post #1 of 2 Old 08-13-2014, 12:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
1st post/Samsung help

Hi there,

A big hello to you all for a start!

I hope this is in the right place, I have just purchased a Samsung UE40H5000AK LED TV to play with my PS4. The picture generally looks stunning, I'm very happy with the tv in general.

I do however have a small issue, I have been playing around with the settings. I have the tv looking to what I believe is perfect, however I find it looks better if I set my HDMI black level to normal and RGB in my ps4 settings to full. My issue is that since doing this when I boot up my ps4 I get the bar across the top saying HDMI 1: 1920x1080/60p which is fine. But when I start a game, normally by the title screen, the screen almost resets as if a setting has changed and brings the bar up again but repeating HDMI 1: 1920x1080/60p.

I have checked my settings and it still says RGB full and 1080p. The picture looks brilliant as well, but I'm not sure why it resets itself. I've read that my TV should support RGB full so what's going on? Should I be worried or just leave it?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-13-2014, 11:55 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Have you asked this in the PS4 (or whatever it is called) sub-forum?

Abundant OTA television is what makes this country different from all others. Lets keep it this way. If you like Wi-Fi so much, OTA fits right in. After all, it is wireless.
Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page