1. Can channels be removed from the Guide without
being removed from the list? I "locked" some channels out from the list so they wouldn't get deleted, but they are still shown in the Guide. I know they can be completely deleted, but I would perfer them to just be hidden.
2. Can the order in the Guide be changed other
than just descending or ascending? Move specific stations around.
IOW's edit the Guide like you can with TVGOS's software.
3. Has anyone discovered a hidden "service menu" yet?
4. Since SATA drives can be 'hot swapped' in Windows (supposedly, I have never tried it), has anyone tried the same here with the unit in standby?
5. If there is no signal (RF disconnected purposely), does the HDD still record? One would think it would not considering if signal is lost, the recording is lost.
6. In the standby mode, can I assume if there isn't a timer recording in progress, the HDD, though spinning is not
7. When power is lost or unplugged, is TVGOS lost also?
The reason for the last three is in connection with #4. Just a idea.