Originally Posted by timmer45
have you seen this in literature? I am looking to buy a tv very soon, and if this is the case, that is really nice piece of mind, especially with all the possible issues that exist out there with all of the tvs.
Yes, here it is.http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?catg=6104
Sam's Club Return / Refund Policy
At Sam's Club, Member Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed both on merchandise and Memberships. Our policy is to refund our Member’s purchases in full with a receipt and without a receipt we will refund in full with a Sam's Club Shopping Card.
The following exceptions apply:
* Computers, which can be returned within 6 months of the original purchase date, except Dell computers which can be returned within 30 days of the invoice (ship) date.
* All Dell products can be returned within 30 days of the invoice (ship) date.
* Theme park tickets, which are non-refundable.
* Shopping Cards, which can not be redeemed for cash.
* Refunds on fresh product (i.e. Meat, Bakery or Produce) will follow the Sam's Club 200% Guarantee: Double the Member’s money back OR refund of the original purchase price and replacement of the item. The 200% Guarantee applies only to paid Members with Sam's Club. It does not apply to One-Day or other pass guests. Non-Members may return fresh product for the purchase price only.
* Cigarette returns will not be accepted without prior written approval from the tobacco supplier representative.
* This policy does not change the manufacturer’s warranty on any item returned as defective, such as tires or batteries.
* Refunds on refrigerant (R-134A) will be accepted no more than 7 days from the date of purchase and then only with a receipt.