12Likes

post #1381 of 1596 Old 07-21-2014, 06:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by loz0 View Post
Also I would to know if you recommend Gold played cable wires or in this case it is recommended but the differences are minor if not no comparison. Because I changed the hdmi cable to gold plated and the audio is now sustained when powered off and back on ! As far as I know . Btw only has been tested once!
With the new hdmi gold plated I now realize the response time for changing channels is faster !! How will my cable wires affect the mediasonic those cable wires that come from the wall to the unit !! Can I use gold plate from the wall and then silver to the tv?? Will it have great affect ? Or they all need to be gold from the wall and to the tv In order to function accurately entirely or I can have one silver? Will there be a delay?

Last edited by loz0; 07-21-2014 at 07:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1382 of 1596 Old 07-21-2014, 07:37 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
Yes, it isn't recommended, which is why MediaSonic removed it. You can't set the clock or see channel names on most cable systems, as they don't provide PSIP. This makes it impossible to perform timed recordings and renders the Homeworx useless except as a tuner (or if you want to record something immediately). MediaSonic didn't want to deal with the customer service complaints that this would generate, so they removed QAM support from the most recent firmware revisions.
To my understanding it Is not Recommended !! Is it plausible to attain it? So that I can have single solid channel numbers instead of ie: 77-77 but perfected 77
post #1383 of 1596 Old 07-21-2014, 12:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Also I would to know if you recommend Gold played cable wires or in this case it is recommended but the differences are minor if not no comparison. Because I changed the hdmi cable to gold plated and the audio is now sustained when powered off and back on ! As far as I know . Btw only has been tested once!
Any change in performance you've observed as a result of swapping the HDMI cable is either unrelated (if not reproducible), or likely just an indication that the original HDMI cable is faulty. Gold plating (when properly applied) is simply used to enhance the oxidation resistance of a connection in an effort to improve long-term reliability.
JHBrandt likes this.
post #1384 of 1596 Old 07-21-2014, 02:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked: 209
Quote:
To my understanding it Is not Recommended !! Is it plausible to attain it? So that I can have single solid channel numbers instead of ie: 77-77 but perfected 77
If you contact Mediasonic directly, and tell them the firmware version of your HW box, they will send you a QAM-enabled version. Go to the Mediasonic forum at http://forum.mediasonic.ca/viewforum.php?f=44 for contact info.

Please note:
  1. The channel numbers will not be the same as your cable box channel numbers. You'll have to figure out which channels are which by tuning to each one and watching.
  2. Most cable systems encrypt most of their QAM channels. The HW will "find" these but they won't play (you'll just get a blank screen when you tune to them). And more and more cable systems are encrypting all their channels; if yours does, the QAM firmware won't help you at all. In particular, if you're on Comcast you might as well forget it right now.
  3. In all probability, the program guide will not work on any channel.
  4. In all probability, your HW will not be set to the correct time of day, so timed recordings won't be feasible.

There are some limited exceptions to the above (e.g., Verizon FiOS); but the above limitations are why the QAM firmware isn't recommended or officially supported.
laridae likes this.
post #1385 of 1596 Old 07-21-2014, 03:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
Liked: 436
Using gold in HDMI connectors makes no difference, except in the cost of the cables. One benefit of cables that transmit digital signals is that a $5 cable and a $50 cable will perform the same, so you might as well get the cheapest one you can find.
post #1386 of 1596 Old 07-21-2014, 06:58 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
With the new hdmi gold plated I now realize the response time for changing channels is faster !! How will my cable wires affect the mediasonic those cable wires that come from the wall to the unit !! Can I use gold plate from the wall and then silver to the tv?? Will it have great affect ? Or they all need to be gold from the wall and to the tv In order to function accurately entirely or I can have one silver? Will there be a delay?
Some PVRs seem to be susceptible to EM noise interference (especially when using HDMI) and better shielded and grounded cables with larger wire sizes minimize the interference picked up. So it may not be the "gold" that is giving you what looks like better performance, but perhaps a better built cable.

Noise reduction is like a black art, sometimes hard to figure out.

For other HDMI devices it doesn't seem to mater as much.

PDP-6010FD, VSX1123K, HW-150PVR, Snell E111 Mains, Polk Center, VTF3Mk4 Sub, DIY surrounds, HD XA2, DMR HS2, DV F27, HR21-200, TH-50PH9UK, VSP-1100, PSW200... some other stuff.
post #1387 of 1596 Old 07-22-2014, 05:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Using gold in HDMI connectors makes no difference, except in the cost of the cables. One benefit of cables that transmit digital signals is that a $5 cable and a $50 cable will perform the same, so you might as well get the cheapest one you can find.
Thats not true at all and you know that it has been proven scientifically that the HDMI cable built with unubtanium connectors will result in instantaneous channel change response time and greatly improved picture. Of course this comes at a premium price. Why do you think the botique cable manufacturers exist and remain in business?
JHBrandt likes this.
post #1388 of 1596 Old 07-26-2014, 12:20 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Timer won't allow 24:00 End Time and HW-150PVR updates

Hi. Just took delivery an a HW-150PVR and have two questions, please.

1) Every Sunday, I want to record a series of three programs that begin at 9 p.m. and end at 12 a.m. (midnight). I set the Start Time to 21:00 but have to set the End Time to 23:59 because the unit apparently won't allow 24:00. I keep pressing the "4" key but it just inputs a "3" and moves to the next field. I also tried setting the End Time to 00:00 (and 00:01) but get the message, "This schedule is conflict with Event02 - [OK]:Return." Event02 is set the same day with the settings: Start Time 17:30, End Time 18:00 (5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.pm.). Is this a programming bug?

2) Noticed at another forum (http://forum.mediasonic.ca) that there are updates available. When I choose System>Information, it reads "SW Version: CL503883 131012 v1, HW Version:7816-1237-ATSC-V2." If these are not current, where can I download the latest updates?

I assume that I can simply download them, transfer them to a USB drive, and install via Software Update.

Thanks.
post #1389 of 1596 Old 07-26-2014, 04:07 PM
AVS Special Member

From what MediaSonic has said, there are no firmware updates. The iView (the same unit with different firmware) also had a midnight bug, so it seems the Homeworx has it, too. You can't make a timer that spans midnight.
post #1390 of 1596 Old 07-26-2014, 04:35 PM

Liked: 11
Midnight Bug

I had that Midnight problem after I up-rev'ed a firmware. I contacted MediaSonic directly, and they were quite responsive with a new firmware file. I recommend contacting them. I think they need to know info about your particular unit in order to provide you with the proper file - Kurt
post #1391 of 1596 Old 07-26-2014, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkoceski View Post
I contacted MediaSonic directly, and they were quite responsive with a new firmware file. I recommend contacting them.
Emailed support@mlglobal.net Friday about these same issues so am hoping to hear back early next week. Thanks.

Another timer issue found today is that two schedules I set and saved suddenly lost the channels I entered. They went from 10.1 and 36.2 to a seven-digit string of random numbers.

This is an interesting gadget but it apparently has timer software issues. I would think an update to correct these problems would have been made available by now. Glad my product return window is still open.
post #1392 of 1596 Old 07-27-2014, 05:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu58 View Post
Emailed support@mlglobal.net Friday about these same issues so am hoping to hear back early next week. Thanks.

Another timer issue found today is that two schedules I set and saved suddenly lost the channels I entered. They went from 10.1 and 36.2 to a seven-digit string of random numbers.

This is an interesting gadget but it apparently has timer software issues. I would think an update to correct these problems would have been made available by now. Glad my product return window is still open.
I've had those two exact problems with my similar iView from day 1, it's been ~2 years now.......other than those 2 issues it works quite well, for $50 I live with them but I can understand you might want to return yours while you still can, it's not a perfect product by any means and will never be. I use my Tivo for 98% of my recordings and the Tivo works 100% of the time, it's only the 2% of the time when both my Tivos tuners are occupied I use my iView and I feel lucky if I catch 80% of those events due to the quirkiness of the iView.
These products are what they are, cheap and work.........most of the time......
For me the midnight but is the most irritating thing as lots of my conflicts are trying to record a program that runs from 11:02pm to 12:02am, I'm forced to set the ending time for 11:59pm, otherwise it won't work right. I just end up missing the last 3 minutes of the talk show I'm recording

Last edited by jjeff; 07-27-2014 at 05:28 AM.
post #1393 of 1596 Old 07-27-2014, 12:00 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 18
Yeah there are PVR quirks. I now use a HDHomeRun Dual as my primary recorder and it seems to be much more solid. Less than $100 for two tuners but you also need a windows PC to record and view. I happen to have a relatively unused netbook that I dedicate to the HDHR. A nice product.

I have the PVRs set up as backup recorders on another antenna (I need two tuners). I live within tall trees and the signal is good quality on one part of the roof one day and another part the other.... and it varies by channel. The channel I like is a challenge. One or the other antenna typically has a good enough signal, however.

Aside from the signal issue, the transmitter can screw up receivers, and sometimes the PVR is not affected but the HR stops recording, sometimes the PVR is affected sometimes both. The HD recovers in time for the next show, the PVR typically needs a manual reset.

OTA signals and recordings are not currently near as reliable as cable. I think all OTA recorders have one quirk or another, especially those that record HD.

If the PVR works for your situation, it can be a great device.

PDP-6010FD, VSX1123K, HW-150PVR, Snell E111 Mains, Polk Center, VTF3Mk4 Sub, DIY surrounds, HD XA2, DMR HS2, DV F27, HR21-200, TH-50PH9UK, VSP-1100, PSW200... some other stuff.

Last edited by ColdCase; 07-27-2014 at 07:24 PM.
post #1394 of 1596 Old 07-28-2014, 01:11 PM

Tech support replied that 24:00 wasn't allowed and that I should input 00:00 instead. That didn't answer my question about the conflict so I dug on their site and called the CS number. Was told to delete the conflicted event (Event02), and re-enter both schedules; Start Time to 21:00 and the End Time to 00:00 first and then Event02 (Start Time 17:30, End Time 18:00). This worked.

Interestingly though, I went back and tried to edit the 00:00 event and got the same error message again. So I just performed the above action again and left well-enough alone. Pretty quirky.

I also questioned about why this happened in the first place since the two did NOT conflict - if this was indeed a bug in the timer software, and also if a future update could include improved repeat settings (date, day, M-F or Sat-Sun). Was not given a clear explanation why and was told that enhanced repeat options cost money to program so to keep unit prices low, current repeat settings are unlikely to be changed.
post #1395 of 1596 Old 07-28-2014, 01:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunge View Post
Okay... I have an antenna I connect to my Vizio XVT553SV. I pick up the network channels in HD and they look good. Now I want to put this box in between: connect the antenna to it, and use the HDMI out of this box to my receiver, and then my receiver goes to the TV.

The signal from OTA is digital. Will this box convert that (video) signal to analog before sending it to my receiver, or will it keep it as digital? Or more specifically, will it convert the video to analog, then back to digital to send over HDMI?
No. I'm using the Homeworx PVR with feed from OTA antenna to my receiver via HDMI. The receiver then sends the audio out to my 5.1 speaker system and the video to my Vizio TV via HDMI. Works perfect. Homeworx calls it a "digital to analog converter" because it can convert a digital OTA signal to analog, via the coax/RF out connection on the back to an old analog TV. But for digital devices connected via HDMI it doesn't do any converting. For live TV via antenna or PVR recorded programs the default audio settings on the PVR work fine via HDMI. But it's also an excellent video file player, and many of my MKV video files have DTS audio, which the PVR doesn't support. But in the Options menu you can change the default PCM output setting to HDMI RAW, which sends the audio unprocessed to your receiver to process & decode. I leave it on HDMI RAW and let my Onkyo receiver process all audio.

I've had the Homeworx PVR for anround 4 months now and am very pleased, I think it's impressive what all it can do for the price.

Last edited by CochiseGuy; 07-28-2014 at 01:35 PM. Reason: add'l info
post #1396 of 1596 Old 07-28-2014, 01:52 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterlife2 View Post
I should have been more clear, when I use 32x the picture gets stuck. I have to turn it off to get it back to play. I'm using 16x now hopefully that will help. The remote works fine.
I use 32x fast forward all the time and it never gets "stuck". What output cable connection are you using? I use HDMI, perhaps a component/composite cable can't handle that fast a video feed? Another thing I learned is that's faster to exit FF & back to regular playback by hitting the Exit button as opposed to pressing the FF button again.
post #1397 of 1596 Old 07-28-2014, 02:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Tech support replied that 24:00 wasn't allowed and that I should input 00:00 instead. That didn't answer my question about the conflict so I dug on their site and called the CS number. Was told to delete the conflicted event (Event02), and re-enter both schedules; Start Time to 21:00 and the End Time to 00:00 first and then Event02 (Start Time 17:30, End Time 18:00). This worked.

Interestingly though, I went back and tried to edit the 00:00 event and got the same error message again. So I just performed the above action again and left well-enough alone. Pretty quirky.

I also questioned about why this happened in the first place since the two did NOT conflict - if this was indeed a bug in the timer software, and also if a future update could include improved repeat settings (date, day, M-F or Sat-Sun). Was not given a clear explanation why and was told that enhanced repeat options cost money to program so to keep unit prices low, current repeat settings are unlikely to be changed.
The reason it shows as a conflict is any event which spans midnight will record until you run out of HDD space The machine reads the start time but when it spans midnight it doesn't see a end date, it's because of this that any events after the midnight spanning one will show as a conflict Apparently other DVRs have also had this bug so I guess it isn't unheard of, annoying but not unheard of.
post #1398 of 1596 Old 07-28-2014, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeff View Post
The reason it shows as a conflict is any event which spans midnight will record until you run out of HDD space The machine reads the start time but when it spans midnight it doesn't see a end date, it's because of this that any events after the midnight spanning one will show as a conflict Apparently other DVRs have also had this bug so I guess it isn't unheard of, annoying but not unheard of.
The conflicting event (Event02, Start Time 17:30, End Time 18:00) was scheduled for the same day and therefore before the conflicted event (Start Time to 21:00 and the End Time to 00:00). So unless I misunderstood your response, Event02 was not after midnight.

To successfully schedule both events, I had to delete both and re-enter the event spanning to midnight (21:00 to 00:00) first, and then the event scheduled to run first (17:30 to 18:00) second.

You stated that other DVRs have also had this bug but I've never programmed one whose scheduler suffered this problem. That's why this PVR's scheduler conflict issue baffles me. Like a bug, it's not logical.
post #1399 of 1596 Old 07-28-2014, 07:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
You stated that other DVRs have also had this bug but I've never programmed one whose scheduler suffered this problem. That's why this PVR's scheduler conflict issue baffles me.
If you think that's bad, be glad you didn't use a buggy VCR to make a recording spanning 1999-12-31 23:00 - 2000-01-01 01:00. Your VCR would erroneously think that it needed to record -100 years of footage all the way back to the year 1900, and then your entire living room would subsequently get sucked into a black hole.

</Y2Kjoke>

Quote:
Like a bug, it's not logical.
That's because it's a bug. There is no reason to make a timer unable to span midnight aside from shoddy programming that would make the firmware too stupid to understand how to do it. The Homeworx is a low-budget DVR that doesn't even have its own clock, after all.
post #1400 of 1596 Old 07-28-2014, 08:48 PM

Quote:
The Homeworx is a low-budget DVR that doesn't even have its own clock, after all.
You're right, I got what I paid for. Still, it was purchased solely for its recording ability and so far it's performed fine for recordings it has done considering its limited repeat options (and the bug).

Not holding my breath for an update so to keep or not to keep; that is the question.
post #1401 of 1596 Old 07-29-2014, 08:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Hi. Just took delivery an a HW-150PVR and have two questions, please.

1) Every Sunday, I want to record a series of three programs that begin at 9 p.m. and end at 12 a.m. (midnight). I set the Start Time to 21:00 but have to set the End Time to 23:59 because the unit apparently won't allow 24:00. I keep pressing the "4" key but it just inputs a "3" and moves to the next field. I also tried setting the End Time to 00:00 (and 00:01) but get the message, "This schedule is conflict with Event02 - [OK]:Return." Event02 is set the same day with the settings: Start Time 17:30, End Time 18:00 (5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.pm.). Is this a programming bug?
Not accepting 24:00 isn't a bug IMO. 24:00 isn't a valid time; use 00:00 for Monday. However, not letting you enter that (or falsely reporting a conflict) is a bug.

From a usability standpoint, it probably would have been better if the HW-150 asked for the duration of the recording rather than the end time. There's no reason to make the user do time arithmetic in his/her head.

Quote:
2) Noticed at another forum (http://forum.mediasonic.ca) that there are updates available. When I choose System>Information, it reads "SW Version: CL503883 131012 v1, HW Version:7816-1237-ATSC-V2." If these are not current, where can I download the latest updates?

I assume that I can simply download them, transfer them to a USB drive, and install via Software Update.

Thanks.
Surprisingly, V1 is the latest firmware! Don't ask any of us to explain MediaSonic's firmware numbering scheme. It makes no sense whatsoever. The versions I'm aware of are:
  1. V3
  2. V10
  3. V12 (Actually just the QAM-enabled version of V10)
  4. V8
  5. V13
  6. V14
  7. V1

In general, the firmware on HW-150s shouldn't be updated. Mediasonic often makes internal hardware changes to the HW-150, and each firmware version is optimized for the specific hardware it came with. But there are a few exceptions:
  1. If you have V3, the oldest version, you should update this to V10.
  2. If you want QAM-enabled firmware, for use with cable or FiOS. This isn't recommended, but if you insist, contact Mediasonic and tell them which version you have; they'll send you the corresponding QAM-enabled version.
  3. If you have V10 and ordered the new remote, which has a different layout. Your best bet is probably V8, if you can get it.

Last edited by JHBrandt; 07-29-2014 at 08:58 AM.
post #1402 of 1596 Old 07-29-2014, 09:29 AM

Entering 00:00 did work but only after deleting the conflicting event that actually wasn't and re-entering it as noted previously.

Thanks for the firmware heads-up. Will likely leave that unchanged if for no other reason than to ease return to vendor. It's too bad really; there's nothing else on the market I've found that even approaches what this gadget does at its price point.
post #1403 of 1596 Old 07-29-2014, 10:00 AM
AVS Special Member

The funny thing is, there are several clones of this box on the market, all within the $40-$70 price range; but they all order their firmware from the same developer, so it tends to have the same bugs no matter which clone you buy. The Homeworx and the iView are the two most popular, and there are some slight differences in the firmware to accommodate their different remotes (and the iView's display), but they still seem to have mostly the same bugs.

Most of the firmware bugs are minor and should be easy to address. You'd think some OEM could do well by selling the same basic hardware, but with improved firmware; maybe closer to the $70 price point instead of $40. But no one seems to be interested.
post #1404 of 1596 Old 07-29-2014, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHBrandt View Post
The Homeworx and the iView are the two most popular, and there are some slight differences in the firmware to accommodate their different remotes (and the iView's display), but they still seem to have mostly the same bugs.
Just took a look at the iView 3500STBII on Amazon and you're right! It's even cheaper than the HomeWorx and appears to offer a better remote. Which of the two do you prefer?
post #1405 of 1596 Old 07-29-2014, 11:44 AM
AVS Special Member

I got the Homeworx because at the time, iView's firmware and remote weren't as good, and I caught the HW on sale at Amazon. But as you say, iView has improved their remote, their box has a display, and usually, it's cheaper.

I think iView was the first OEM to market this box, and early versions of the firmware had some serious issues, and originally, the iView display showed a sequential channel number rather than the station's actual channel number, many folks complained it was too bright, and there was no way to turn it off.

Not sure if later firmware updates addressed these issues, but I think their current firmware version is pretty close to the HW. There are others on this board with iViews who can better answer that, though.
Klaatu58 likes this.

Last edited by JHBrandt; 07-29-2014 at 11:49 AM.
post #1406 of 1596 Old 07-29-2014, 02:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I got the Homeworx because at the time, iView's firmware and remote weren't as good, and I caught the HW on sale at Amazon. But as you say, iView has improved their remote, their box has a display, and usually, it's cheaper.

I think iView was the first OEM to market this box, and early versions of the firmware had some serious issues, and originally, the iView display showed a sequential channel number rather than the station's actual channel number, many folks complained it was too bright, and there was no way to turn it off.

Not sure if later firmware updates addressed these issues, but I think their current firmware version is pretty close to the HW. There are others on this board with iViews who can better answer that, though.
Thats why I initially purchased a couple iViews, and later under iViews free exchange program was sent 2 much better remotes, the originals were atrocious!
The iView display is still basically worthless(only shows channel order number, first channel is C001 second is C002, etc.) and through firmware updates a few bugs were corrected but none of the major ones, midnight bug being at the top of the list.
Basically these boxes are what they are, very cheap and make mirror recordings of your source, if you don't use repeating or midnight spanning events they manage to record almost everything you program but they are by no means perfect Don't purchase one thinking the bugs will ever be fixed, some may be but don't count on it.
post #1407 of 1596 Old 07-29-2014, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeff View Post
The iView display is still basically worthless(only shows channel order number, first channel is C001 second is C002, etc.) and through firmware updates a few bugs were corrected but none of the major ones, midnight bug being at the top of the list.
Here's a 3500STBII firmware update for those boxes without a CH 3/4 switch behind it. What stands out is the Midnight recording bug fix.

Woops. Guess I better stay on
HW-150PVR topics.

Last edited by Klaatu58; 07-29-2014 at 05:57 PM.
post #1408 of 1596 Old 07-29-2014, 06:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Thanks klaatu59! I'll have to give that a shot, mine do not have the 3/4 switch so I should be OK. Now if Homeworx will only correct the midnight bug
post #1409 of 1596 Old 07-30-2014, 03:38 PM
AVS Special Member

It occurs to me that the HW-150s also do not have a channel 3/4 switch (that option's set on-screen), so this firmware might work with some HW-150s too. Best bet would probably be the older HW-150s that came with V3, V10, or possibly V8. Mediasonic started messing with the box's hardware after that.

But you'd need an iView remote (or a universal remote with iView in its code book) to try it. If you load iView FW on a HW-150 or vice versa, the remote codes change and the original remote stops working. The front panel still works, but there are no front-panel buttons with which to get to the menu and restore the original firmware.
post #1410 of 1596 Old 07-31-2014, 12:04 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
It occurs to me that the HW-150s also do not have a channel 3/4 switch (that option's set on-screen), so this firmware might work with some HW-150s too. Best bet would probably be the older HW-150s that came with V3, V10, or possibly V8. Mediasonic started messing with the box's hardware after that.

But you'd need an iView remote (or a universal remote with iView in its code book) to try it. If you load iView FW on a HW-150 or vice versa, the remote codes change and the original remote stops working. The front panel still works, but there are no front-panel buttons with which to get to the menu and restore the original firmware.
That would be great JH if someone can let us know. Tired of it going on to 7AM when it should stop at 2:05 AM. Well the only thing is no Iview remote, so I would have to get the remote by itself somewhere maybe ebay or iview. Can someone tell us the remote model no. of the Iview? Is this the model: http://www.amazon.com/3500STBII-Mult...ords=iview+dvr

Last edited by afterlife2; 07-31-2014 at 12:11 PM.
Reply HDTV Recorders

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page