AVS Forum Addicted Member
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Buffalo NY
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
Not really "grainy", but some digital processing issue somewhere. It seems to be more TV related.
1. What does the TV's menu look like?
2. What does the video from the sets internal tuner look like? (You do have an antenna connected for when your DTV gos down don't you??)
3. How long are these cables?
4. Have you tried the component input?
5. Have your tried another device; a DVD player?
Recording free OTA TV for 'time shifting' has been here since 1977. Will there be DVR's to do the same when ATSC3 obsoletes existing DVR's??