Originally Posted by vmalhotra
Have you tried holding power button on remote to reboot the system.
As P Smith said some more info will be helpful, like what steps have you tried to debug it.
Thanks for the responses.
Tried with hard drive connected:
1) disconnecting power cord, waited for 10 minutes, tried restarting, "loading, please wait" blue to black letters.
2) same as above, but with the antenna removed, same message.
3) starting with USB drive in the port with F208 on root and in an "update" folder, no difference, goes to loading please wait.
4) tried to start with connecting a keyboard in case it would lead to a repair technician's menu, same message.
5) tried starting using RCA connections instead of HDMI, same message.
6) tried starting with both RCA and HDMI together, same message
7) tried pressing the remote button for extended time, no response to the remote (usually the green light would at least blink), Loading please wait message stays there in it's loop. Remote has no effect.
8) tried the same as above after I removed the power board and the hard drive. Reconnected the power board, no hard drive. All steps as above. I still get the loading please wait message.
A tech at work suggested replacing the battery of the board. I don't see any. Is there one?
Anything else I can disconnect and then reconnect to try again?
This board had the repair to the condensers done a year ago and was working fine before this.