I HAVE COX BUNDLE PKG AT HOME AND COX AT WORK FOR THE LAST 25 YEARS
If I were in charge of the programmers for the new cisco whole home boxes I would have said "Programmers, I want you to program these new boxes to at least do the same thing as the motorola boxes Plus, make them watchable in the other rooms as well.NOT HAPPINING!!!!!
I HAVE 16 COMPUTERS AT WORK AND I KNOW YOU CAN MAKE THESE DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT THEM TO.
I had to pay extra for installation, and a little more per month for one little thing. (Record in living room and watch it in bedroom) and they took away my motorola boxes which does these things the Cisco Boxes don't' do:
1. Volume on cable box for those of us with surround sound
2. No Slow Motion
3. Display on front is so small I have to get out of bed to read it (do they know how old the Baby Boomers are?)
4. No 6 hr auto save when you paus live show (only 1 hour and that doesn't always stay paused for the whole hour)
5. Move the fast forward/pause bar up so you can see the scroll bar on your live show
6. Double click on the Play Button for one and half speed veiwing of recorded show
7. Can't go back on guide an hour or 2 to see what you just missed so you can record it next time
8. Re arrange recorded programs. Put them in alpha or date order like the Motorola box
9. Re arrange recorded plrograms by putting the show I watched at the bottom so my Wife knows I watched it or if we want to save for my grand daughters to watch later....
10. GIVE ME MY MOTOROLA BOXES BACK SO I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO MY WIFE SAY "I HATE THESE BOXES"