Channel Master DVR+ Owners Thread - Page 259 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #7741 of 8362 Old 02-26-2015, 09:27 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by artisticimaging View Post
Quote:

Originally Posted by artisticimaging View Post

SirCrow I guess that you did do the unknown disk in Disk Management?
I saw no evidence of the EHD under Device Manager. No surprise, if the drive never powers up thru the USB.

Not Device Manager. Disk Management
I keep forgetting there is a Computer Management thing, I guess because it's more hidden than Control Panel, Device Manager and all that. I wonder why it isn't included under Control Panel. Whatever. In any case, next time I have the opportunity to move the EHD from the DVR to the PC, I will open Disk Management, but I'm sure the My Passport won't show up there. If it's not powered up by the USB port, then it just doesn't exist.

Now, if this USB Y cable I've found is what I need, then maybe the next thing I'll have to worry about is how quickly (or slowly) the conversion of the .TS files will go, if it goes at all.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

[Signature not found -- or just not clever enough.]

Last edited by SirCrow; 02-26-2015 at 10:58 AM. Reason: add'l research, info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7742 of 8362 Old 02-26-2015, 09:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmn1 View Post
I recently purchased a 2TB WD Passport HD to use with the DVR+. Before I hook it up and let the DVR format the drive I am hoping someone can give me some advice. I notice the HD comes with about 400 MB of software of which there is a user manual that I have downloaded. I also downloaded the utilities file that allows configuring the sleep timer. It appears the default is 30 minutes and that there are several options varying from 10 minutes to never sleeping. Does anyone feel one particular time amount works best? Do I need to increase the start recording buffer time more than 1 minute to accommodate the sleeping HD? When the DVR+ formats the HD will all of the 400+MB software installed be lost? If that is the case then how does the HD know to time out? Will I be able to adjust the sleep timer after the DVR+ formats the HD? Any thought on registering the drive with WD? Will Windows later be able to recognize the drive if I want to reformat it for a different use? Thanks in advance for any help.

I have my Seagate set for 5 minutes, for over a year now and has never been an issue.
post #7743 of 8362 Old 02-26-2015, 09:47 AM

EHD not powered by PC's USB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHBrandt View Post
If that's the issue, you could try a USB "Y" cable that lets the HDD connect to the PC but draw power from a wall-wart.
I'm having trouble finding the Y cable you mentioned. Do you happen to know which one I need? Thanks.

EDIT: If this is the one, then never mind. Found it. Thanks.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Last edited by SirCrow; 02-26-2015 at 10:51 AM.
post #7744 of 8362 Old 02-26-2015, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCrow View Post
You're right. I keep forgetting there is a Computer Management thing, I guess because it's more hidden than Control Panel, Device Manager and all that. I wonder why it isn't included under Control Panel. Whatever. In any case, next time I have the opportunity to move the EHD from the DVR to the PC, I will open Disk Management, but I'm sure the My Passport won't show up there. If it's not powered up by the USB port, then it just doesn't exist. Now, if I can find the right "Y" cable, maybe that will solve my problem.
I have been using removable hard drives in pro video editing for over 15 years now and many many many times I have had to use Refresh and Rescan in Disk Management to get it to realize that I have plugged in a hard drive.
post #7745 of 8362 Old 02-26-2015, 10:06 AM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
I'm having trouble finding the Y cable you mentioned. Do you happen to know which one I need? Thanks.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...%3Ausb+y+cable
post #7746 of 8362 Old 02-26-2015, 10:11 AM

Starting to TIRE of Disk Management references?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P Smith View Post
... And again - I gave full CORRECT analogy with tires. Hope anyone who can drive a car understand it.
Even some people who don't drive cars understand your analogy!

Oh, and in case it interests you, I accessed Computer Management (in Vista, yuck!) by typing into Start Search, "computer..." -- from there, I found Disk Management. But NONE of that helps me until my PC sees that my EHD is connected. I think I need to find the right USB Y cable, which may be my last resort. And if that works, then I guess I won't even need Disk Management! My EHD won't spin, but my brain is starting to!
Jim in Phoenix likes this.

Last edited by SirCrow; 02-26-2015 at 10:20 AM. Reason: more concise, shorter, neater, to the point, less wordy, stuff like that
post #7747 of 8362 Old 02-26-2015, 10:48 AM

Wall Wart vs. 2 USB Ports

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTPVid View Post
Funny, those are exactly the ones I saw, which left me confused, as I was led to believe I needed something that got its power from a wall wart. Am I now to believe that the Y cable gets all the power my EHD needs from 2 USB ports instead? If that's the case, then this is actually beginning to make sense.

Thanks.

post #7748 of 8362 Old 02-26-2015, 11:17 AM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Funny, those are exactly the ones I saw, which left me confused, as I was led to believe I needed something that got its power from a wall wart. Am I now to believe that the Y cable gets all the power my EHD needs from 2 USB ports instead? If that's the case, then this is actually beginning to make sense.

Thanks.
The "second" connection is for power. It (the cable) doesn't care where the power comes from so long as it is a USB connection... it can be a "real" USB port, or a USB wall power supply. Same cable.
post #7749 of 8362 Old 02-26-2015, 04:45 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 17
DVR+ Vizio 4K TV Compatability with Firmware 114R

I had the same problem with the DVR+ version 114R firmware and my 4K VIZIO TV, I contacted Channel Master tech support (live on the phone - not by email) they are aware of this problem and are working on a fix to release in the next firmware update. But there is a short term fix if you can get a copy of the older 108R or 111R version of the firmware. My Vizio 4K worked fine with 108R & 111R, the on screen text only went away after 114R was installed. Call Channel Master tech support and request an older version of the firmware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerimy View Post
Issue: DVR+ (firmware 114R) connected to a Vizio P552ui-B2 (firmware 1.1.14) and the DVR+ will turn on with the remote but no onscreen menus are displayed. Occasionally, a few other buttons will work (ch+/-, pause live tv, play, etc.) but nothing I can come up with results in the onscreen menus displayed on the TV.

I originally thought that I had a bad DVR+ remote or low batteries (as customer service has said low batteries can have similar results) but have confirmed that the batteries are good and the remote itself works diagnosed by the following steps:

-Connect DVR+ to computer monitor (done next to TV so that DVR+ was never power cycled.
-Held DVR+ power button for 10 seconds to get a reboot.
-DVR+ powers up, all remote control and onscreen menus/guides, etc function.
-Use remote to put DVR+ in standby
-Disconnect HDMI cable from monitor and plug into Vizio 4K TV.
-Use remote to power on DVR+, no onscreen menus/guides, etc.
-Disconnect HDMI cable from TV and connect to monitor.
-Use remote to power on DVR+, still no onscreen menus/guides, etc.
-Held DVR+ power button to reboot.
-After reboot, remote works to activate menus again on the monitor.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd like to get to the bottom of this. I have contacted ChannelMaster support and may also bring this to the attention of Vizio CS.

Last edited by ACSWIRELESS; 02-26-2015 at 04:54 PM.
post #7750 of 8362 Old 02-26-2015, 06:02 PM

Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACSWIRELESS View Post
I had the same problem with the DVR+ version 114R firmware and my 4K VIZIO TV, I contacted Channel Master tech support (live on the phone - not by email) they are aware of this problem and are working on a fix to release in the next firmware update. But there is a short term fix if you can get a copy of the older 108R or 111R version of the firmware. My Vizio 4K worked fine with 108R & 111R, the on screen text only went away after 114R was installed. Call Channel Master tech support and request an older version of the firmware.
Old knowledge. Channel Master DVR+ Owners Thread

post #7751 of 8362 Old 02-26-2015, 06:25 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hello,

New user of DVR+ here. It is connected to a 1TB drive, and I am using it without wifi. The problem is that it 'forgets' to record the shows after a week or so. I have it set to recored all episodes of a weekly series, but it only records the this weeks episode, nothing after that. Then next week I set the recording again, it says 'name matches an existing name search'. If it matches an existing search, why isn't it recording it? Frustrating. It is pointless if it can't remember to record the shows every week.

Does this have anything to do with the fact that I am using OTA guide and not wifi? Would using a wifi dongle fix this problem?

If so, what are the best options to the $40 dongle channel master sells. Are there known cheaper dangles that are plug and play with dvr+? Thanks!
post #7752 of 8362 Old 02-26-2015, 06:50 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Post #7730 of 7748 Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM
jerimy

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

DVR+ Vizio 4K TV Compatability Issue?
Issue: DVR+ (firmware 114R) connected to a Vizio P552ui-B2 (firmware 1.1.14) and the DVR+ will turn on with the remote but no onscreen menus are displayed. Occasionally, a few other buttons will work (ch+/-, pause live tv, play, etc.) but nothing I can come up with results in the onscreen menus displayed on the TV.

I originally thought that I had a bad DVR+ remote or low batteries (as customer service has said low batteries can have similar results) but have confirmed that the batteries are good and the remote itself works diagnosed by the following steps:

-Connect DVR+ to computer monitor (done next to TV so that DVR+ was never power cycled.
-Held DVR+ power button for 10 seconds to get a reboot.
-DVR+ powers up, all remote control and onscreen menus/guides, etc function.
-Disconnect HDMI cable from monitor and plug into Vizio 4K TV.
-Use remote to power on DVR+, no onscreen menus/guides, etc.
-Disconnect HDMI cable from TV and connect to monitor.
-Use remote to power on DVR+, still no onscreen menus/guides, etc.
-Held DVR+ power button to reboot.
-After reboot, remote works to activate menus again on the monitor.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd like to get to the bottom of this. I have contacted ChannelMaster support and may also bring this to the attention of Vizio CS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscojim View Post

So I'm not allowed to reply and help a new user (their first and only post so far) that asked for assistance only last night with a DVR+ Vizio TV problem?

Sorry, I thought that this site was intended for us to help each other with DVR+ questions and answers...

Last edited by ACSWIRELESS; 02-26-2015 at 06:59 PM.
post #7753 of 8362 Old 02-26-2015, 08:45 PM

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearfix View Post
Hello,

New user of DVR+ here. It is connected to a 1TB drive, and I am using it without wifi. The problem is that it 'forgets' to record the shows after a week or so. I have it set to recored all episodes of a weekly series, but it only records the this weeks episode, nothing after that. Then next week I set the recording again, it says 'name matches an existing name search'. If it matches an existing search, why isn't it recording it? Frustrating. It is pointless if it can't remember to record the shows every week.

Does this have anything to do with the fact that I am using OTA guide and not wifi? Would using a wifi dongle fix this problem?
If so, what are the best options to the $40 dongle channel master sells. Are there known cheaper dangles that are plug and play with dvr+? Thanks!
Here is the same wifi adapter that CM is selling, just a different logo on the face.
The cost is $10.50 with free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DVMCNZY

This same adapter can be found from other suppliers on ebay and on Amazon, but I know this one works and is physically identical to CM's.
Looking at the picture of the adapter there is a small hole in the face and the sides of the housing is indented.

As to the OTA guide that is transmitted by the stations, it only goes out 2 to 3 days.
The Rovi guide is out to 14 days.. it's not perfect but it is better than the OTA guide and should yield better results.
post #7754 of 8362 Old 02-27-2015, 04:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 152
Quote:
Hello,

I did 3 things:
1.) Hard reset on the DVR+. Pulled plug for about 30secs
2.) Delete all scheduled series recordings
3.) Then when you select to record a series, use the Record All feature. For some reason the New flag (which you probably used) is not being sent to the DVR+ and thus your show doesn't record. I've just given up on the New feature since it's unreliable.
post #7755 of 8362 Old 02-27-2015, 08:46 AM

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalsaber View Post
3.) Then when you select to record a series, use the Record All feature. For some reason the New flag (which you probably used) is not being sent to the DVR+ and thus your show doesn't record. I've just given up on the New feature since it's unreliable.
Interesting. I've been using it a lot and haven't had any problems yet. I love that feature. I do always go and make sure that the "new" flag is in the info screen before confirming the series recording though.
post #7756 of 8362 Old 02-27-2015, 08:52 AM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
I did 3 things:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakepro View Post
Interesting. I've been using it a lot and haven't had any problems yet. I love that feature. I do always go and make sure that the "new" flag is in the info screen before confirming the series recording though.
I have the same problem as @metalsaber . If I select 'new' then may times new recording are skipped and / or not listed to be recorded..
post #7757 of 8362 Old 02-27-2015, 09:50 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 900 Post(s)
Liked: 594
Quote:
As to the OTA guide that is transmitted by the stations, it only goes out 2 to 3 days. The Rovi guide is out to 14 days.. it's not perfect but it is better than the OTA guide and should yield better results.
I've read conflicting posts here on the DVR+ ability to self-update PSIP guides.

So the question to the general user base is:
If using the DVR+ without an Internet connection -- an all-PSIP guide.
With the current 114R firmware does the DVR+ auto-update an all-PSIP guide or does it require the user to manually tune to a channel in order to update the PSIP information. I've read posts that claim it is both ways, but those were over several firmware versions. I don't suppose many people are using it without an Internet connection of some sort.

- kelson h

The bitterness of poor quality lasts long after the sweetness of the low price is forgotten . . . life is too short to drink bad wine

post #7758 of 8362 Old 02-27-2015, 10:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakepro View Post
The problem in my experience is that it's been too unreliable. I had one show setup for new from the beginning and it worked the 1st time. Luckily I checked it again the following week and the show was not scheduled for recording. I ended up deleting the scheduled recording and changed it to All and it's worked flawless since.

The only downside of course is that you will get all recordings instead of just new. This happened last night. Was excited to watch my program last night and realized it was a re-run. So depressed.
post #7759 of 8362 Old 02-27-2015, 11:57 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 259
Quote:
The only downside of course is that you will get all recordings instead of just new.
There is a bigger downside. It may not record another (new) show while it records the repeat instead (you have already seen). With only two tuners I'm guessing this would happen quite frequently.
pachinko likes this.
post #7760 of 8362 Old 02-27-2015, 12:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
Liked: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles R View Post
There is a bigger downside. It may not record another (new) show while it records the repeat instead (you have already seen). With only two tuners I'm guessing this would happen quite frequently.
Actually that's not true because all DVR+ events are channel-specific. Whether you set it to record "all" or just "new" episodes, it only records from that specific channel.

If you just want new episodes, that usually isn't a problem, because most shows air their new episodes on only one channel anyway, so you can just record all episodes of your show on that channel and delete the reruns. But if you really want to record all episodes, it would be nice to be able to record them from all channels (with priority to new episodes in case of a conflict). Perhaps in a future firmware release?

Edit: I just thought of a case where you'd be right. If you were recording, say, three different shows, it's possible that all three could be on at once, so if you record all episodes the DVR+ might opt to record two that were reruns and thus miss the third, even if it was new. So even with the DVR+'s current channel-specific events, it should still give priority to "new" shows in case of a conflict, and I doubt it does. (I don't record enough to have run into that situation myself yet.)

Last edited by JHBrandt; 02-27-2015 at 01:05 PM.
post #7761 of 8362 Old 02-27-2015, 12:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Hello,

New user of DVR+ here. It is connected to a 1TB drive, and I am using it without wifi. The problem is that it 'forgets' to record the shows after a week or so....

Firmware 114R seems to have some problems with the OTA guide. A hard reset (pull the power plug, wait 30 seconds, then plug it back in) may help.

I see someone else has already answered your question about a cheaper WiFi dongle. I can confirm that those $10 dongles (from the Amazon seller he linked to) work just fine. You don't even need the included driver disk (it's for PC users).
post #7762 of 8362 Old 02-27-2015, 12:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks.
Sorry; I should have explained more clearly. You need a Y cable and a wall-wart. But you probably already have a USB wall-wart somewhere around the house (mine seems to be overflowing with them), so I forgot to mention it explicitly.
post #7763 of 8362 Old 02-27-2015, 04:14 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I've had no issues recording all new episodes.....the red carrot appears on guide fine. I am curious why there is an N on some new shows and not others.
post #7764 of 8362 Old 02-27-2015, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHBrandt View Post
I just thought of a case where you'd be right. If you were recording, say, three different shows, it's possible that all three could be on at once, so if you record all episodes the DVR+ might opt to record two that were reruns and thus miss the third, even if it was new. So even with the DVR+'s current channel-specific events, it should still give priority to "new" shows in case of a conflict, and I doubt it does. (I don't record enough to have run into that situation myself yet.)
I check my scheduled recordings of series programs daily, just to look for conflicts. I've noticed several times in the past that series recordings will schedule themselves to overlap, especially in situations where one or more programs either end later or start later. When I do my daily check, I usually switch the conflicting recording to another DVR+ or one of my three DTVPalDVRs. Because of the recent discussion here, I decided to leave one of the series conflict situations on the DVR+ just to see what would happen. I took this screen shot yesterday mid-afternoon to show the overlapped evening programs.

The Slap ends at 8:00 PM. The Odd couple ends at 8:01 PM.

Backstrom and The Blacklist both start at 8 PM. Those programs overlap with the end of The Odd Couple.

The Twilight Zone starts at 8:30 PM. The Twilight Zone completely overlaps both Backstrom and The Blacklist.

So how did this play out?

The Blacklist recording never occurred.

This may be why a lot of people experience missed recordings. If they don't review their scheduled programs daily, all they know later is that one (or more) of their scheduled recordings didn't record.

JHBrandt, chazdole and pachinko like this.
post #7765 of 8362 Old 02-27-2015, 06:27 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Hi everyone with way more technical knowledge than me,
Can you devise a way to transfer the exact contents of my current DVR+-formatted portable HDD to another one? Preferable using a Mac, but I also can use XP if needed.

Thanks for your help.
post #7766 of 8362 Old 02-27-2015, 06:57 PM
AVS Special Member

I've done that, once. It wasn't easy.

Needless to say, do this when no recordings are scheduled for the next hour or so. Also, clean up as many unwanted recordings from your old HDD as you can before you start. This will minimize copying time.
First step is to connect the new HDD to the DVR+ and let it format it.
Second step is tricky. We want to disconnect the new HDD without leaving any STRMnnnn.* files on it. The problem is, whatever station you're tuned to will begin buffering to a STRM0001.ts file as soon as the HDD is formatted.

So, DON'T use the "Disconnect external drive" option in the DVR menu. That will leave the current buffer on the HDD as STRM0001.ts.

Instead, turn off the DVR+ and wait about 30 seconds. That will give the DVR+ time to delete the STRM0001.ts file. Then unplug the HDD. (The DVR+ will complain the next time you turn it on, but it won't be harmed.)

Third step: connect both the old and new HDDs to your PC. You'll need either a Linux OS or a driver for the Linux ext? file system, such as ext2fsd for Windows. (I'm not sure if the Mac OS supports ext? file systems natively or if it needs a driver too.) Both HDDs will have two partitions: the first for metadata files and the second for the .ts files. The new HDD should have nothing in the second partition except the lost+found directory (like the Windows recycle bin); the first will have a few files but should have no STRMnnnn.ts files.

Fourth step: simply copy all files from the old HDD to the corresponding partitions on the new one. Note that this will overwrite the few files in the first partition of the new HDD. This will take a while if there are many recordings.

Now you can unmount/eject the new HDD from your PC and reconnect it to the DVR+. Tell the DVR+ to check the new external drive; it should use it without formatting and all your recordings should be there.

Minor refinement to step 4: I found several (mostly small) STRMxxxx.ts files on my old HDD that didn't correspond to any recordings that showed up in the DVR+'s menu. I used Pachinko's program to identify these, and simply didn't copy them. This freed up a bit more space on the new HDD.
blakepro, chazdole, MKS13 and 1 others like this.
post #7767 of 8362 Old 02-28-2015, 04:06 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
HELP !!!!
I'm a new owner of a Channel Master DVR+.

My problem is this: even though I have only around 12 hours of HD recordings on my DVR+ (1 TB model), the contents up in the left corner of the screen say it's 91% full.

I thought I could record up to 160 hours of HD on a 1 TB DVR? Something is screwed up.

Should I run the "Check Disc' function, under 'DVR Setup'?
Any suggestions? Has anyone else had this problem?
post #7768 of 8362 Old 02-28-2015, 05:45 AM

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by kent2174 View Post
I've had no issues recording all new episodes.....the red carrot appears on guide fine. I am curious why there is an N on some new shows and not others.
Mine has worked flawlessly so far also, but I appreciate the heads up about the issue. I will probably change my schedule on that particular item to "all."

I was surprised when I discovered that scheduled items were channel specific. A poster here also mentioned that. The PBS station here has 3 channels, and frequently broadcasts some of the same shows on the main 1080 channel as well as on the .3 std def sub channel.

So, I've owned my 1st unit for over 2 months, (2nd unit 1 month) and no issues yet, save a couple of slow responses to the remote. But I think that was a line of sight problem. I have about 20% of the 1TB drive filled. I suspect I may see problems start if/when it gets filled up. I try to keep it lean. My thinking, and I could be wrong, is that, much like a computer that gets slow when filled with tons of junk programs, the DVR+ may experience issues as it fills.

To those users that have issues, how full is your drive? Approx how many shows/hours of programming do you have recorded?

Edited to add that both of my units are hard wired to the net.

Last edited by chazdole; 02-28-2015 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Clarification
post #7769 of 8362 Old 02-28-2015, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.mpls View Post
HELP !!!!

My problem is this: even though I have only around 12 hours of HD recordings on my DVR+ (1 TB model), the contents up in the left corner of the screen say it's 91% full.

I thought I could record up to 160 hours of HD on a 1 TB DVR? Something is screwed up.

Did you try a Factory Reset?
post #7770 of 8362 Old 02-28-2015, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.mpls View Post
HELP !!!!

Did you just delete a lot of recorded programs? It often takes some time before the programs are all cleared and the percentage figure drops back to where it really shoud be.

If not, try and confirm that you really only have 12 hours of recordings.

Check your recorded program list and add up the total hours of programming to see that one (or more) program doesn't have a ridiculous amount of time used up. A while ago I ended up with two 24-hour long recordings on PBS when I wanted to record hour long programs that were listed in the DVR+ schedule as "unknown program". This may have been a schedule conflict between Rovi schedule data and PSIP, I'm not sure. Or it may have had to do with the schedule information during the PBS pledge week when these occurred.

Reply HDTV Recorders

Tags
578 , Channel Master , dvr+ , maintanance restart , P552UI-B2 , vid posts 576/578 , vizio 4k
Gear in this thread