, and it saves precious inputs on the receiver.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Well, i was able to now get in to the lx350hd..Doesn't look like the firmware changed..Still says v132. The issue I have now is when i try to access the internal hard disk from USB or NDAS it says it is corrupted.

Weird thing is the LX350HD has no problem accessing the disk. I can still play all the movies on the disk. The disk is a 500GB IDE and was formated with NTFS format. I can also access shares with the 350 from the network as I could before.

Wonder why the USB and NDAS access to the HDD1 is screwed? You would think if the disk was actually correupted you wouldn't be able to access it with the 350 either?

Great!
How did you manage to get in finally? And what if you were to *explicitly* flash 1.32 ... does that get you back to square 1?
Old 02-19-2007, 10:24 AM

Quote:

Great!
How did you manage to get in finally? And what if you were to *explicitly* flash 1.32 ... does that get you back to square 1?

I didn't actually do anything..I turned it on for another round of hopelssness and it started to work..So, I thought I was back in business until I ran into the HDD1 access issue with the USB/NDAS connections..I am guessing that somehow the format of the disk got change and it is now not seen as an NTFS partition by my Windows XP using USB connection.

I guess I will try and reformat the disk and see if taht helps..I did reflash v132 of the firmware but nothing happens.

This toy is costing me lots of time..Almost ready to give it up ..
Old 02-19-2007, 10:25 AM

Quote:

One important feature that 1.50 added was the ability of playing "orginal"/commercial DVDs on an USB attached DVD-ROM. Thus, I was able to replace my old DVD player with the attached DVD-ROM: I do not have to switch between devices, the Eureka upconverts to 1080i, and it saves precious inputs on the receiver.

If thats it I guess I don't need v150 cuz I don't do that..thanks
Old 02-19-2007, 10:50 AM

K, next issue.. I want to remove the 500GB disk from the LX350HD. I take the cover off, remove the power connector and the cable. I try to pull the disk out of the unit and it appears stuck..I can't seem to remove the disk? Does anyone know if there is something holding the disk in there. Very difficult to see inside. I don't want to start unscrewing the thing incase it falls apart or something.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:17 PM
Advanced Member

There should be nothing holding the disk as such behind it, but there is a plastic sliding "lock" that will need to be removed first before you can pull the disk out.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:36 PM

Quote:

There should be nothing holding the disk as such behind it, but there is a plastic sliding "lock" that will need to be removed first before you can pull the disk out.

i never used the plastic sliding lock, the drive slides a little but is stuck..maybe try removing yours and u c what i mean.
Old 02-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

i never used the plastic sliding lock, the drive slides a little but is stuck..maybe try removing yours and u c what i mean.

I had to shake it and tug it a little to get it out. I think that the opening is barely big enough for the drive so it can easily get "stuck". But there was nothing else holding it back.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:09 PM

Quote:

I had to shake it and tug it a little to get it out. I think that the opening is barely big enough for the drive so it can easily get "stuck". But there was nothing else holding it back.

Couldn't get the drive out..Give up!!!

Anyways, since my drive appeared to have a corrupt NTFS structure I recreated the partition and formated..Back in business.. I am pretty sure I know what happened to the disk. Looks like NDAS has a nasty little bug in it! Be careful with NDAS write access mode.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Couldn't get the drive out..Give up!!!

Anyways, since my drive appeared to have a corrupt NTFS structure I recreated the partition and formated..Back in business.. I am pretty sure I know what happened to the disk. Looks like NDAS has a nasty little bug in it! Be careful with NDAS write access mode.

Did the drive get corrupted when you wrote something to it? Or was it the attempted loading of 1.50?
Also, did you try using a chain saw? That should generally get that drive out ...
Old 02-20-2007, 02:45 PM

Quote:

Did the drive get corrupted when you wrote something to it? Or was it the attempted loading of 1.50?
Also, did you try using a chain saw? That should generally get that drive out ...

Not too sure..I don't believe it was the firmware.May have happened way before that since I hadn't tried reaccessing it via NDAS or USB after the last time before firmware upgrade. I am betting NDAS has bug.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:34 PM

I am trying to take a stab at mounting the romfs from the LX350HD so I can see the code under Linux.

this was quite useful to at least get started to understand romfs: http://lxr.linux.no/source/Documenta...tems/romfs.txt

This is what I did so far..

- installed Fedora Core 5
- copied the romfs-novatron-iamm35-1-1-1-1-150.pkg file to my Fedora system
- tried to mount
mount -t romfs -o loop=/dev/loop1 romfs-novatron-iamm35-1-1-1-1-150.pkg /lx350hd

I get error:

mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop1,
missing codepage or other error
In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try
dmesg | tail or so

dmesg has some extra info:

VFS: Can't find a romfs filesystem on dev loop1.

Any ideas how to mount this romfs under linux? Do I have to convert it to something first or unencrypt it somehows? Or, maybe I gotta extract some bytes with something like this "dd if=romfs-novatron-iamm35-1-1-1-1-150.pkg of=romfs-novatron-iamm35-1-1-1-1-150NEW.pkg bs=1 skip=108"

ie. the byte before the x'1F8B' in that file.

Thanks bunches. AntiVirus, your help would be invaluable. Hope you come back from holdays soon to answer our newbie questions!!!

I am guessing that if I do manage to get this going I can then modify some stuff in the mounted files and genromfs it back to a file and load that back to my LX350HD. ie. http://www.die.net/doc/linux/man/man8/genromfs.8.html
Old 02-21-2007, 10:28 AM

Quote:

- copied the romfs-novatron-iamm35-1-1-1-1-150.pkg file to my Fedora system
- tried to mount
mount -t romfs -o loop=/dev/loop1 romfs-novatron-iamm35-1-1-1-1-150.pkg

What I did successfully mounting it was this

mount -t romfs -o loop /pathtoBINfile /whereiwantedtomountit (I forgot how the syntaxis is, but I did it also as a readonly)

with no problems, of course first I had to remove the BEFORE 1f8b, then I could open it as a file.gz, I renamed it to gz just in case it is not obvious. inside the .gz there is a bin file, this is the file I mounted (as i do with cd/dvd images) with the command/syntaxis I wrote above and taraaaa in /whereiwantedtomountit it was the whole cmlinux directories. So far I haven't done anything, I was just curious to see what was inside. To be honest with you I have NO CLUE how to recompile it to bin again once you are done with the modifications. I kind of read somewhere it should be done with genromfs but as I said. No idea yet. If you figure it out, please do tell me. Never is enough knowledge
Old 02-21-2007, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amgra View Post

What I did successfully mounting it was this

mount -t romfs -o loop /pathtoBINfile /whereiwantedtomountit (I forgot how the syntaxis is, but I did it also as a readonly)

with no problems, of course first I had to remove the BEFORE 1f8b, then I could open it as a file.gz, I renamed it to gz just in case it is not obvious. inside the .gz there is a bin file, this is the file I mounted (as i do with cd/dvd images) with the command/syntaxis I wrote above and taraaaa in /whereiwantedtomountit it was the whole cmlinux directories. So far I haven't done anything, I was just curious to see what was inside. To be honest with you I have NO CLUE how to recompile it to bin again once you are done with the modifications. I kind of read somewhere it should be done with genromfs but as I said. No idea yet. If you figure it out, please do tell me. Never is enough knowledge

Good timing my friend..I was missing the last step and I did actually figure this out..Once I ran my DD to get rid of the header bytes I then ran it through "gzip -d" and them mounted it as a loop!

I now see the structure:
[root@Fedora5 lx350hd]# ls -l
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 32 Dec 31 1969 bin
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 77908 Dec 31 1969 bitmap.bin.gz
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 32 Dec 31 1969 dev
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 32 Dec 31 1969 etc
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 32 Dec 31 1969 home
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 45963 Dec 31 1969 irqhandler.bin.gz
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 32 Dec 31 1969 lib
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1604179 Dec 31 1969 linux.bin.gz
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 32 Dec 31 1969 mnt
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 32 Dec 31 1969 opt
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 32 Dec 31 1969 proc
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 32 Dec 31 1969 root
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 32 Dec 31 1969 sbin
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 32 Dec 31 1969 tmp
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 32 Dec 31 1969 usr
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 32 Dec 31 1969 var

Here is the steps to build new Firmware for LX350HD. Antivirus, please correct me if I have wrong step someplace:

# Install a Linux of your choice - ie Fedora
# copy the PKG file to your Linux ie. romfs-sdt-LX350HD-1-1-1-1-132.pkg (lastest firmware for LX350HD)
# Extract the gzip file
dd if=romfs-sdt-LX350HD-1-1-1-1-132.pkg of=rompkg_pack_tmp.bin.gz bs=1 skip=108
# Unzip it
gzip -d rompkg_pack_tmp.bin.gz
# Extract the boot header
dd if=romfs-sdt-LX350HD-1-1-1-1-132.pkg of=romfs-sdt-LX350HD-1-1-1-1-132BootHeader.pkg bs=1 count=108
# Mount the clinux files on your linux box
mkdir /lx350hd
mount -t romfs -o loop=/dev/loop1 rompkg_pack_tmp.bin /lx350hd
# make copy of the read-only files so you can mod them
mkdir /lx350hd_write
cp -pr /lx350hd/* /lx350hd_write
# Change files with vi under the writable structure /lx350hd_write
# download and install rpm for genromfs for your Linux - http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/mandri...1-3mdk.ppc.html
rpm -i genromfs-0.5.1-3mdk.ppc.rpm
# Genromfs to new romfs - small correction Feb 22 on byte alignment
genromfs -d /lx350hd_write -f rompkg_pack_tmp.bin -V 'mambo'
# Gzip it back up
gzip rompkg_pack_tmp.bin
# Concatenate the header and gzipped romfs back again for final Firmware
cat romfs-sdt-LX350HD-1-1-1-1-132BootHeader.pkg rompkg_pack_tmp.bin.gz >romfs-sdt-LX350HD-1-1-1-1-132NEW.pkg
# Load the new firmware to your LX350HD - romfs-sdt-LX350HD-1-1-1-1-132NEW.pkg

Of interest here is the format of a gzip file:

Compressed bytes in hexadecimal hexample:
1f8b 0808 62ab 1d45 0003 7465 7374 2e74 7874 000b c948 5528 2ccd 4cce 5648 2aca 2fcf 5348 cbaf 50c8 2acd 2d28 56c8 2f4b 2d52 2801 4ae7 2456 552a a4e4 a7eb 7101 006a cc50 eb2d 0000 00

Interpretation
Bytes are packed with the least significant bit first. For example, the number 1810 would be packed as 01001000 and would appear in hexidecimal as 48.

1f8b 0808 62ab 1d45 0003

These ten bits are the header. We can see that the compression method is 08, and that the flags value is 08, eg bit 3 is set, thus the next field will be the original file name. The modification time is 62ab 1d45 (least significant byte first) = 1,159,572,322 seconds.
7465 7374 2e74 7874 00

This Zero-Terminated sting can be seen to encode test.txt and be terminated by 00
0b c948 5528 2ccd 4cce 5648 2aca 2fcf 5348 cbaf 50c8 2acd 2d28 56c8 2f4b 2d52 2801 4ae7 2456 552a a4e4 a7eb 7101 00

The compressed data. The first byte, 0b is packed in reverse order, and represents the bit order 1100000. The first bit indicates that this is the last block or compressed data. The next two bits indicate the compression method (00-uncompressed, 01-static hauffman coding, 10-dynamic hauffman coding, 11-reserved). This file has the bits 10, and thus uses dynamic hauffman coding.
NOTES(should have a new page):

compression method 00, as determined by the first byte, indicates that the data is stored in the following set of bytes. The data has two header fields: 2 bytes of length variable, and two bytes of the length variable's 1's compliment. This is folowed by bytes of data.
6a cc50 eb2d 0000 00

This is the CRC32 value and filesize (both encoded with least significant byte first). The filesize is 2d 0000 00 = 45 bytes of input data.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:11 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Would it be possible to add a Itunes client future, which can access a shared library.
Thanks
Old 02-22-2007, 07:03 AM

Ok, I am not much of a technological guy, but I just got this device recently, finally got the firmware 1.1.32 installed with the help of the manufacturer. I placed a Western Digital (WD2500JB) Caviar EIDE 250GB ATA-100 7200RPM 8MB Buffer in it.

Now here is my problem, I get random sections of lost video. If I am running the video via wireless it all goes black with no sound for a second or two. The time frame decreases if I use a wired ethernet connection and then decreases if I am using the hard drive. But there seems to be nothing I can do to stop the loss of video.

I checked and it is not the video files, even if I rewind the video a few seconds, the section that was skipped over is played perfectly.

Hopefully someone knows what is wrong and can give me a hand. Ask me questions if I missed out anything important.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:29 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizziler View Post

Ok, I am not much of a technological guy, but I just got this device recently, finally got the firmware 1.1.32 installed with the help of the manufacturer. I placed a Western Digital (WD2500JB) Caviar EIDE 250GB ATA-100 7200RPM 8MB Buffer in it.

Now here is my problem, I get random sections of lost video. If I am running the video via wireless it all goes black with no sound for a second or two. The time frame decreases if I use a wired ethernet connection and then decreases if I am using the hard drive. But there seems to be nothing I can do to stop the loss of video.

I checked and it is not the video files, even if I rewind the video a few seconds, the section that was skipped over is played perfectly.

Hopefully someone knows what is wrong and can give me a hand. Ask me questions if I missed out anything important.

A few thoughts ...

Sounds like a network speed issue to me. At least the wireless one. A few "standard" questions:
a) When you plugged in the wired ethernet, you did ensure that the wireless connection was "off" and not being used, right? (check in the setup screens)
b) I suppose that your network is not an older 10Mb network, but a newer 100Mb or 1Gb one?

The dropouts while playing video from the internal hard disk are harder to understand. Was this a freshly formatted drive which was then filled with video or was it one that you had in another machine? I'm wondering if the files on the disk are badly fragmented ...
Old 02-22-2007, 01:36 PM

Quote:

A few thoughts ...

Sounds like a network speed issue to me. At least the wireless one. A few "standard" questions:
a) When you plugged in the wired ethernet, you did ensure that the wireless connection was "off" and not being used, right? (check in the setup screens)
b) I suppose that your network is not an older 10Mb network, but a newer 100Mb or 1Gb one?

The dropouts while playing video from the internal hard disk are harder to understand. Was this a freshly formatted drive which was then filled with video or was it one that you had in another machine? I'm wondering if the files on the disk are badly fragmented ...

I just finished downloading a bunch of rm and rmvb video files.. The LX350HD does not even recognize these types..Any suggestions on how to convert them to something this unit will play? Or, even better, maybe those types can be added to the player in this unit through changing the firmware..hmm

thanks
Old 02-22-2007, 02:31 PM

Quote:

I just finished downloading a bunch of rm and rmvb video files.. The LX350HD does not even recognize these types..Any suggestions on how to convert them to something this unit will play? Or, even better, maybe those types can be added to the player in this unit through changing the firmware..hmm

thanks

Same problem with .mkv files. Does any one knows how can i play this files ?