Homeworx HW-150PVR, Support and Discussion - Page 62 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 38Likes
post #1831 of 1831 Unread Today, 07:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdbphoto View Post
I have an HW150 that was working fine. My grandaughter decided to push the front on an off button so I ended up removing the device until she left.

When I reinstalled it, I did everything the same and it works well except for one change.

Previously, if I set the time to record a program, I could put it into sleep mode (the red light is on). At the required time, it would wake up, the light turned green, the program recorded, then it went back to sleep with the red light on.

Now, I must leave it on, awake, the green light on at all time if I want the timer to work and record a show.

I can't seem to figure out how I got it to sleep and wake up. Any help appreciated.

Thanks.
What might be happening is the last channel tuned has its time incorrectly set or not at all. This is a known problem in using the timer feature. In these cases, the unit will not wake up nor record even though a record program was set, as the unit depends on the the tuned station for correct time (it has no internal clock). The solution is to set the unit's channel to one known to have a reliable clock before turning off, probably the channel you want to record.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Recorders

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page