I'm willing to spend around 900€ = 1 130$
2. Seating distance
From 9' to 11'.
3. Size/placement limitations
I have no placment limitations. Looking at 46" to 48".
4. Uses and sources
The only device that will be connected to TV is my PC (trough HDMI). I will be using my TV only for watching movies and series. I will not watch sports, won't play games or to be more exact i will not connect my TV with cable TV or inernet TV.
I will mainly be watching HD material (Full Blu-Rays, 1080p encodes). I watch SD material (DVD9 sources) only when series/movies don't exist in HD.
HD - 70%
SD - 30%
5. Room lighting
I would say "almost dark". There is no bias lighting.
6. Important factors:
- Very important to me is 1080p/24 or 24p compatibility!
- Best PQ possiable.
- Preferably i would like to have LCD Full LED (if possible).
- I don't care about 3D so this is an important factor.
- Since i'm from Europe i can't use and don't need "Internet streaming services" like Netflix and Hulu.
- I also don't need services like Pandora, Rhapsody, Picasa, Flickr, access to Facebook, Twitter, and even Skype.