Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-11-2013, 12:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I own the following components:

1. PS3
2. MP2000 or Portal part of the Moxi Gateway DVR/PVR setup.
3. Denon 4308CI
4. Samsung UNSE8000 - 60 inch

Problem statement: When I use my Denon route/switch all HDMI cables through my Denon Receiver to my single monitor my MP2000 (TV signal) will not display.

Here's what I've tried and confirmed:

1. Direct connect of the MP2000 via HDMI to the TV displays a perfect signal.
2. The PS3 HDMI is routed through the Denon Receiver and displays a perfect signal. No display issues whatsoever.
3. I've swap HDMI inputs to all Denon HDMI switch ports; including the PS3 port (that's confirmed working) and still receive no signal. Not a receiver HDMI switch issue.
4. I confirmed that when I swap in the PS3, it displays perfectly using the MP2000's cables. Not a cable issue. I also confirmed that the PS3 works on the same cable and the same HDMI port.
4. I suspected that high or incompatible resolutions may be an issues with the Denon Receiver, so I lowered resolutions on the MP2000 to several different resolutions, and power down, rinse repeat. Never received a TV signal except...
5. When I perform a shut of the MP2000 unit (pull the plug for 30 or so seconds), when I connect power, the MP2000 displays the Arris loading splash screen for a second and then no signal. During the transition from the Arris Splash screen to no signal, I do noticed my TV changing resolutions, and then no I get no display.

Tomorrow I plan to take the portal from my bedroom and try that to see if the portals bad.

Other info, all firmware and updates have been performed on all devices.

Any suggestions, solutions, has anyone else resolved a similar issue?
Reply HDTV Recorders

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page