Official Tablo thread - Page 30 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 70Likes

post #871 of 893 Old 12-06-2016, 06:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Everything is a tradeoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz3fwd View Post
The whole reason for the horrible latency in channel changing is due to transcoding and buffering. If the damn thing had the ability to bitstream we would get (1) surround sound, and (2) 1-2 second channel changes.
Some of the design choices are terrible on the tablo including synching and tuning.
Well I set the Tivo Romio up and while the tuner performance and switching speed is excellent, the HW performance is awful! The system is so slow! It takes like 15 seconds to load Netflix or Amazon or anything else! When I first plugged it in, it said it was doing an upgrade and would take over an hour.

I was hoping this might be a good "hub" for all content minus UHD stuff but I can't handle the speed of the HW and the streams from Netflix are poor quality.

Next I am just going to try a OTA tuner. I am only using an external tuner because the Epson 5040 UBe projector doesn't have a built in OTA tuner.

Here's a pic from today!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0477.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	1813785  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #872 of 893 Old 12-07-2016, 08:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgranger45 View Post
Well I set the Tivo Romio up and while the tuner performance and switching speed is excellent, the HW performance is awful! The system is so slow! It takes like 15 seconds to load Netflix or Amazon or anything else! When I first plugged it in, it said it was doing an upgrade and would take over an hour.

I was hoping this might be a good "hub" for all content minus UHD stuff but I can't handle the speed of the HW and the streams from Netflix are poor quality.

Next I am just going to try a OTA tuner. I am only using an external tuner because the Epson 5040 UBe projector doesn't have a built in OTA tuner.

Here's a pic from today!
a newly setup tivo will take a day or two get back to "normal" after all the software updates that it needs, guide data download, full indexing for search, etc, it will speed up. The key with the new tivo's now is to have a stable network connection to it since everything is now server side. latent wifi wont be good, use ethernet. the roamio is 4 years old now, slower than the bolt, but its fast enough. Netflix is quick, i see no lag on it.

Cord Cutter | OTA - NYC DMA - 6 TB TiVo Roamio - 3 TiVo Mini's | Plex Pass | Netflix | Hulu | Amazon Prime | MLB.tv & MLS Live with No Blackouts!
post #873 of 893 Old 12-07-2016, 09:18 AM

Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
a newly setup tivo will take a day or two get back to "normal" after all the software updates that it needs, guide data download, full indexing for search, etc, it will speed up. The key with the new tivo's now is to have a stable network connection to it since everything is now server side. latent wifi wont be good, use ethernet. the roamio is 4 years old now, slower than the bolt, but its fast enough. Netflix is quick, i see no lag on it.
I am hoping it picks up speed. I have it hard wired into my network. I usually get between 75 and 120 Mbps on the hardwire. The lag on Netflix is from the time I select it on the Tivo home screen until is launches to the Netflix home page. Also, while it would have the "HD" icon on the Netflix show, when it started playing and I hit the "Info" button on the Tivo remote, it said 480P. I set the Tivo setting on Video to only use 1080i and 1080P 60fps. Not sure why this is happening.

I won't give up yet. Quick question. When you set up a Tivo mini (which I know only uses hard wired ethernet), does it allow you to watch a different channel (either OTA or streaming service) than what is being viewed on the main Tivo system (assuming there is an available tuner to use that's not recording other content)?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

post #874 of 893 Old 12-07-2016, 09:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Quote:
I am hoping it picks up speed. I have it hard wired into my network. I usually get between 75 and 120 Mbps on the hardwire. The lag on Netflix is from the time I select it on the Tivo home screen until is launches to the Netflix home page. Also, while it would have the "HD" icon on the Netflix show, when it started playing and I hit the "Info" button on the Tivo remote, it said 480P. I set the Tivo setting on Video to only use 1080i and 1080P 60fps. Not sure why this is happening.

I won't give up yet. Quick question. When you set up a Tivo mini (which I know only uses hard wired ethernet), does it allow you to watch a different channel (either OTA or streaming service) than what is being viewed on the main Tivo system (assuming there is an available tuner to use that's not recording other content)?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
Launching netflix is not instantaneous, but its not long. the 480p is netflix, not tivo. thats how netflix ramps up their streams to make sure you have enough bandwidth, test latency, etc. Thats how netflix has been doing things for years on all of their platforms.

the tivo mini uses ethernet or Moca and it uses a spare tuner on the host tivo. the host and the mini do not have to be on the same channel.

Cord Cutter | OTA - NYC DMA - 6 TB TiVo Roamio - 3 TiVo Mini's | Plex Pass | Netflix | Hulu | Amazon Prime | MLB.tv & MLS Live with No Blackouts!
post #875 of 893 Old 12-07-2016, 09:27 AM

Liked: 10
Looking to cut the cord and go with a OTA + DirecTV Now combo (with Kodi filling in any other blanks). I'm down to considering the Tablo or a Tivo Roamio OTA + Tivo Mini(s) soultion.

What I'm looking for - be able to record and watch my basic local networks live on any of my 3 TVs (NBC,CBS,ABC,FOX). How is live TV viewing through the Tablo? My wife will lose her mind if she can't watch her morning news / Today Show without interruption.

I was leaning towards the Tivo but given my home setup I'd need to purchase 2 Minis in addition to the Roamio and also likely get MoCa filters as one of my TVs does not have an ethernet connection easily available. With the Tablo I could set it up conveniently to my indoor antenna and router and have everything available through FireTvs / AppleTvs that I already own (plus no input switching with DirecTV Now).

In the end is the convenience of set up with the Tablo worth it over the (supposedly) more stable / faster performance of the Tivo system in my case?
post #876 of 893 Old 12-14-2016, 11:10 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakes33 View Post
Looking to cut the cord and go with a OTA + DirecTV Now combo (with Kodi filling in any other blanks). I'm down to considering the Tablo or a Tivo Roamio OTA + Tivo Mini(s) soultion.

What I'm looking for - be able to record and watch my basic local networks live on any of my 3 TVs (NBC,CBS,ABC,FOX). How is live TV viewing through the Tablo? My wife will lose her mind if she can't watch her morning news / Today Show without interruption.

I was leaning towards the Tivo but given my home setup I'd need to purchase 2 Minis in addition to the Roamio and also likely get MoCa filters as one of my TVs does not have an ethernet connection easily available. With the Tablo I could set it up conveniently to my indoor antenna and router and have everything available through FireTvs / AppleTvs that I already own (plus no input switching with DirecTV Now).

In the end is the convenience of set up with the Tablo worth it over the (supposedly) more stable / faster performance of the Tivo system in my case?
Let me see if I can answer your questions, Bakes33.

The quality of live TV is great, though there is a 15-20 second wait time to switch to an untuned channel. It is just one second usually to switch to a tuned channel (so you can go back and forth between two channels fairly painlessly.

The Tablo certainly is convenient when it comes to streaming devices. Assuming you have the new AppleTv boxes, they work well, though there is some functionality missing compared to the FireTv and web-based apps. The programmers are working on making all the apps work the same, but it takes quite a bit of time.

I have had the Tablo for over two and a half years now.
Strengths:
1. Flexibility to use a wide variety of streaming devices. I use Rokus, FireTv, PCs, iPad, and smartphones.
2. Built in remote access. Not every device works, but most do.
3. Subscriptions are account based, not device based, so one subscription can support many devices and any future devices.
4. Cheaper than the Tivo system, especially if you own other streaming devices.

Weaknesses:
1. Channel tuning takes a while. Also can't switch channels with just a click (have to to to the guide, which stops viewing of the current channel, and then select a new channel).
2. Each Tablo app is a little different. AndroidTV, FireTv and web based apps are very close to each other, but Roku and AppleTV are different, and Chromecast has its own issues.
3. High dependency on antenna placement and strength of home network. If either one is poor, then the experience will be poor.
4. UI doesn't have all the features of Tivo. (can't fine tune start and stop times, can't record X episodes, can't set a show to use a particular channel if on multiple channels, etc)
post #877 of 893 Old 12-14-2016, 11:56 AM
aka: HarperVision

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
Liked: 744
Quote:

Here's a pic from today!
The newer Bolt from TiVo is MUCH faster for everything, especially Netflix because it holds its login info in cache memory so when you go back to it, it's almost instantaneously launched. What others say later is true too. As the days go by, your TiVo Roamio OTA will speed up as it processes and settles down with all the GUI, guide and FW updates that it initially does when new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakes33 View Post

If you have a little more time, I would suggest you wait until CES timeframe in January. TiVo is said to be releasing its network tuner Tablo/Aereo type machine called the Mavrik (formerly Mantis, if you Google) which should probably be an upgrade over the Tablo. It is said to offer cloud DVR/storage and possibly rumored to offer some sort of OTT service similar to SlingTV, Vue, DTV Now, etc. I am sure Tablo is also working on some sort of upgrade too, but maybe not in time for CES.

Speaking of Vue, have you tried that service? What area are you in? Some areas have the local networks too so you wouldn't need either a tablo or TiVo.

EDIT: I see you're in Buffalo, so probably not close enough to get locals from Vue in any market, sorry.

Last edited by Dave Harper; 12-14-2016 at 12:00 PM.
post #878 of 893 Old 01-25-2017, 03:50 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
New Tablo user here.

1) I've seen some other posts elsewhere about people getting more channels through their TV's tuner than the Tablo. Most of the suggestions I've seen have been to rescan the channels to try and get the missing ones, however, every time I try and rescan, I get the "no channels found, please readjust your antenna" message (mind you, that I have no issues still watching the channels I have, so it seems like it's just not rescanning.

2) Should I be using a preamp with the Tablo? I'm currently using a Leaf 50 in combination with a Boost XT preamp.

3)Is there a way to change the channels without going back to the guide? I'm using a Roku, and the channel up/down button does nothing, so I have to go back into the guide every time I want to change the channel. Not a big deal if not, but slightly annoying.
post #879 of 893 Old 02-05-2017, 12:13 PM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I have a tablo I used it for 6 Months before I stopped using it. I really don't like how it compresses shows. SD shows look bad with the compression it uses. A TiVo can do everything tablo can without recompression.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
post #880 of 893 Old 02-06-2017, 05:51 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 14
FYI
I am now using Tablo w/2 Roku and Roku stick
It works great since Nov 2016

Dave
post #881 of 893 Old 02-07-2017, 10:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Brief Tablo review -

I spent the last two months looking at what we watched and figured out 90% was either OTA, netflix, prime video or existing media.. the other 10% would be ESPN / Fox Sports. Anyway, we figured we can save $1,000 a year by cutting the cord. So I picked up a tablo 2 tuner last week to see how it would work in our set up and to see how seamless I can make it for the family. So far it has been a good experience. Sure it has its issues (lack of DD5.1, slow tuning speed, wonky web app support, odd 1081i transcoding) but all in all I cant complain. I have been pleasantly surprised. Hasn't missed a recording yet and on the Roku, it has worked well. The roku interface takes a little getting used to, especially with cruise controls and it would really benefit from a dedicated 30 second skip. The video quality is good, especially on 720p stations, the 1080i stuff has a slight hitch when watching, but I would not consider it a deal breaker. The tuner also seems to work well and is as good as or better than the tuners in the TV's - I have recorded about 15 shows so far over the past two weeks and there have been no antenna related dropouts.

I looked into the Tivo roamio, but with roku, there was no app so getting it on every tv would be problematic. All in all I would recommend tablo as a good cord cutting solution.

Last edited by jim tressler; 02-07-2017 at 11:11 AM.
post #882 of 893 Old 02-16-2017, 11:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I am going to dial back my recommendation.. after spending a week or so with the 1080i stuff, it is not good (at least in my setup) especially when when watching sports. I am on the fence with what do to next.. I may give the hd homerun / plex dvr a shot.. but at the end of the day, my final decision will come down to which one works best being distributed to the whole house.. might still be tablo
post #883 of 893 Old 03-13-2017, 11:45 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim tressler View Post
I am going to dial back my recommendation.. after spending a week or so with the 1080i stuff, it is not good (at least in my setup) especially when when watching sports. I am on the fence with what do to next.. I may give the hd homerun / plex dvr a shot.. but at the end of the day, my final decision will come down to which one works best being distributed to the whole house.. might still be tablo
Could the 1080i/sports issue be with your connection or internet speed? I ask because I just ordered a Tablo last night and I read reviews like yours but many more that said they had no similar issues. If it messes with my ability to watch sports (NFL on Fox/CBS and College basketball on CBS) then there's no way I'm going to stick with it.
post #884 of 893 Old 03-13-2017, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead9999 View Post
New Tablo user here.

1) I've seen some other posts elsewhere about people getting more channels through their TV's tuner than the Tablo. Most of the suggestions I've seen have been to rescan the channels to try and get the missing ones, however, every time I try and rescan, I get the "no channels found, please readjust your antenna" message (mind you, that I have no issues still watching the channels I have, so it seems like it's just not rescanning.

2) Should I be using a preamp with the Tablo? I'm currently using a Leaf 50 in combination with a Boost XT preamp.

3)Is there a way to change the channels without going back to the guide? I'm using a Roku, and the channel up/down button does nothing, so I have to go back into the guide every time I want to change the channel. Not a big deal if not, but slightly annoying.
Did you ever find out the answer to #3? Thanks!
post #885 of 893 Old 03-13-2017, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead9999 View Post
New Tablo user here.

Did you ever find out the answer to #3? Thanks!
post #886 of 893 Old 03-13-2017, 05:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Its all being watched local on a wired network routed via gigabit switches. I dont think its the network that's the issue.. it could be the TV's and how they deal with the rokus - but that being said no other content has any playback issues whatsoever. the 720p content, like nfl on fox is fine, its the 1080i content where "I" had issues. I returned the tablo a few weeks ago and picked up an hd homerun and then subscribed to plex pass and installed the dvr on my freenas system - it worked pretty well and doesnt suffer from the same 1080i issues as tablo. However, tablo has some advantages - time shifting live tv, any roku in the house or any device on the network with the tablo app can watch live tv and schedule recordings. The cruise controls on tablo are better - ie.. on a recording, it offers up previews of what you are skipping through, while the plex dvr only goes 10 seconds at a time so you have to count skips. Then it takes about 12 seconds to rebuffer each time where the tablo is fairly instant at resuming playback. My pentium g3258 in the nas did a nice job of transcoding and the cpu was around 80-90% usage with no real hiccups. So the hd homerun will likely go back while I continue to search for a whole home dvr.. I may end up going back to tablo for its convenience.. but thats still tba..
post #887 of 893 Old 03-20-2017, 03:20 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
We are well pleased with our Tablo. We moved from DirecTV to Sling TV and Tablo using the Fire TV 2nd generation box. The Fire TV connects via Ethernet using Charter 66 Mbps service. The display is a Samsung 55" 8000 series. We pinned a Mohu Leaf 30 to the glass side of our viewing room curtains, about 6 feet in height, facing the mountain from which most local stations transmit. We receive 29 channels and subs, more than the antenna selection sites describe. Only two of these have occasional pixelation or other defect; these are buying channels we don't watch.
As noted by others, channel surfing on the Tablo is clumsy; we simply don't surf. The DVR functions without fault. While different from DirecTV, the user interface choices made are a good compromise and we soon adjusted. Management of space on the required disk is simple and intuitive. The Guide performs better than our previous source, making fewer errors defining new vs. re-run episodes.
Some posters here have noted sub-standard picture quality; we have not. Whether though the Ethernet network or through Wi-FI, the Tablo consistently provides a better picture than previous sources. We have compared old and new sources side-by-side (using PIP) and can see improvement with the Tablo. We also noted no judder during fast moving sports events.
The most important feature of the Tablo is the excellent customer service. We misread an instruction but the technical support person patiently worked through our error and got us on our way. We waited less than a minute for a person to answer. The Tablo customer forums also demonstrate a genuine customer experience focus. Suggestions for new or modified features are gladly accepted.
We happily cancelled DirecTV and are not looking back.
post #888 of 893 Old 03-21-2017, 05:42 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcat View Post
{snip}

Weaknesses:

{snip}

3. High dependency on antenna placement and strength of home network. If either one is poor, then the experience will be poor.

{snip}
Can you observed anything about the quality of the OTA receiver in the Tablo? Currently, I have one of those cheapo, small recorder boxes (Ematic AT103B) which works well for basic programming on one TV, but I noticed its receiver seems a bit "weaker" than the one on my TVs. In other words, the strongest OTA signals come in at nearly 100% on my TVs, but only show up at 70-75% on the AT103B. What does the Tablo receiver performance/sensitivity look like?
post #889 of 893 Old 03-27-2017, 11:25 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdbratch View Post
Can you observed anything about the quality of the OTA receiver in the Tablo? Currently, I have one of those cheapo, small recorder boxes (Ematic AT103B) which works well for basic programming on one TV, but I noticed its receiver seems a bit "weaker" than the one on my TVs. In other words, the strongest OTA signals come in at nearly 100% on my TVs, but only show up at 70-75% on the AT103B. What does the Tablo receiver performance/sensitivity look like?
I can only quote our experience: the Samsung tuner averages about 20% less signal strength than the Tablo. However, the Tablo only has symbolic signal strength indicators. The proof is in the viewing; Tablo consistently presents a better, more stable picture than the Samsung using the same antenna position.
post #890 of 893 Old 04-04-2017, 12:13 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a new Tablo 4 tuner and am comparing it to cable (Spectrum in FL). Looking at cutting the cord (Spectrum is raising my cable rates) and using Fire TV & Fire stick with Playstation Vue (switching from Roku 3 because Playstation Vue has a better app & UI/guide on fire TV). I currently have the Tablo hooked up to my new antenna and watching it on a Roku 3. I have a strong signal for all the stations I'm watching.

Observations...
Good:
Watching TV works great using 1080/60FPS on my home network. I have the Tablo hardwired to the router. Recorded shows have a 2-3 second delay to load. Regular shows on live TV have a great picture overall with no delays except for the load time. Takes a little getting used to the 15+ second load time for live TV. Returning to the last viewed channel is much quicker. Also, it's 2 steps from selecting a show in the guide to watching it (goes to a watch or record screen with more detail on the selected show, then after selecting watch, it loads). The onscreen guide is very good with the channels received editable for those channels you don't watch. It's great having just one DVR/tuner that streams to all the TV's/watchable devices in the house, only one cable from antenna to DVR/tuner, no signal loss from a splitter.

Bad:

No PIP of the currently watched channel while changing channels on the guide. Also, while watching the NCAA finals yesterday, I noticed some issues with watching sports. Not hugely jittery, but it just felt off..kind of out of focus/maybe a slight jitter on the faster moving players/ball. Was disorienting. Switched to cable and didn't have the problem. I've read that all Tablo video (live TV and recorded) is recorded to the HD and then played back off it. My guess is what some others have said, the Tablo TV 1080 interlacing algorithm (when from 1080 sources) causes some frames to drop out that are required for smooth sports video. I haven't tried recording and playing back a sports event (will try with hockey and NBA) but that's the next step. Some folks recommend "just hook up the antenna to the TV" but that kind of defeats the purpose having one controllable source at the TV (a streaming device, i.e Roku, Fire TV, etc).

Is it a deal killer, I'm not sure yet. The benefits of the Tablo (one device, streams to everything, recording, channel guide) may outweigh the issues with live sports events. It seems I may need to find a way to watch live sports another way...

post #891 of 893 Old 04-08-2017, 10:30 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Heyas, I've also invested in a Tablo 2 tuner in a cord cutting project. At first I was trying to keep my antenna indoors but the tablo is just unstable and crashes on channels that don't come in clear. As soon as I set it up outside and all channels were green its been a flawless experience. It has all the positives you would expect from what you get with a streamer connected OTA DVR, my only gripes now is the apple TV's limited functionality (no primetime/search) and the guide information is SUPER laggy, often leaving channels blank for several seconds while scrolling, and many times it simply won't load the channels show listings. Other then that its worked great. The quality has been excellent compared to cable and that is just on the default 5mbps 720p selection.

I just did a test on the 10mbp for an NBA game and it was showing 720p/60 looking great on my laptops screen. Most testing has been done on a 720p TV so not much experience with viewing 1080 on a 1080 TV yet. It is for the parents so I'm sure I could leave it on 5mbps and it wouldn't hurt their enjoyment the least bit. The tablo is hooked up via ethernet but all my use has been with streamers over wifi with no issues.
post #892 of 893 Old 07-28-2017, 05:42 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked: 84
I'm thinking about ditching DirecTV but don't want to lose out on the DVR capabilities. In considering Tablo, I have a few questions that I hope you all can help with. I have an attic antenna that provides pretty strong and reliable OTA signals. I'd be using the system primarily with a Roku 3.

1) Can I start watching a recording before it finishes recording? For example, I like to start watching sporting events a little while after they have started so that I can skip the commercials and finish watching around the time the live game is ending. Having to wait until the game is over can be pretty bad during football season since my favorite teams often play late games.

2) What is the commercial skipping experience like? Any 30-second skip options? If fast-forward only, is it a blind FF or does it show frames of what is being skipped?

3) I'm reading in this thread that the Tablo does not output Dolby 5.1. What audio format(s) does it output?

4) How well does the system record? Looks like there are some complaints in the forum about 1080i sporting events, but I don't remember how recent those complaints are.

5) How well does the system handle season recordings? Does it miss any new episodes?

6) If you could change something about the Tablo to make it better, what would it be?

Receiver: Pioneer VSX-1022-K
Sub: SVS SB12-NSD
Fronts: Pioneer SP-BS22-LR
Center: Chane A2.4
Surrounds: Polk R15
post #893 of 893 Old 07-29-2017, 06:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by capo4u View Post
I'd be using the system primarily with a Roku 3.
I use Apple TV 4 - a total of 4 units/tvs (including my theater).

Quote:
1) Can I start watching a recording before it finishes recording? For example, I like to start watching sporting events a little while after they have started so that I can skip the commercials and finish watching around the time the live game is ending. Having to wait until the game is over can be pretty bad during football season since my favorite teams often play late games.
Yes.

If you want to commercial-skip during a current program recording, it may not show thumbnails during fast forwarding/scrubbing. That processing typically takes place immediately after a recording has finished.

Quote:
2) What is the commercial skipping experience like? Any 30-second skip options? If fast-forward only, is it a blind FF or does it show frames of what is being skipped?
See above. Skip options are specific to your box.

Quote:
3) I'm reading in this thread that the Tablo does not output Dolby 5.1. What audio format(s) does it output?
Straight up stereo.

Quote:
4) How well does the system record? Looks like there are some complaints in the forum about 1080i sporting events, but I don't remember how recent those complaints are.
Not bad - but I don't watch sports

Quote:
5) How well does the system handle season recordings? Does it miss any new episodes?
No problems, as along as the program stays within its broadcast window.

Quote:
6) If you could change something about the Tablo to make it better, what would it be?
Faster channel startup for live viewing, 7.1 audio output, smart recording options (able to specify recording windows for season passes in individual programs at the least), among other nits.

In general, after nearly a year of usage and some technical issues, I still think it's the best option on the market and well worth the price. You will need to accept the limitations in exchange for the big price savings over cable.

For me, Table, plus Sling TV Blue, Hulu, Netflix, and HBO saves me almost $80/month.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDTV Recorders

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page