Vizio M220NV or Asus ML238H, help me decide! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-15-2010, 05:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I need an external LED display for my laptop that I can also use for my PS3. The 22-23 inch variety is just the right size for my application. I was going to get the Asus ML238H (same as MS238H, but with a better stand). However, I saw that the Vizio M220NV was LED, affordable, and had alot more features, including speakers. I picked one up from Costco so that I could return it if it didn't suit my needs. It looks great on the PS3, but when i hook it up to my laptop, VGA or HDMI, the colors look a bit off, and the text seems a bit harder to read than it should be, no matter what settings I choose. For example, black text on a white or greay background seems to have a very bright glow around it that makes it hard to read at times. I'm wondering if things are just going to look better for my computer if I go with the Asus monitor versus the Vizio tv, or do the colors and text just look the way they do because I'm using a 1080p LED display? Or could it possibly because of my Laptop graphics card NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS? Does anyone who has a similar setup have any opinions about how colors and text look on their 22-23 inch LED TV or Monitor? I need help because I don't have any other external displays to compare this Vizio to. Thanks to anyone that replies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-03-2011, 04:07 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I Choose ML238H is cheap and cool band.
Reply Flat Panels General and OLED Technology

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page