I just started paying attention to this thread because the X1 recently became available in the Portland, OR area, and I was thinking of switching over from my 6400-based AnyRoom setup. The only real reason I considered switching is the ability to record more than two shows at once. I would also like a larger than 500G hard drive, but that doesn't seem to be the case with the X1, and cloud storage isn't available yet. But with all the problems I see reported in this thread, I am VERY leery of switching yet. After years of black screen recordings and freezes and crashes, the system I have now seems stable as a rock. Am I wrong in thinking I should wait until Comcast irons out the X1 problems? Based on past performance, that could be years.