Couple of issues with LG OLED B7 Smart TV and WiFi? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-12-2017, 02:28 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Couple of issues with LG OLED B7 Smart TV and WiFi?

Thanks for reading:

My issues:

1) roughly 90% of the time that I go into Netflix and/or Amazon, the sound is off and filled with static. I need to go out of the app and then back into it to remedy it.

2) I cannot seem to get the TV to remember my WiFi settings. Not every time but most times I try to go into any of the TV's WiFi utilizing apps, it tells me there is no internet connection. I then have to go back into the WiFi settings and re-put in my password and then it works.

3) Overall poor WiFi performance. 4k/UHD is hit or miss. Granted I am doing it wirelessly but the router is about ten feet away and I have 235Mbp speed (30 upload)...so i'm guessing that should be sufficient

Finally, how does one "refresh" or "close and then re-open" apps on this TV? Many times Amazon will simply freeze on me and I have no idea how to shut it down and reopen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-12-2017, 06:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1641 Post(s)
Liked: 2066
Even though I've pulled a cat cable to do a direct connect I've been using wifi for 6 weeks without a single issue. Picture quality is excellent via Netflix, Amazon, etc. Would suggest checking your router settings or using a static ip.

There is no perfect display, quit looking for faults and enjoy

LG B7 OLED 65" (waiting for cal by DNice)
Ascend's with RAAL, Love my PSA v1800 and a 7.2.4 speaker config, Oppo 203 and other toys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page