I have HM-DH30000.
Sure... HM-DH30000 works very well with Panasonic TU-DST50/51. No problem.
What can I do for you? Page 119 of the manual don't tell i-link interface. That page tell about i-link gears order reset.
I'll tell how you can record digital camcorder.
(1) Connect i-link with your digital camcorder. (First, the camcorder must be power on.)
(2) Can you see four [+/-] buttons in the middle of the remote controller?
(3) The key you need is "Channel" key. That is right end of four buttons,
under "OK" button. Find it? Some Japanese letter... that means "Channel".
(4) Press [+], then see front pannel of gear. Channel number is changing.
Press [+] again, again, again... Keep changing number...2, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13,BS5,BS7,BS9,BS11,L-1,L-2,F-1 and I-1, I-2! I-2 is final goal.
That is, press [+] until "I-2" appears.
"I-1" means "I-Link 1st". If you connect another i-Link gear(ex, another D-VHS...), that gear is "I-2" to DH30000. For example, if you connect with digital tuner and digital camcorder, digital tuner is I-1, camcorder is I-2.
(5) If you use S-VHS tape, don't forget follow buttons.
(5-1) You can find six buttons right under door. And you can read two buttons("HS/STD/LS3" button and "D-VHS" button).
(5-2) First press "D-VHS" button, and choose recording speed by press "HS/STD/LS3" button.
If you want to change i-link number(I-x), follow page 119.
(Still you need translating page 119?)