post #121 of 299 Old 03-27-2012, 11:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronoptimist View Post

This must have been posted while I was typing up my reply. Those examples do show the difference, but I agree that it's a fairly unrealistic comparison.

I still think Apple's direct comparisons are best.
Maps: Books: These must be viewed at 100% in your browser.

I am using Handbrake to encode discs I own to .m4v files. I'm compressing them to 8mbps with custom settings for the highest quality at that bitrate. (taking 3-4 hours per film depending on length & complexity)
It is compressed compared to the Blu-ray, but is only noticeable when I view those files on my HDTV, and not the iPad's 9.7ʺ screen. Film grain and fine details are all preserved at these sizes.

This results in files that are in the 6-8GB range (I have a 64GB iPad) but I tend to stream them from my PC rather than actually store them on the device. Any smaller and I start to notice compression artefacts or patches of noise being removed from the image. Considering that the discs themselves are in the 30-40GB range, I think it's quite impressive that they can be compressed that much further without any significant quality loss to be honest.

For DVDs, I use similar settings but at 2mbps rather than 8mbps.

The new iPad screen has 50% more resolution than Blu-ray does. They don't come close, they exceed its resolution.

good for you that you can pull this off! i don't have the tech expertise to do this, nor can i really spend 3 hours converting brs to m4v files.

i guess i'll wait for 1080 streaming from nf or the i cloud.

neflixis our nemesis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 299 Old 03-27-2012, 02:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. wally View Post

good for you that you can pull this off! i don't have the tech expertise to do this, nor can i really spend 3 hours converting brs to m4v files.

i guess i'll wait for 1080 streaming from nf or the i cloud.

iTunes has 1080p content available, and I believe Netflix has said they are planning on introducing 1080p streaming.

I just stick in a couple of discs and leave Handbrake running overnight to convert the films. It isn't complicated, they have presets you can use if you want to keep it simple. (I'd use the Apple TV 2 preset as it's the highest quality one they have)
post #123 of 299 Old 03-29-2012, 08:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does anyone have visual acuity tests for resolution for short viewing distance like tablet computers?
http://davidlenihan.com/WindowsLiveW..._chartfull.png .. that's the only one I know of and it's not suitable for tablets.

I´ve also only seen comparisons on the new Ipad screen done in abnormal closeups, anyone have at normal viewing distance?
Also what is the fill rate of the lcd screen of an ipad vs. an amoled screen?

Birgir "keyser"
post #124 of 299 Old 03-29-2012, 09:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 14
If I have that resolution I'd sure as hell better be able to have multiple windows open. That much res for only displaying one app is a waste.
post #125 of 299 Old 03-29-2012, 11:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyser View Post

Does anyone have visual acuity tests for resolution for short viewing distance like tablet computers?
http://davidlenihan.com/WindowsLiveW..._chartfull.png .. that's the only one I know of and it's not suitable for tablets.

It's not suitable for anything. It's based on 60 pixels per degree, which is entirely flawed. For one thing, it doesn't factor in the reality of current display technology where we have far less than 100% pixel fill rate, and therefore have large visible grids around pixels.

Assuming 20/20 vision, the new iPad would be at 10″ on that chart.

Despite popular belief though, the maximum visual acuity of a healthy eye is actually between 20/16-20/12 though, which would place the iPad at 18″probably why I don't find that the screen has quite enough resolution to hide the pixels, though there's barely any sort of pixel grid visible, which has a far greater impact on image quality. (in a positive way)

Quote:

I´ve also only seen comparisons on the new Ipad screen done in abnormal closeups, anyone have at normal viewing distance?

When virtually all displays that you're going to be viewing the comparison on have less than half the resolution of the iPad screen, you have to do large comparisons like that.

You really need to see the display in person, and it probably isn't going to blow you away immediatelyeven I was impressed, but somewhat underwhelmed at first. But after a week of using the new iPad for virtually all computing and reading tasks, I was shocked at how bad the old iPad 2 screen looked in comparison. You just can't go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post

If I have that resolution I'd sure as hell better be able to have multiple windows open. That much res for only displaying one app is a waste.

You're thinking of resolution as if this were a PC monitor where higher resolution just means more stuff on-screen, rather than the same content, rendered with much better image quality.

This is still a 9.7″ display.

There are some apps that give you side-by-side browser views, but they aren't much usejust like those 7″ tablets half the size of the iPad that the Android market seems focused on aren't much use.

The point is that text and images look amazing now, rather than being able to fit more stuff. It's not like people's fingers suddenly got any smaller.

Now that there's almost a total lack of a pixel grid, this is possibly the best device that exists for reading on today. Many people have claimed that they don't like reading off backlit displays, but what I have argued in the pastand this seems to have been confirmed with numerous reports recentlyis that it's actually the visible pixel grid that is distracting when reading long form content on an LCD, rather than the backlight. (assuming you have it set to a reasonable level)

I hope this pushes Amazon towards higher resolution E-Ink displays, or they are going to be left behind. Text on the new iPad is as good if not better than reading high resolution glossy magazine quality print, whereas the Kindle looks like a cheap paperback at best. Of course they still have the advantage of being visible in bright sunlight/outdoors, cheap & lightweight, and having a battery measured in days rather than hours but I haven't touched my Kindle since getting the new iPad, which is telling.
post #126 of 299 Old 03-30-2012, 01:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:

iTunes has 1080p content available, and I believe Netflix has said they are planning on introducing 1080p streaming.

I just stick in a couple of discs and leave Handbrake running overnight to convert the films. It isn't complicated, they have presets you can use if you want to keep it simple. (I'd use the Apple TV 2 preset as it's the highest quality one they have)

well turns out there is some expertise in the household. my teenager told me,
"dad it's easy to burn brs, what's your problem"

neflixis our nemesis
post #127 of 299 Old 03-30-2012, 07:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Quote:

What kind of machine are you running there? A Commodore 64? Apple II?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Just as big an idea thief as)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #128 of 299 Old 03-30-2012, 08:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olyteddy View Post

What kind of machine are you running there? A Commodore 64? Apple II?

4.6GHz i5 2500K, 8GB RAM. I knew that buying a CPU without hyper threading would bite me in the ass some day, but I had no intention of doing any video encoding when I built this machine.

Encoding time can be shortened considerably by lowering some encoding settings, but you can get away with lower bitrates, and get better quality files if you let it spend the extra time on things like motion estimation and psychovisual analysis. The iPad can support files with up to 15 reference frames and 16 b-frames for example. (though that's complete overkill and has very little visual benefit)

I find it takes about 3-5 mbps extra on a "normal" speed encode to match the quality of a slower one depending in the amount of noise and motion in the film. With the fastest encoding settings, I can get a DVD done in about four minutes, versus four hours if I turn everything down, but it isn't worth it unless its something I want to watch on the iPad right away, and then I'll, crank the bitrate up to about 16mbps for streaming. (necessary with a fast encode to look good)

Blu-ray seems to take a while no matter what the settings are, so if I'm going to leave it on overnight, it might as well take as long as it needs. Ultimately, I doubt I'm going to spend a lot of time watching films on the iPad anyway, it was more of an experiment to see how Blu-ray actually looked on this screen. I may select a couple of films to have on the device just in case a situation arises where I do want to watch a whole film on it though.
post #129 of 299 Old 03-30-2012, 10:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Chronoptimist

It's a way overpriced e-reader then. You can't make resolution that isn't there on what ever you are looking at. You're simply wasting pixels that could be used to multitask on screen which I do constantly. My home DVR playing in a window is one of many. Wait, IPads can't do that. Like I said, a waste of resolution. AFAIC 9" is plenty for multiple windows. Hell, it could show 4 screens at least of my Android phone. Of course it helps with the keyboard on screen, maybe that is why they did it. If I get a "tablet" it will be one of the new high resolution cell phones/tablets coming out that will be subsidized (free maybe) from my Cell Carrier. BTW, Android or maybe Windows8 which can have two apps, or maybe more with windows, on screen at the same time and really multitasks.
post #130 of 299 Old 03-30-2012, 11:00 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Liked: 521
Quote:

Chronoptimist

It's a way overpriced e-reader then. You can't make resolution that isn't there on what ever you are looking at. You're simply wasting pixels that could be used to multitask on screen which I do constantly. My home DVR playing in a window is one of many. Wait, IPads can't do that. Like I said, a waste of resolution. Of course it helps with the keyboard on screen, maybe that is why they did it. If I get a "tablet" it will be one of the new high resolution cell phones/tablets coming out that will be subsidized (free maybe) from my Cell Carrier. BTW, Android which can have two apps on screen at the same time and really multitasks.

You must be correct, which explains the relative market share of Apple and Android tablets.

There is no difference in HDMI cables. If you can see the picture without visible dropouts or sparklies, the cable is working at 100%. No other cable will display a better version of that picture. You're simply wrong if you think there is a better digital cable than one that is already working.
post #131 of 299 Old 03-30-2012, 11:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Good marketing doesn't spell best product. PT Barnum said there is one born every minute. BTW Android is outselling IPhone. Let's see what happens when Microsoft gets behind it's Windows 8 or if the Android tablet makers get together to market tablets.
post #132 of 299 Old 03-31-2012, 01:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

It's a way overpriced e-reader then. You can't make resolution that isn't there on what ever you are looking at.

Not sure I follow you there just about everything on the iPad makes use of the extra resolution in some way.

Quote:

You're simply wasting pixels that could be used to multitask on screen which I do constantly. My home DVR playing in a window is one of many. Wait, IPads can't do that. Like I said, a waste of resolution.

While you can't run multiple apps simultaneously, there are apps which let you multitask:

(playing a video in one window, reading a website in another)

I bought that app right when I got my first iPad, and after the first day or so have basically never used it. It hasn't been updated for retina (don't think it's been updated for ages) but as you can see, text is still rendered at native resolution, which makes a huge difference.

Can you explain what it is that makes you feel the iPad needs to have several apps open on the screen at once? If you have a video playing taking up one half of the screen, and another task open on the other side, you're either not watching the video, or not doing that other task.

Quote:

AFAIC 9" is plenty for multiple windows. Hell, it could show 4 screens at least of my Android phone. Of course it helps with the keyboard on screen, maybe that is why they did it.

Frankly I find phone apps to be fairly useless. They're small and cluttered with limited functionality, whereas proper tablet apps have enough workspace to be useful.

It's one of the reasons that I still don't have an iPhone, and just have the cheapest phone available with a qwerty layout. (rather than a number pad)

Phone-sized apps are only useful when you have no alternative. Tablet apps have replaced my laptop and now with the new iPad, most of my desktop computer use as well.

The iPad has multitasking gestures which let you swipe between apps quickly, and this is a far better solution than having multiple apps on the screen at once. One of the reasons many people are actually preferring the iPad for work, is because the iPad offers a focused environment rather than having distractions open.

Quote:

If I get a "tablet" it will be one of the new high resolution cell phones/tablets coming out that will be subsidized (free maybe) from my Cell Carrier. BTW, Android or maybe Windows8 which can have two apps, or maybe more with windows, on screen at the same time and really multitasks.

I have yet to use anything in Windows 8 which has made good use of the split view, and it means that tablets have to be 16:9 which basically constrains them to landscape use.

Furthermore, the Metro UI design seems to be pushing designers to limit the functionality of their apps, as nothing I've used feels anything more than phone apps scaled upa similar problem that plagues Android.
post #133 of 299 Old 03-31-2012, 02:50 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

BTW Android is outselling IPhone.

Yup, about 100 models of Android phone are outselling 3 models of iPhone. Of course, in the U.S. that's currently barely true even with the gigantic variety of (often excellent) Android phones:

Quote:

Let's see what happens when Microsoft gets behind it's Windows 8 or if the Android tablet makers get together to market tablets.

Yeah, the 50 Android tablets announced or released certainly don't demonstrate the tablet makers "marketing" them, mmm k.

I love these "X is going to kill Y" arguments. They make me giggle.

There is no difference in HDMI cables. If you can see the picture without visible dropouts or sparklies, the cable is working at 100%. No other cable will display a better version of that picture. You're simply wrong if you think there is a better digital cable than one that is already working.
post #134 of 299 Old 03-31-2012, 07:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 34
[quote="Bill"]Good marketing doesn't spell best product. PT Barnum said there is one born every minute. /QUOTE]

Actual marketing (not the design phase) has near nothing to do with the popularity of Apple products let alone the iPad. It's not like we are talking "Bose"....

There's plenty of tablets out there... All being marketed the same way, primarily sitting there in the stores allowing you to touch and feel not to mention play with and validate functionality. "Currently", there is a reason iPad outsells the rest. In the future that could change but at the moment it has nothing to do with an overused PT Barnum quote.. I would wager if PT Barnum was able, he would have owned three iPads by now...

As for multitasking, I would like to have a small screen section that you could have video playing while working other apps. But beyond that, that's not why one owns a pad. Besides, even with the best of resolution if each window presented a full page, over half of the users couldn't read or work with the size regardless. And that's where functionality and marketing come into play. You design a products functionality around the highest probable number of users. The only time you don't is for niche markets/items of typically high priced items. Nothing wrong with that yet don't ever expect to have the market share example like Apple has today with the iPad.

Cheers

Love DIY
post #135 of 299 Old 04-01-2012, 04:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Please don't take any of my questions as Apple bashing. I´m genuinely interested in the technology. I compared the S2 to the Iphone 4S before buying and I found the screen on the S2 to look much better to my eyes. The 4S has higher resolution. I can't tell any pixels on either one no matter how close I watch the screen. Text looks nice to me on both. The higher contrast i assume on the S2 gives the screen a much sharper look as long as it isn't in a very bright environment. I have noticed a lot of posterizing on my S2, but I´m not sure if it's the source or the screen. Also haven't checked how the iphones are. Would a tablet not be a similar experience for me where I think the Amoleds contrast looks much better than an ipad lcd(take it easy on me for being to lazy to go out and compare them)?
Why is it for TV's that contrast seems to be nr 1, 2 and 3.. but for tablets it isn't much talked about?

Birgir "keyser"
post #136 of 299 Old 04-01-2012, 05:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Why is it for TV's that contrast seems to be nr 1, 2 and 3.. but for tablets it isn't much talked about?

With a television, you're looking at a large screen in a dark room, watching content which is mostly medium-to-low APL. (TV/Film)

With a tablet, you're primarily interacting with medium-to-high APL content (web pages, games etc.) and typically not in a totally dark room, where black level matters considerably less.

Things like resolution, brightness, colour & gamma accuracy are far more important for tablet use.

And Apple still has considerably more resolution with the iPhone 4S compared to competitors:
post #137 of 299 Old 04-01-2012, 10:28 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

I think a couple of reasons:

1) Tablets are used differently than TVs.

2) The contrast differences are fairly small.

post #138 of 299 Old 04-02-2012, 06:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Master Rogo,

What do you mean by the contrast difference is small? Aren't most tab LCD's around the 1000:1 contrast mark, and the AMOLEDS are infinite contrast. It looks awesome to me when watching my phone in bed in the dark to see the totally black blacks.

Birgir "keyser"
post #139 of 299 Old 04-02-2012, 10:47 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Master Rogo,

What do you mean by the contrast difference is small? Aren't most tab LCD's around the 1000:1 contrast mark, and the AMOLEDS are infinite contrast. It looks awesome to me when watching my phone in bed in the dark to see the totally black blacks.

Master Keyser, which tablet do you have?

The thing about contrast ratio is this: On simultaneous CR, we are literally human being limited to about 10-15K:1. We can't do better unless evolution gives us a bigger simultaneous range. So when we reach 1000:1, we are within an order of magnitude of "infinite".

Do the AMOLEDs do better than the LCDs here? Yes, they are already measuring beyond measurable. But when we have fairly low LCD black levels and -- in the case of the new iPad -- fantastic color gamut, the apparent contrast advantage of, say, a Galaxy 7.7 is not "the difference between 1000 and infinity". It's more like one order of magnitude on paper, and significantly less in reality thanks to the color.

I would also say, yes, the difference will be more stark vs. a Kindle Fire or inexpensive Android tab in many cases. But even that said, the smaller the screen, the more your eye is caught viewing light an dark within a very, very narrow space at the same instant. That effectively -- again -- reduces your instantaneous ability to perceive contrast below even the 10-15K:1. So while the AMOLED tablet might offer better "blacks" in the really dark scenes (assuming gamma, etc. are up to snuff), it might only do so then in the eyes of most viewers. Mixed-content scenes will be harder to segregate visually than on a larger screen.

post #140 of 299 Old 04-09-2012, 09:24 AM

Gentlemen, I think we can all agree that all a true gamer needs is 240 lines of resolution.
post #141 of 299 Old 04-09-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Kamikaze=- View Post

Gentlemen, I think we can all agree that all a true gamer needs is 240 lines of resolution.

Agreed.
post #142 of 299 Old 04-09-2012, 07:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
^^ The context is Kamikaze is a retro CRT fan
post #143 of 299 Old 04-10-2012, 09:36 PM
AVS Special Member

[quote=KJSmitty;21850885]
Quote:

Good marketing doesn't spell best product. PT Barnum said there is one born every minute. /QUOTE]

Actual marketing (not the design phase) has near nothing to do with the popularity of Apple products let alone the iPad. It's not like we are talking "Bose"....

There's plenty of tablets out there... All being marketed the same way, primarily sitting there in the stores allowing you to touch and feel not to mention play with and validate functionality. "Currently", there is a reason iPad outsells the rest. In the future that could change but at the moment it has nothing to do with an overused PT Barnum quote.. I would wager if PT Barnum was able, he would have owned three iPads by now...

As for multitasking, I would like to have a small screen section that you could have video playing while working other apps. But beyond that, that's not why one owns a pad. Besides, even with the best of resolution if each window presented a full page, over half of the users couldn't read or work with the size regardless. And that's where functionality and marketing come into play. You design a products functionality around the highest probable number of users. The only time you don't is for niche markets/items of typically high priced items. Nothing wrong with that yet don't ever expect to have the market share example like Apple has today with the iPad.

Cheers

Along with everything else it is PT Barnum profit margins.
post #144 of 299 Old 04-11-2012, 05:59 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Kamikaze=- View Post

Pfft... Given the iPad 3's 2048x1536 screen resolution, one could have some nice scanline emulation!
post #145 of 299 Old 04-11-2012, 08:56 PM

Liked: 13
Quote:

And Apple still has considerably more resolution with the iPhone 4S compared to competitors:

While that is true I have an iPhone 4 and I have seen a Galaxy Note and Infuse (4.5"). While the pixel density is much better on the iPhone I would rather have a bigger screen personally. My eyes can't see a sub micron pixel size but I certainly can notice the bigger screen. I really think "retna" is overkill unless you have perfect close up eyesight maybe. When I get a new phone I will be going to a larger screen no matter what the density.

While Apple stuff is great I really hate iTunes personally. I would rather be able to just drag and drop files on to my removeable micro SD card (that Apple will never allow you to have on their devices) and be done with it. Having to go through a gatekeeper app is annoying to me.
post #146 of 299 Old 04-12-2012, 05:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC19 View Post

While Apple stuff is great I really hate iTunes personally. I would rather be able to just drag and drop files on to my removeable micro SD card (that Apple will never allow you to have on their devices) and be done with it. Having to go through a gatekeeper app is annoying to me.

Totally agree with you. For years I was an apple hater due to iTunes alone. Still don't like it yet the kids have an iMac that is the household iPad / iPod docking computer thus I have been somewhat converted. I do like iPad and iPhone/iTouch's, but as you mentioned the lack of attachable media is still the number one complaint for me.
There are however several apps that make transferring and managing files extremely easy. "Dropbox" and "Goodreader" are my favorite. Dropbox is just a free cloud service that I throw everything into from my PC's. Goodreader then allows you to create folders, download from Dropbox, save and then manage all your data on your device.

So the drag and drop is facilitated with Dropbox but you still have the downloading. It's fast however with wifi and/or 4G and LTE.

Sorry, guess I drifted off topic a bit there...
Cheers

Love DIY
post #147 of 299 Old 04-12-2012, 10:55 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJSmitty View Post

Totally agree with you. For years I was an apple hater due to iTunes alone.

There are however several apps that make transferring and managing files extremely easy.

Since iOS 5, I've forgotten there even is iTunes.

I'm not sure how much simpler life could be than Dropbox. Do you really want to have to plug in to sideload media/files?

I suppose if you want to plug in, it's still a bit annoying, although there are non-iTunes workarounds to even that.

post #148 of 299 Old 04-12-2012, 02:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogo View Post

Since iOS 5, I've forgotten there even is iTunes.

I'm not sure how much simpler life could be than Dropbox. Do you really want to have to plug in to sideload media/files?

I suppose if you want to plug in, it's still a bit annoying, although there are non-iTunes workarounds to even that.

Actually, it really has nothing to do with plugging into iTunes. Not everyone I get files from nor every computer (none for that matter) I work on in my profession allows you to instal or access a "cloud" service. Which then involves one to bring everything to a PC that does have access to your "cloud" service to make transfers. Not having a direct upload or transfer port does limit its productivity. I would love an adapter much like the camera adapter yet with a USB port which would allow transfers to programs like Goodreader etc.

How bout that display. :-)

Cheers
:-)

Love DIY
post #149 of 299 Old 04-15-2012, 08:37 PM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJSmitty View Post

There are however several apps that make transferring and managing files extremely easy. "Dropbox" and "Goodreader" are my favorite. Dropbox is just a free cloud service that I throw everything into from my PC's. Goodreader then allows you to create folders, download from Dropbox, save and then manage all your data on your device.

So the drag and drop is facilitated with Dropbox but you still have the downloading. It's fast however with wifi and/or 4G and LTE.

Cheers

Easy? That sounds like a hassle to me. First you have to connect to the internet, then upload your files to a "cloud" (which has to be accesible on the PC you happen to be using), then you go to your iDevice then log on to the cloud then download the files from there with a third party app. That sounds like alot of screwing around to get a file. For one it is allot of uploading/downloading logging in etc. Plus you MUST be connected to the internet to do anything. That is not always possible if you want to use a computer other than your own. Some offices won't allow you to install iTunes or access clouds for security reasons.

To me it is much easier to jusy plug in the device directly to the computer, drag files from the directory on the computer to the device and you are done. That is as easy as copying files from one directory to another on your PC. No internet connection needed, no uploading and then downloading, no need to go through third party apps, and you don't have to sign up for and log into a special service to do things. Plus creating directory structure on the phone/tab etc the way you want it is quick and easy. If you hate cables that much I think some manufacturers allow you to access your devices through wifi as if you are directly connected.

Apple devices are still a bit too closed for my liking especially since they don't/won't give you the ability to put in a memory card for expansion. I guess that is how they force you into buying their overpriced 64GB solutions. Flash memory is cheap, they are no doubt gouging us for the higher memory capacities. I guess that is one reason they got to be one of the richest corporations around.

I guess if you like the Apple device enough it is worth it but they shouldn't make you jump through hoops to do simple things. It is like they dumbed it down so much that it got complicated.
post #150 of 299 Old 04-15-2012, 09:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Dave,
We are retired, so all our computers are at home and everything is connected to the Internet via wifi, including the TVs.

Drag and drop...no hassle....

Hugh
Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page