AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
[quote=greenland;11704213]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmlobo View Post

Please back up your "opinions". The only folks complaining of LCD motion blur are pdp fans. Even professional reviewers state motion blur is not a real problem. "The latest LCDs are not devoid of motion blur completely as plasma is, but they're fast enough to watch even the fastest of sporting events with few desultory effects."

It would help if you did not just make up stuff to suit your claims.

Every one can go to the LCD Samsung 71 owners thread and read the ongoing complaints about "triple footballs" motion defects etc, from actual owners.

I guess you did not bother to read, or include with your quote from me, the article associated with the quote I provided. Here is the link again http://www.hometheatermag.com/advic.../407plasmavlcd/ Which incluces: "The latest LCDs are not devoid of motion blur completely as plasma is, but they're fast enough to watch even the fastest of sporting events with few desultory effects." Since I can provide a source, it doesn't seem to be made up.

BTW you made a general comment: "LCD has not solved the motion blur problem, and most of the major makers are turning out larger panels that have out of the box flashlight/clouding defects." The above article and quote were/are presented to disprove your claim. There are good displays and not so good displays in both technologies. It is difficult, if not impossible to claim that because one set has XYZ issues they have have it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 303 Old 09-23-2007, 11:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 205
[quote=Nmlobo;11704475]
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenland View Post

I guess you did not bother to read, or include with your quote from me, the article associated with the quote I provided. Here is the link again http://www.hometheatermag.com/advic.../407plasmavlcd/ Which incluces: "The latest LCDs are not devoid of motion blur completely as plasma is, but they're fast enough to watch even the fastest of sporting events with few desultory effects." Since I can provide a source, it doesn't seem to be made up.

Did you or did you not say:"The only folks complaining of LCD motion blur are pdp fans."

I pointed out that all people have to do is read all the complaints on the Samsung 71 owner's thread, from actual owners, and they will see for their selves that you just made up your claim that the only complaints are from pdp fans. That is a lie, and you are just trying to avoid the fact that I provided clear proof that actual LCD owners are complaining about the problem.
post #303 of 303 Old 09-23-2007, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Liked: 480
time

please take the high road in every post
if you see a problematic post, please do not quote it or respond to it: report it to the mods to handle
Closed Thread OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page