Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread

post #181 of 185 Old 02-26-2006, 09:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've been on the waiting list for over a month and a half and just got a call from TVA that my TV is ready to ship. The pixel-perfect warrantee does apply to this TV when you buy from them.

Unfortunately, the HDMI card is on backorder... apparently may take a week or two to get that baby.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 185 Old 02-26-2006, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcoy
What is the deal? I clicked on the link this afternoon, and there it was, Costco's selling the TH-50PHD8UK. A couple of hours later, its gone. Lame! While I can get it for $300 less at Visual Apex, I was willing to pay the extra $300 for the "Costco warranty". Anybody know what the heck is going on at Costco?
I believe Costco only lists what they currently have in stock ready to ship. So, if they sell out of the current inventory, they remove the listing from their site. You will never see a TV listed with an "Out of Stock" or "Available On" message.
post #183 of 185 Old 02-26-2006, 11:27 PM

After many hours (ridculous amount, really) of researching plasmas on this site I bit the bullet and ordered my 50PHD8UK from pcconnection today. It says on the site it's in-stock, not sure if it is as I know a lot of sites say they are but really aren't, but either way it's on it's way.

Can't thank enough all the folks and their numerous posts. I changed my mind numerous times based on what others have said in this forum, and I'm confident I made the right decisions all around. Will post again once all installed...here's hoping it arrives intact!
post #184 of 185 Old 02-27-2006, 08:02 PM

I just recieved a tracking number for my 8UK. I was surprised to get it so quickly!
post #185 of 185 Old 03-13-2006, 10:10 PM

I bought it from VisualApex per recommendations on the board. Only a few weeks wait and a perfect delivery. Thanks to all for the recommendation of using a sponser and an authorized dealer. I honestly couldn't be happier with the exchange. The best thing was hooking it up to my S97 DVD an letting the kids enjoy Finding Nemo tonight. They love it as much I do. :)
Closed Thread Flat Panels General and OLED Technology

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page