Moxi Mate Front Display Flashing - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 05-11-2012, 05:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just purchased a new Moxi 3 Tuner HD DVR with a Moxi Mate. I didn't have any trouble getting the HD DVR set-up with the M-Card from my Cable Company, so that part is working fine.

The Moxi Mate, however, seems to have a problem. When I connect it, the MOXI logo displays on the TV and on the front panel of the Moxi Mate, but after several seconds, the front panel on the Moxi Mate, just flashes repeatedly and the MOXI logo on the TV just sits there. I have left it for several minutes to see if it was just doing something "behind the scene", but it appears that it isn't doing anything.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Wayne
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2012, 08:04 AM

Did you ever get a resolution to this problem? I just added a moxi mate to my system. And, I'm having the same problem.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:20 AM

It turned out that mine did not have any software installed on it. I sent I back to the guy I bought it from (off of eBay) and he had a friend that used to work for Moxi install the software on and and it works great now.

Hope this helps. If you find a way to do it yourself, let me know in case I buy another Mate and have the same problem in the future.

Thanks,
Wayne
Old 06-28-2012, 11:07 AM

I bought mine on Ebay also. It would be nice if it was the same guy. Thanks for the quick response. Do you remember the sellers name?