Samsung KN55S9C 55 inch OLED owners thread - Page 31 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

Old Yesterday, 10:35 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
KE55S9CST and the one connect box

Hello
Sorry to hijack this thread. I am based in the UK so here things may be different but the SEK-2500 is definitely not compatible with the KE55S9CST.

If you use the one connect box from that evolution kit all you will see on the screen is an image of a one connect box and a tv with a lead connecting the two. Despite doing as instructed this image will continue to be displayed.

I purchased my tv as an ex display model and it did not come with the one connect box nor the remote controls. I have since come across a used one connect box which I believe is the correct one for this model. However, when I connect this to the tv although the image disappears I get nothing else appearing on the telly. Is there anything else I need to do to get my tv working?
Do I need the remote controls? Or do I have a defunct tv?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tracey
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 186
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenegg View Post
Hello
Sorry to hijack this thread. I am based in the UK so here things may be different but the SEK-2500 is definitely not compatible with the KE55S9CST.

If you use the one connect box from that evolution kit all you will see on the screen is an image of a one connect box and a tv with a lead connecting the two. Despite doing as instructed this image will continue to be displayed.

I purchased my tv as an ex display model and it did not come with the one connect box nor the remote controls. I have since come across a used one connect box which I believe is the correct one for this model. However, when I connect this to the tv although the image disappears I get nothing else appearing on the telly. Is there anything else I need to do to get my tv working?
Do I need the remote controls? Or do I have a defunct tv?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tracey
So ur the one selling it on ebay.uk ?
Old Yesterday, 02:21 PM

That's where I bought it from! Was advised by Samsung that the evolution kit would work with it which is why I bought it but it does not.
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
Liked: 298
Did you try it without the evolution kit?
Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM

Hello JimP
When first purchased we also bought the remote controls, stand and evolution kit. Switched it on without connecting anything and just got the image of a one connect box on the screen. Plugged in the evolution kit and the image remained unchanged.
Samsung then advised that the evolution kit was not compatible.

Have since purchased a one connect box and when I connect this the image disappears but nothing else happens except for the occasional flash image on the screen 'smart tv' but that disappears almost immediately.
Old Today, 09:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 186
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenegg View Post
That's where I bought it from! Was advised by Samsung that the evolution kit would work with it which is why I bought it but it does not.
Hope u did se that the guy u bought it from sold the glasses Evo box and still has the remote up. I contacted him abt it when the add was up. Got a fantasy story.
Old Today, 10:02 AM

No I did not know that. How are you seeing all this? Can you pm me as I really would love to get this working!

Tags
Samsung Kn55s9c Curved Panel Smart 3d Oled Hdtv
Gear in this thread