Fusion 2 and JVC DVHS - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 07-27-2003, 08:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I tried this in the home theater computer area, but no one responded so I am trying here.

I use to own the MyHD-100, it worked great when archiveing HD to DVHS. For many reasons I switched to DVICO ( better picture quality because of DVI). Till this day I am still not able to tape to DVHS, I am able to send analog video thru firewire and tape that, but not any HD content. I am curious to see if there are any others out there that have this problem. I am most interested in the ability to record to HDD and then archive to tape if content warrants it. Would it be possible to use DVHStool to send the TS files thru firewire and the JVC would record. If anybody has any good ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

Samsung LN52B750, Samsung HLM5065 DLP, Pioneer elite DV-47A, JBL S series, Onkyo TX-SR 606, monster HTS 5000, , HTPC (win7, ATI 5750, 9.8 terabytes, OC 2.6 quadcore), HD-A20/A35, PS3, HR21-200.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-27-2003, 09:24 AM
PVR

I use the DVico software to record to HD, but not the other way. The files should be compatible with DVHStool so you should be able to use it (DVHStool) if DVico isn't working for you.

The JVC is probably the "most supported" deck - so it is supposed to work with either software.

(I use a Mitsubishi DVHS...)

Have you emailed DVico customer support?
post #3 of 4 Old 07-27-2003, 09:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I have sent 1394 video to the JVC using both the beta 2.0 and the previous software from Fusion. DVHStools also works if the program is first recorded to hard disk. Let me know what happens when you try and I willtry your proiceedure. John
post #4 of 4 Old 07-27-2003, 03:23 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for response guys, my internet at home is out right now, so I am waiting to download the new drivers. I currently have 1.99 which I got off the Dvico Korean site. Im going to get the new DVHStool also and try that. I will have internet tomorrow, so I will try then and let you guys know if I am able to solve the problem.

Samsung LN52B750, Samsung HLM5065 DLP, Pioneer elite DV-47A, JBL S series, Onkyo TX-SR 606, monster HTS 5000, , HTPC (win7, ATI 5750, 9.8 terabytes, OC 2.6 quadcore), HD-A20/A35, PS3, HR21-200.
Closed Thread HDTV Recorders

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page