If your going from a 120 to a 120 just clone the whole drive to the other it should work fine. (note, cloning the entire drive takes several hours)
If you don't know how to do the hot swap method to read the locked UTV source drive with your PC, search the archive link below.
For cloning an entire drive using a non-evaluation copy of winhex, it goes something like this:
1. Select Tools, then Disk Tools and Clone Disk
2. Select your source file or disk
3. Select your destination disk
4. Check Copy Entire Source
5. Enter '0' (no quotes) in Start Sector (destination)
6. (optional) Check Log procedure silently to keep a record
6. Press OK and ignore the warnings about corrupting the destination disk.
There a lot of old threads about this topic in the avsforum archive. To search the archive, start here:http://archive.avsforum.com/avs-vb/search.php