Best budget OTA (ATSC) DVR
Looking for an OTA ATSC DVR for my mother-in-law.
- Primary requirement is budget price.
- Must be fairly easy to use, she is a senior (choosing programs to record off a guide would be better than setting timers).
- Must have HDMI output for connecting to an HDTV.
- Must record and playback in HD.
- Must get guide data OTA, she has no whole-house internet (only has a single internet-connected iPad).
Would Iview 3500STBII be king of this budget space, or is there something better? It's been awhile since that device and related ones came out.