Samsung is JUNK! - Page 3 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 25Likes
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
post #61 of 93 Old 06-27-2014, 06:06 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
CinemaAndy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 404
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drlink View Post
Here is the link (but it is behind a pay-wall, fyi).

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/e...ir-history.htm
I do not pay for reviews. I never liked consumer reports magazine, they always came across as biased towards any company that would not pay them to review there products.

This link is much better and two sided.

http://techcrunch.com/2013/06/01/how-samsung-got-big/
CinemaAndy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 93 Old 06-27-2014, 06:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Joe Bloggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 2,483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinemaAndy View Post
I do not pay for reviews. I never liked consumer reports magazine, they always came across as biased towards any company that would not pay them to review there products.

This link is much better and two sided.

http://techcrunch.com/2013/06/01/how-samsung-got-big/
Though it's all about Samsung and not other companies, and it doesn't mention failure rates.

What would really be better is (recent) average failure rates for the HDTVs manufactured by each manufacturer. ie. an objective view of each manufacturer. Also cost and features will probably come into it too. A really expensive TV is probably going to be built better and have a lower failure rate for a certain time period than a really cheap TV. Basically if we have objective data on each of the manufacturers/displays (including failure rates for each of them), everyone will be able to make their own mind up about what TV (or other electronics) they buy. Though you've had a bad experience with this manufacturer, if we can could keep everything objective, everyone would have the facts about the different displays without the need for arguments, etc. Perhaps we could have a separate thread where we could have this objective data, so it could be unbiased/not a thread stating how bad one company is, but instead showing as much data about all the main manufacturers/displays.

Last edited by Joe Bloggs; 06-27-2014 at 06:31 PM.
Joe Bloggs is offline  
post #63 of 93 Old 06-27-2014, 06:41 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
CinemaAndy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 404
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post
Though it's all about Samsung and not other companies, and it doesn't mention failure rates.

What would really be better is (recent) average failure rates for the HDTVs manufactured by each manufacturer. ie. an objective view of each manufacturer. Also cost and features will probably come into it too. A really expensive TV is probably going to be built better and have a lower failure rate for a certain time period than a really cheap TV. Basically if we have objective data on each of the manufacturers/displays (including failure rates for each of them), everyone will be able to make their own mind up about what TV (or other electronics) they buy. Though you've had a bad experience with this manufacturer, if we can could keep everything objective, everyone would have the facts about the different displays without the need for arguments, etc. Perhaps we could have a separate thread where we could have this objective data, so it could be unbiased/not a thread stating how bad one company is, but instead showing as much data about all the main manufacturers/displays.
I agree to that. But, it would have no Samsung support from me.

The only reason i made a Samsung purchase(s) in the first place was because of my brother. He got a Samsung 43"plasma in 2009 and i remarked how heavy and robust it was and how it had a full metal chassis, compared to the all plastic of most panel TV's on the market. My brother had the TV for about two years sold it on CL and has since had LG's.
CinemaAndy is offline  
post #64 of 93 Old 06-27-2014, 07:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Drlink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 221
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinemaAndy View Post
I do not pay for reviews. I never liked consumer reports magazine, they always came across as biased towards any company that would not pay them to review there products.

This link is much better and two sided.

http://techcrunch.com/2013/06/01/how-samsung-got-big/
You might want to do a little research on Consumer Reports. It isn't a "pay them to review there products" organization. As a matter of fact (unlike most of the other review sites out there) they purchase all of the products they review and receive no ad or corporate funding.

I don't have a strong opinion on Samsung either way (I own only one Samsung product; a Refrigerator/Freezer), but I do have extremely strong values related to fairness & objectivity.

PSN ID: Kranin
Drlink is online now  
post #65 of 93 Old 06-27-2014, 08:58 PM
AVS Special Member
 
*UFO*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,345
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Ross View Post
Yeah, where? This thread is really becoming over the top.
These findings came a little too late to have any impact on Sony's 2011 TV range. However, Sony is promising that no 2012 (or subsequent) TVs will be equipped with LCD panels based on different types of technology.

In other words, there'll be no more panel switching in Sony TVs from 2012 onwards. The '2012' models are likely to be unveiled at the CES 2012 tech show, and should start to trickle out onto the market in spring 2012.


http://www.digitalversus.com/tv-tele...12-n19917.html

Enjoy.
*UFO* is offline  
post #66 of 93 Old 06-29-2014, 07:30 AM
AVS Special Member
 
tgm1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,918
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinemaAndy View Post
Anything else?
Simmer down.

First off, the zero failures of your Geforce cards have very little to do with it because TV or video card we're clearly talking about a distant outlier statistically. A dead TV-Card combination?

Secondly, all you've said is that the HDMI part of your card is dead, and the TV connected to it is dead. I'm not saying that it's definitely one way or the other, but you quickly ruled out the causal chain of card->TV and made the reverse assumption of TV->card for no compelling reason I can see. The electrical natures of the card are when they are assumed to be in working order. You can have a card spike out damaging power.

Is your GeForce card externally powered or entirely through the pci-e?

WARNING: You have now entered a no @#$%tard zone. Please gather your anti-vaccine propaganda nonsense and slowly back out the way you came in.

Last edited by tgm1024; 06-29-2014 at 07:33 AM.
tgm1024 is online now  
post #67 of 93 Old 06-29-2014, 09:52 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
CinemaAndy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 404
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgm1024 View Post
Simmer down.

First off, the zero failures of your Geforce cards have very little to do with it because TV or video card we're clearly talking about a distant outlier statistically. A dead TV-Card combination?

Secondly, all you've said is that the HDMI part of your card is dead, and the TV connected to it is dead. I'm not saying that it's definitely one way or the other, but you quickly ruled out the causal chain of card->TV and made the reverse assumption of TV->card for no compelling reason I can see. The electrical natures of the card are when they are assumed to be in working order. You can have a card spike out damaging power.

Is your GeForce card externally powered or entirely through the pci-e?
No the HDMI is dead and DVI will only show red. The card is dead. Did not try VGA but i'm sure it is dead as well. Nvidia is looking at the card for replacement/warranty. The card was powered thru PCI-E. My HTPC is working as well as ever with the old GT 550 card installed. My HTPC was not the problem. The only card i know of that fried a monitor was from overclocking(Asus), something i never do.

The problem will be Samsung. They have the monitor, and are looking at it. I did this just to get them to do something. Even if they replace it, it's going up on Ebay or Amazon. I do not want any more Samsung products. I am sure Samsung will worm out of any responsibility.
CinemaAndy is offline  
post #68 of 93 Old 06-30-2014, 08:01 AM
AVS Special Member
 
tgm1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,918
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinemaAndy View Post
No the HDMI is dead and DVI will only show red. The card is dead. Did not try VGA but i'm sure it is dead as well. Nvidia is looking at the card for replacement/warranty. The card was powered thru PCI-E. My HTPC is working as well as ever with the old GT 550 card installed. My HTPC was not the problem. The only card i know of that fried a monitor was from overclocking(Asus), something i never do.
I understand your reasoning. But whether it's overclocking or simply using harsh language, an unusually fried up card can hurt a monitor. I wouldn't necessarily believe that avoiding user-OCing will keep you safe: card manufacturers are already employing an over-clocking of their own. They typically keep dialing down the clock until it passes the diagnostic, and then they sell it at that speed. It's similar to CPU production in that sense.

I do believe it's the Samsung, but I just don't see the causal link starting with the TV as strongly as you do. In any case it's moot, because once both are deads-ville, then neither can live again to cause the problem again, unless the problem was from elsewhere in the PC that tanked the card (that tanked the TV), which we'll only know if it happens again.
Drlink likes this.

WARNING: You have now entered a no @#$%tard zone. Please gather your anti-vaccine propaganda nonsense and slowly back out the way you came in.
tgm1024 is online now  
post #69 of 93 Old 06-30-2014, 12:55 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
CinemaAndy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 404
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgm1024 View Post
I understand your reasoning. But whether it's overclocking or simply using harsh language, an unusually fried up card can hurt a monitor. I wouldn't necessarily believe that avoiding user-OCing will keep you safe: card manufacturers are already employing an over-clocking of their own. They typically keep dialing down the clock until it passes the diagnostic, and then they sell it at that speed. It's similar to CPU production in that sense.

I do believe it's the Samsung, but I just don't see the causal link starting with the TV as strongly as you do. In any case it's moot, because once both are deads-ville, then neither can live again to cause the problem again, unless the problem was from elsewhere in the PC that tanked the card (that tanked the TV), which we'll only know if it happens again.
The over clocking the card makers do, is well more advanced then what we do. I don't have the money to burn up 100 cards just for a test to get it right, they do in R&R. I do not consider it luck that the 4th Samsung product i have purchased malfunctioned.
CinemaAndy is offline  
post #70 of 93 Old 06-30-2014, 06:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
barth2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 51
This doesn't mean much one way or another, but my Samsung 64" plasma failed to power on Friday. Still under warranty fortunately. Based only on my description of problem over the phone, repair shop said they'd call me back for appt when they have the part ordered. Dead power supply?
barth2k is offline  
post #71 of 93 Old 07-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Member
 
jeff_s1520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Bad Caps and Samsung

Has anyone been to BadCaps.org? I had a engine control module fail on a Mitsubishi Diamante several years ago. In doing some research, I found the above site and it appears that capacitors all over the electronics world have problems. One of the caps in my module failed and corroded a hole in the board and it could not be repaired. I junked the car (it was not worth $1200) for a new computer. Capacitor failure is quite common in hi-fi gear, as well as appliances, and a lot of other kinds of consumer electronics.

Anyway, back to Samsung. My 11 year old Samsung DLP finally failed. Probably has 8000-9000 hours on it. While it might be the lamp (original), and I could replace it, the DVI (no HDMI) board is problematic and the signal cuts out. Those boards are no longer available. I paid about $3800 for this (HLN series, 50 inch)

I think you can pick any brand of appliance, refrigerator, oven (the control board in our Dacor oven is bad--I have to get that repaired, as they are no longer made for my model--only 6 years old!), microwave, washing machine, etc., and go to any bulletin board, and find lots of complaints, product failures, customer service issues, on ANY brand. When I bought my Samsung, there were tons of customer problems, high failure rates, really bad customer service, some people replacing their units 2 or 3 times. I bought it anyway and after 11 years, I am pretty happy with the brand. Would I buy Samsung again, probably. I'd get an extended warranty, and figure I would replace the set in 5 years or so. Would I buy a Dacor oven again? Probably not. Very expensive for what they are (wife insisted on the brand).

J. S.
jeff_s1520 is offline  
post #72 of 93 Old 07-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Senior Member
 
NODES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 481
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 30
All my Samsung monitors have died....there is about 9 of them.
ChadThunder likes this.
NODES is offline  
post #73 of 93 Old 07-05-2014, 10:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Artwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hoover, Alabama
Posts: 4,817
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 197
Since Samsung is ending plasma production that makes them part of the LCD only world Apocalypse!

What surprises me more is how people are dumping them and saying that they are unreliable. I don't think that comes from any LG lovers out there except maybe a tiny amount of LG OLED owners.


It looks like the real world wide conspiracy is more than just an LCD only world but a let's trash Samsung and LG so we can get to a China LCD only world.


Who can take it?


In the midst of this worldwide video horror story one can only pray for future Chinese OLED. If the Chinese squeeze OLED out in favor of LCD just remember who has been telling you SO for the last few years about this coming calamity. The remarkable thing is how people here at this enthusiast forum take it like sheep.


I may die but I'm not going to take it! Will anyone join me?


We aren't going to take it anymore!!!
Artwood is offline  
post #74 of 93 Old 07-06-2014, 08:28 AM
Senior Member
 
homerging's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 365
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_s1520 View Post
Has anyone been to BadCaps.org? I had a engine control module fail on a Mitsubishi Diamante several years ago. In doing some research, I found the above site and it appears that capacitors all over the electronics world have problems. One of the caps in my module failed and corroded a hole in the board and it could not be repaired. I junked the car (it was not worth $1200) for a new computer. Capacitor failure is quite common in hi-fi gear, as well as appliances, and a lot of other kinds of consumer electronics.
It shouldn't be. Japanese and American capacitor brands are extremely reliable. Companies from mainland Asia have been making a conscious decision to make slight production cost savings by using shady and unreliable suppliers without proven parts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor_plague
The problems with Samwha capacitors killing Samsung displays goes back a whole decade and got Samsung and Philips a class action lawsuit. If they're having the same failures after all this time from using the same Samwha parts that would be shocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NODES View Post
All my Samsung monitors have died....there is about 9 of them.
Recapping should make some or all of them work again.
homerging is offline  
post #75 of 93 Old 07-06-2014, 08:36 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Ken Ross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 23,244
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Liked: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artwood View Post
I may die but I'm not going to take it! Will anyone join me?


We aren't going to take it anymore!!!
Art, how's your 12" B&W Admiral TV doing?
Ken Ross is offline  
post #76 of 93 Old 07-07-2014, 10:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Artwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hoover, Alabama
Posts: 4,817
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 197
I was camping in the woods and a bear said that he would rather watch it than color LCD. He said that LCD acted like a laxative to him. I let him take the 12 inch Black and White Admiral and didn't argue with him.

Does a bear go in the woods?

I should try to work for the LCD Sales Force! My stories are just as believable!

P.S. Ken Ross: when do you predict that LCD picture Quality will surpass the picture quality of the Sharp Elites?

Last edited by Artwood; 07-07-2014 at 10:35 PM.
Artwood is offline  
post #77 of 93 Old 07-08-2014, 07:42 AM
Member
 
andy2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by homerging View Post
It shouldn't be. Japanese and American capacitor brands are extremely reliable. ....

That's normally true, but even the good brands have had some colossal problems. Virtually every surface mount electrolytic cap made from the late 80's-mid 90's leaked after a few years causing major damage. It was a big problem with everything from $1000 Sony camcorders to $20,000 Tektronix oscilloscopes. Then there were the bad Nichicon caps used in tons of computer motherboards (including the first generation Apple iMac G5).

I do have to hand it to Samsung for sticking with brands like CapXon even after years of problems...
andy2000 is online now  
post #78 of 93 Old 07-08-2014, 12:44 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Ken Ross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 23,244
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Liked: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artwood View Post
P.S. Ken Ross: when do you predict that LCD picture Quality will surpass the picture quality of the Sharp Elites?
Having just seen the new 79" Sony 900B, it may have already happened. I couldn't get a handle on black levels in the brightly lit store, but certainly the colors & viewing angle were better than my Sharp Elite.

I don't share your doom & gloom Art. There are some very nice LEDs out there right now.
Ken Ross is offline  
post #79 of 93 Old 07-08-2014, 12:59 PM
Member
 
ohYew812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 81
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 47
I guess I have bad luck.

Two Samsung Blu-Ray players, both quit working the same week.

Got the Sony 6200 and am happy.
ohYew812 is offline  
post #80 of 93 Old 07-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Senior Member
 
ChadThunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 43
I think it would be a shorter list who hasn't had a personal horror story with Samsung. I regret every piece of kit I bought from them not because they all failed but the bait and switch tactics and other shady business, I hope oneday they clean up their act but what is the incentive when their methods pay off
ChadThunder is offline  
post #81 of 93 Old 07-08-2014, 03:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
rlindo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 4,730
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 129
I guess going by the reports here that I am a lucky Samsung product owner as are those I know who have Samsung products which include computer monitors and cell phones and have not had any issues.

My personal Samsung product is a 46" LND630 LCD TV that I have had for 2-3 years which is awesome and what I am using as I type this.
Ken Ross likes this.

ROB
rlindo is offline  
post #82 of 93 Old 07-08-2014, 07:37 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Ken Ross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 23,244
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Liked: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadThunder View Post
I think it would be a shorter list who hasn't had a personal horror story with Samsung.
I haven't, but I love the hyperbole in this thread. One of the great 'non-threads' in AVS history.
TeeJay1952 and Ph8te like this.
Ken Ross is offline  
post #83 of 93 Old 07-09-2014, 09:55 AM
Senior Member
 
SoonerTheBetter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 223
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Ross View Post

I don't share your doom & gloom Art.
The gloom and doom is real. When the $800 dollar 50 inch plasma merged with OTA High Def, mankind peaked. It's all down hill from here. Grab them while you can.

Last edited by SoonerTheBetter; 07-09-2014 at 03:09 PM.
SoonerTheBetter is offline  
post #84 of 93 Old 07-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Senior Member
 
ChadThunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 43
That is so close to home, I offered exactly $800 for my 50PF30 and the deal was honored

still feels like I stole it and with two board swaps I will have myself an VX300
ChadThunder is offline  
post #85 of 93 Old 07-09-2014, 10:18 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Gecko85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 18
My Samsung Blu-Ray player died after 2 years, therefore Samsung sucks!

Kidding. (Not about the dead Blu-Ray player...that really did happen.)

Every mfg is going to have some products that fail. Electronics fail from time to time. If one mfg has a worse track record than others, then avoid that mfg and move on.
Gecko85 is offline  
post #86 of 93 Old 07-09-2014, 04:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mo949's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,670
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 314
I haven't had very good luck with Samsung either this decade - shame, they used to make some really good quality products 10 years ago. Their packaging and advertising is lightyears ahead though - cringeworthy when you see someone at the store and they are goo goo eyed over the shiny frames/packages - poor bastards.

I hope they take the time to refocus some of that advertising money back towards getting the products to work as advertised and stop with the dozens of firmware updates when others are able to provide more stability/quality out of the box.
mo949 is offline  
post #87 of 93 Old 07-09-2014, 04:57 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
CinemaAndy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 404
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Update: Samsung wants ME to pay to fix my monitor. I told them to forget it and ship it back as is. Nvidia is sending me a new GT730 card to replace the blown one. The tech guy(Indian?) i talked with at Nvidia was 100% sure that the monitor fried the card, but they still would replace it, this one time.
ChadThunder likes this.
CinemaAndy is offline  
post #88 of 93 Old 07-09-2014, 05:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Artwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hoover, Alabama
Posts: 4,817
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 197
Every time a Samsung product fails does it favor the cause of LG OLED?

Every time Samsung fails does it hasten an all Chinese Display world?

Go OLED!

Go Cheap OLED from any country!

Go competition!

Can OLED survive? The world is so close to the LCD abyss!!!

Who can take it?

Who prophesized it when all the know it alls said that it wouldn't happen?

Beware New World Order one technology fits all TVs!
Artwood is offline  
post #89 of 93 Old 07-10-2014, 07:54 AM
Senior Member
 
ChadThunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Many times a Samsung product fails they find a way to make money on that process, this is good reason to continue using samwha caps while the landfills are filling up with plastic toy televisions and the shrinking competition keeps eating the extra cost of using quality long lasting components, win win win
CinemaAndy likes this.
ChadThunder is offline  
post #90 of 93 Old 07-10-2014, 10:33 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Ken Ross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 23,244
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Liked: 569
As I said, the greatest 'non-thread' in AVS history. Wow.
Ken Ross is offline  
Closed Thread Flat Panels General and OLED Technology
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off