ePVision PHD-VRX & VRX2 Owners Thread - Page 86 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 23Likes

post #2551 of 2552 Old Yesterday, 11:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithdoor View Post
Reinstall the firmware
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty2013 View Post
Assuming, it's a "soft" problem, re-flash the firmware. You'll be booting from the USB stick and not from a corrupt system.

Let us know.
Well, re-installed the firmware and that brought it back to life! Thanks for the help!

However, in the urgency to get myself back into a working DVR situation, I got my Tablo up and running and have fallen in love with it! Much less sluggish than the PHD-VRX2, interface much better, and the ability to access it from my phone is awesome. So I doubt I'll be putting it back in service. That and I used the hard drive from it to run on the Tablo, so right now don't have a drive for it anyway. At least I was able to save it from a landfill and give it another shot at life. I'll put it up on ebay and see if anyone wants it. Thanks again!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2552 of 2552 Old Today, 06:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 14
That what I got in Nov 2016 works great
I have the pay guide works great too

Davd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiant View Post
Well, re-installed the firmware and that brought it back to life! Thanks for the help!

However, in the urgency to get myself back into a working DVR situation, I got my Tablo up and running and have fallen in love with it! Much less sluggish than the PHD-VRX2, interface much better, and the ability to access it from my phone is awesome. So I doubt I'll be putting it back in service. That and I used the hard drive from it to run on the Tablo, so right now don't have a drive for it anyway. At least I was able to save it from a landfill and give it another shot at life. I'll put it up on ebay and see if anyone wants it. Thanks again!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Recorders

Tags
Epvision Phd Vrx

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page