post #15871 of 18700 Old 03-31-2012, 08:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofast1 View Post

Ben;the 8742 has a fan in the bottom. The result is that the top doesn't get as hot,but the bottom gets much hotter! Don't stack it on another piece of equipment! I've had mine for 4 months,no problems of any kind!

Yup, they are both on their own shelf with plenty of breathing room. The only issue I've seen so far is an interlacing problem where SD (480i) channels are displying almost unwatchable. Is anyone else having anything like this? I even got a call back on an install, but once I instructed the customer to switch it to the HD channel, it was fine. If it persists, I'll take some screen shots and post.

8/30/2013 - Time Warner Liberation Day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #15872 of 18700 Old 03-31-2012, 01:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJF3 View Post

Yup, they are both on their own shelf with plenty of breathing room. The only issue I've seen so far is an interlacing problem where SD (480i) channels are displying almost unwatchable. Is anyone else having anything like this? I even got a call back on an install, but once I instructed the customer to switch it to the HD channel, it was fine. If it persists, I'll take some screen shots and post.

Ben,

I recall interlacing being an issue with the Cisco 8742. The only workaround at this time, from what I remember, is to output to the maximum resolution that your HD TV supports for all channels.

Jack

SA-8300-HDC: TWC Navigator: ODN 7.2.11

Metro-Milwaukee Wisconsin

post #15873 of 18700 Old 04-01-2012, 11:46 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by scnrfrq View Post

I kept the 2 8300HD boxes I had. He said he rarely sees the new boxes, and then only for Signature Home. He didn't know if the 8300HDC boxes support external drives or not. Nothing about new features either. The problems were missed recordings, not being able ro record from the guide, and missing channels (all but the original channel would show up sometimes until I rebooted). So far all is good - the amp looks to be 1st rate.)

More problems today. I tried to record the NASCAR race on channel 1006 (our local FOX HD channel) on both my DVR's. On one DVR, it recorded for about an hour and stopped. On the other DVR, I got only a blank recording. When I tried to record it again, it said Recording Is Not Allowed. Very strange and annoying....

I then tried recording on the standard definition channel 6. This worked fine. I then rebooted, and it let me record on 1006 HD. What's going on here? I can't depend on these DVR's at all to record as they should. Right now I'm backing them up with my 25 year old VCR. Pretty sad.

Back to the tech forum.....
post #15874 of 18700 Old 04-01-2012, 04:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by scnrfrq View Post

More problems today. I tried to record the NASCAR race on channel 1006 (our local FOX HD channel) on both my DVR's. On one DVR, it recorded for about an hour and stopped. On the other DVR, I got only a blank recording. When I tried to record it again, it said Recording Is Not Allowed. Very strange and annoying....

I then tried recording on the standard definition channel 6. This worked fine. I then rebooted, and it let me record on 1006 HD. What's going on here? I can't depend on these DVR's at all to record as they should. Right now I'm backing them up with my 25 year old VCR. Pretty sad.

Back to the tech forum.....

I ran into a similar problem a week or so ago. I first noticed that I couldn't manually record a program in progress and then noticed that a few scheduled programs did not record. This was on a MDN recorder (8300HD). I did the reboot and everything has been fine since.

I've heard others say that a reboot a month keeps the problems away.

Dave Hancock
post #15875 of 18700 Old 04-01-2012, 05:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davehancock View Post

I ran into a similar problem a week or so ago. I first noticed that I couldn't manually record a program in progress and then noticed that a few scheduled programs did not record. This was on a MDN recorder (8300HD). I did the reboot and everything has been fine since.

I've heard others say that a reboot a month keeps the problems away.

Maybe with Navigator, but back when running SARA (for almost 5 years) I NEVER rebooted manually and in that time missed maybe 1-2 recordings total. I firmly believe that the consistent issues and problems are the result of bad coding/programming of Navigator.

post #15876 of 18700 Old 04-01-2012, 06:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:

Maybe with Navigator, but back when running SARA (for almost 5 years) I NEVER rebooted manually and in that time missed maybe 1-2 recordings total. I firmly believe that the consistent issues and problems are the result of bad coding/programming of Navigator.

I had the opposite experience - I had more problems with SARA that were solved with reboots than with MDN. Now I've always ran an external HD and with SARA my problems usually were with recordings that disappeared (example, were on the List but nothing would play). One of the things that the reboot did was to rebuild the directory. I really haven't seen that problem with MDN.

By the way: I take issue with your contention that the problems are due to "bad coding/programming". It is really due to bad code TESTING (which in any respectable software organization is a separate operation).

Dave Hancock
post #15877 of 18700 Old 04-01-2012, 10:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davehancock View Post

I had the opposite experience - I had more problems with SARA that were solved with reboots than with MDN. Now I've always ran an external HD and with SARA my problems usually were with recordings that disappeared (example, were on the List but nothing would play). One of the things that the reboot did was to rebuild the directory. I really haven't seen that problem with MDN.

By the way: I take issue with your contention that the problems are due to "bad coding/programming". It is really due to bad code TESTING (which in any respectable software organization is a separate operation).

I think the one thing we can all agree upon is that there are wild swings in user experience via anything Time Warner does! As far as your contention of bad testing, I agree - However, that still makes my point that the coding/programming is flawed as these errors and issues would have been caught by said testing. I feel that they are just releasing update after update in beta form and letting the subscriber base be the testers where we report the issues and problems via forums and outlets such as this. Meanwhile, the majority of people who don't know any better just accept and tolerate it as normal.

post #15878 of 18700 Old 04-02-2012, 06:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I think the one thing we can all agree upon is that there are wild swings in user experience via anything Time Warner does! As far as your contention of bad testing, I agree - However, that still makes my point that the coding/programming is flawed as these errors and issues would have been caught by said testing. I feel that they are just releasing update after update in beta form and letting the subscriber base be the testers where we report the issues and problems via forums and outlets such as this. Meanwhile, the majority of people who don't know any better just accept and tolerate it as normal.

+1! Thanks Ben!

Jack

post #15879 of 18700 Old 04-02-2012, 06:57 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 11
Quote:

I think the one thing we can all agree upon is that there are wild swings in user experience via anything Time Warner does

Yup! I've not had to reboot my 8742 once(in 4 months so far)!. As Satch Man said,I have mine set to output 1080 only & it works fine.
post #15880 of 18700 Old 04-02-2012, 07:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Brighthouse Networks (TWC Sister Company) has been getting ODN 5.0 rolled out to all the ODN boxes over the last couple of weeks. They have seen speed improvements, even on the SA-8300HDC's! And they said it fixes some HDMI issues.

We will probably see ODN 5.0 in other markets soon. BHN jumped from ODN 4.1.6 to ODN 5.0.

Jack

post #15881 of 18700 Old 04-02-2012, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satch Man View Post

Brighthouse Networks (TWC Sister Company) has been getting ODN 5.0 rolled out to all the ODN boxes over the last couple of weeks. They have seen speed improvements, even on the SA-8300HDC's! And they said it fixes some HDMI issues.

We will probably see ODN 5.0 in other markets soon. BHN jumped from ODN 4.1.6 to ODN 5.0.

Jack

Yes, it did fix the HDMI problem where there was a AV received between the box and the TV.

However, there is a quirk in the guide display where the date does not get updated when you click a number followed by the arrow to get to a future date. You have to click favorites and then the date gets corrected.

Jim
post #15882 of 18700 Old 04-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Advanced Member

I just swapped a dead Time Warner Samsung DVR for a Scientific Atlanta 8300HDC DVR. I had no choice. It's drive is about half of my other Cisco DVR which are in very short supply. I hooked up an external 300 gig hard drive via esata to the 8300. When I turned them on, the DVR said Hard Drive not formatted...Press A to format. After that was done, I went into the Internal menu on the DVR (Volume + and Info) and scrolled down. It showed both drives even the new model number and its size. Then I went into the saved programs on the DVR and it still showed the same "7% Full". So how do I know the new drive is really ready to use? Are there any other settings I need to make?
post #15883 of 18700 Old 04-03-2012, 10:59 PM

I've been having an issue with my 8300HDC and my new LG TV (47LW5600) where there is occasionally no audio through the HDMI cable. The sound comes back on when changing the resolution on the box, but happens again no matter what setting I leave it on. I tried my other box (an 8240HDC) with the same issue. Apparently, this is a common issue with this TV and TWC DVRs. Has anyone else had this problem? Some people have had better luck with the Cisco boxes.

Jack - by any chance are you aware if they're giving out Cisco boxes in the Milwaukee area? Of course, I'd like the 8742, but I'll take what I can get. It's annoying that the offices don't have phones so you can call and find out what boxes they have (and only the Cedarburg office is within 20 miles of me). I wonder what my chances are of getting one with a truck roll (which I probably need for a recurring pixelation problem).
post #15884 of 18700 Old 04-04-2012, 02:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlands7 View Post

I've been having an issue with my 8300HDC and my new LG TV (47LW5600) where there is occasionally no audio through the HDMI cable. The sound comes back on when changing the resolution on the box, but happens again no matter what setting I leave it on. I tried my other box (an 8240HDC) with the same issue. Apparently, this is a common issue with this TV and TWC DVRs. Has anyone else had this problem? Some people have had better luck with the Cisco boxes.

Jack - by any chance are you aware if they're giving out Cisco boxes in the Milwaukee area? Of course, I'd like the 8742, but I'll take what I can get. It's annoying that the offices don't have phones so you can call and find out what boxes they have (and only the Cedarburg office is within 20 miles of me). I wonder what my chances are of getting one with a truck roll (which I probably need for a recurring pixelation problem).

Update: The concern that I have is that you have two different model boxes with the same HDMI sound issue. What I would try before running to get a different box, would be a switch to Component Cables. There might be a sync issue unique to this TV. Who told you about the TV issue with TWC DVR's? You may also want to run this question with the TV and sound to the techs at the Direct to Tech forum. Switch to Component Cable first. As for getting a new box, see below:

I can provide the link to our local Milwaukee forum. This is what I got the info from:

No Luck on Getting a New Box-TWC Milwaukee (Thread Title)

http://www.milwaukeehdtv.org/forums/...8209#post58209

A long-shot, but might be worth a try, is to contact the Direct to Tech forum. (You will have to register first if you don't have an account.) It is a secure forum. Give your name, city, and account # there and find out if they will reserve a Cisco 8742. At least, say you want a Cisco or a Samsung DVR and not another SA model. Say what office you would be going to in order to pick one up. Post your inquiry in the Customer Service part of this forum:

https://secure.dslreports.com/forum/timewarnerdirect

Good luck!

Jack

post #15885 of 18700 Old 04-04-2012, 04:01 AM

Thanks, Jack! I'll give the tech forum a shot.

I registered for the Milwaukee HDTV forum yesterday, but have yet to be approved. I've been reading both here and over there occasionally for a couple years and you provide a lot of great info.
post #15886 of 18700 Old 04-04-2012, 12:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Navigator Issues on ODN 4.1.06: (Box is an SA-8300HDC)

Occasionally, when coming back from the screen saver on-screen, when the box changes resolutions, there will be screen shake associated with rapid moving artifacts or scrolling tickers. The work-around is to hit the Video Source button on your TWC remote control if programmed accordingly several times to cycle through the different modes. When you get back to cable mode, the issue should be solved. (Beats rebooting! LOL!)

Also, some divisions who just got ODN 5.0 are reporting that when using the Day+ button to select shows in the future, or entering the number of days to advance, followed by the RIGHT-ARROW key that the data changes, but the date in the time-grid stays the same. Has anyone else seen these issues who have been updated to ODN 5.0?

Note that I am using HDMI cables. I only have the maximum resolution set, but it should be noted that when coming out of a screen-saver mode, the box will cycle through screen resolutions, even if only the maximum output is set.

Jack

post #15887 of 18700 Old 04-04-2012, 02:42 PM

Quote:

Occasionally, when coming back from the screen saver on-screen, when the box changes resolutions, there will be screen shake associated with rapid moving artifacts or scrolling tickers. The work-around is to hit the Video Source button on your TWC remote control if programmed accordingly several times to cycle through the different modes.

I've had this same issue with screen shake on my 8240HDC for awhile. I can usually solve it by changing to a non HD channel and then back to HD.

BTW, I got a quick response to my post to the tech forum. Unfortunately, they just told me I need to go to a local office and get whatever box is available (really?). After 20 years with TWC, I'm seriously considering jumping ship. I've had continuous problems since going to HD 4 years ago.
post #15888 of 18700 Old 04-04-2012, 03:01 PM

Quote:

Also, some divisions who just got ODN 5.0 are reporting that when using the Day+ button to select shows in the future, or entering the number of days to advance, followed by the RIGHT-ARROW key that the data changes, but the date in the time-grid stays the same. Has anyone else seen these issues who have been updated to ODN 5.0?

Jack

I can confirm that the date does not change until you click favorite.

Jim
post #15889 of 18700 Old 04-04-2012, 04:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I've had this same issue with screen shake on my 8240HDC for awhile. I can usually solve it by changing to a non HD channel and then back to HD.

BTW, I got a quick response to my post to the tech forum. Unfortunately, they just told me I need to go to a local office and get whatever box is available (really?). After 20 years with TWC, I'm seriously considering jumping ship. I've had continuous problems since going to HD 4 years ago.

Damn!

They should have helped you out more there. That is disappointing!

Have you tried the switch to Component Cables? That might solve your issue. If it doesn't, I would try a tech visit. I have had TWC for about 25 years, and fortunately only have had about five service calls! (Maybe just lucky, I don't know.)

Jack

post #15890 of 18700 Old 04-04-2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:

Damn!

They should have helped you out more there. That is disappointing!

Have you tried the switch to Component Cables? That might solve your issue. If it doesn't, I would try a tech visit. I have had TWC for about 25 years, and fortunately only have had about five service calls! (Maybe just lucky, I don't know.)

Jack

The component cables do seen to work fine, but I can't view 3D content through them (although I don't intend to use 3D all that much, I'm not willing to just give it up after buying a TV with it as an option).

Hope isn't dead yet, though. I got a great rep on the phone today through the number mentioned on the Milwaukee site. She actually offered to send someone out tonight, but the box still had recordings I needed to watch. They're coming out tomorrow and she's making a note to bring a Cisco box, if possible.

To give you an idea of issues I've had in the last few years:

-I was getting pixelation and missing channels. They determined the signal was too WEAK and put in a signal amplifier.
-Several months later, the pixelation was back. They determined the signal was too STRONG and took out the amplifier.
-A year or so later, they came out and determined the signal was too WEAK and put in another amplifier.
-So now the pixelation is back. If they tell me the signal is too strong and want to take out the amplifier, it's not going to go over well!

Meanwhile, I've had all the usual problems with the Navigator boxes discussed here. I had to replace my downstairs box twice, including an HDC8300 that just decided not to boot up one day (of course, losing many hours of programs and 20+ series in the program manager). I've also had the drop to the road replaced twice and all the other wires replaced.

And that's just since 2008. I'm not one to call and complain over minor issues either.
post #15891 of 18700 Old 04-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBlack View Post

I just swapped a dead Time Warner Samsung DVR for a Scientific Atlanta 8300HDC DVR. I had no choice. It's drive is about half of my other Cisco DVR which are in very short supply. I hooked up an external 300 gig hard drive via esata to the 8300. When I turned them on, the DVR said Hard Drive not formatted...Press A to format. After that was done, I went into the Internal menu on the DVR (Volume + and Info) and scrolled down. It showed both drives even the new model number and its size. Then I went into the saved programs on the DVR and it still showed the same "7% Full". So how do I know the new drive is really ready to use? Are there any other settings I need to make?

Quickest and easiest if to record 1 hour of HD programming. If your usage goes up about 5% it is not working. If it goes up 1-2% it is working. Estimate is 20 hours HD on only the original 160GB drive and 50-60 on the two together. It also records on the drive with more free space. So, the next show you record (and many after that) will save to the external drive. You can also disconnect the external after the recording and see if you can view the just added show to see if on the external drive. The listing will be on the internal and the new show may still show on the list but won't play. There is a forum on external drives (search "8300HD and External SATA - It Works!!").
/Dan
post #15892 of 18700 Old 04-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Advanced Member

Thanks I will try it. I also have a newer 8640 Cisco DVR and that one won't format or recognize the drive at all. Both USB and esata. I did read somewhere the Cisco Boxes won't work. Luckily the Cisco box has nearly double the hard drive space as the SA.
post #15893 of 18700 Old 04-05-2012, 04:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBlack View Post

Thanks I will try it. I also have a newer 8640 Cisco DVR and that one won't format or recognize the drive at all. Both USB and esata. I did read somewhere the Cisco Boxes won't work. Luckily the Cisco box has nearly double the hard drive space as the SA.

Last DVR I could make work with E-SATA was a 8300HDC, Samsung and Cisco have been a no go there...

All Comments made are my own and not of my employer.
post #15894 of 18700 Old 04-05-2012, 06:33 PM

Okay, I actually got a Cisco 8742 today from a great tech (who said they generally only give them to Signature/Whole House subscribers) and my audio issue seems like it has been fixed. Sounds great, right? Not so fast!

I turned on my other box (8240) and it had a message that the box wasn't authorized for service. I called and talked to three different reps who sent a signal to it without any luck. The last two tried to convince me it was related to the signal issue I've been having (a weak signal at the road which will be serviced in the next two days), despite occurring during the time the tech was here. Oh, and I was offered a 60 cent credit!

I'm wondering if it's an issue with the 8742 and the 8240 not being able to co-exist in the same house or if the 8742 may be set for whole house, causing a conflict.

Does anyone without Whole House have both an 8742 and an SA box? How about two 8742s without Whole House?
post #15895 of 18700 Old 04-05-2012, 09:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Okay, I actually got a Cisco 8742 today from a great tech (who said they generally only give them to Signature/Whole House subscribers) and my audio issue seems like it has been fixed. Sounds great, right? Not so fast!

I turned on my other box (8240) and it had a message that the box wasn't authorized for service. I called and talked to three different reps who sent a signal to it without any luck. The last two tried to convince me it was related to the signal issue I've been having (a weak signal at the road which will be serviced in the next two days), despite occurring during the time the tech was here. Oh, and I was offered a 60 cent credit!

I'm wondering if it's an issue with the 8742 and the 8240 not being able to co-exist in the same house or if the 8742 may be set for whole house, causing a conflict.

Does anyone without Whole House have both an 8742 and an SA box? How about two 8742s without Whole House?

Sup Badlands?

That was great that you got a Cisco 8742! They are rare and usually only go out to Whole House or Signature Home Subs. Best guess is that there is some issue with your account, not accepting the older 8240 box. Or it could be the signal. I have e-mailed my friend Ben about this issue, who does cable diagnostics and should be able to get this resolved for you. Is another tech coming to correct the signal, and if so, when?

Jack

post #15896 of 18700 Old 04-05-2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:

Sup Badlands?

That was great that you got a Cisco 8742! They are rare and usually only go out to Whole House or Signature Home Subs. Best guess is that there is some issue with your account, not accepting the older 8240 box. Or it could be the signal. I have e-mailed my friend Ben about this issue, who does cable diagnostics and should be able to get this resolved for you. Is another tech coming to correct the signal, and if so, when?

Jack

Hey Jack,

Yes, they are sending someone to fix the levels at the road "in the next 48 hours." They are also sending a tech to check the box issue on Saturday. Unfortunately, I had a bunch of recordings I was planning on watching the next couple days (but the generous 60 cent credit will more than make up for my inconvenience!).

I pulled up the diagnostics on the 8742 and the MR-DVR is listed as false, so that's as it should be. On the 8240, it says "Brick Mode: Brick" and false for DVR and CID authorizations. I don't know if brick mode just means it's not able to communicate with TWC or if the thing is permanently bricked.

Thanks for your help!
post #15897 of 18700 Old 04-05-2012, 11:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Hey Jack,

Yes, they are sending someone to fix the levels at the road "in the next 48 hours." They are also sending a tech to check the box issue on Saturday. Unfortunately, I had a bunch of recordings I was planning on watching the next couple days (but the generous 60 cent credit will more than make up for my inconvenience!).

I pulled up the diagnostics on the 8742 and the MR-DVR is listed as false, so that's as it should be. On the 8240, it says "Brick Mode: Brick" and false for DVR and CID authorizations. I don't know if brick mode just means it's not able to communicate with TWC or if the thing is permanently bricked.

Thanks for your help!

A couple more suggestions:

1.) Did you get the name/contact info for that really good tech that brought you the Cisco 8742? If not, you could maybe call TWC and leave some positive feedback for the tech that helped you get that box! See if they can pull up your service call history, and if you could get his name and Contact number (cell #) to thank him.

2.) If the tech is good that is coming out on Saturday, thank him for his help and ask for his direct TWC cell number if you have future problems.

This does several things:

1.) You bi-pass the regular scripted CSR's "boot the box" to solve the world's problems every time there is an issue and you have to start all over again.

2.) You will have at least some direct line of communication with someone working on your case, and they will remember you and have some history of what is going on. I would also mention to the tech on Saturday that you have had intermittent HD/signal problems for the last several years.

3.) You might still have to call regular customer service for appointments, I don't know, but have the Saturday tech put down the hours that he is available and his employee service number. (If he's good.) When you call, you can specifically ask for the person who brought you the Cisco 8742 in example#1 or the Saturday tech in example #2 if he is caring and does a good job.

Jack

post #15898 of 18700 Old 04-06-2012, 07:19 PM

Quote:

A couple more suggestions:

1.) Did you get the name/contact info for that really good tech that brought you the Cisco 8742? If not, you could maybe call TWC and leave some positive feedback for the tech that helped you get that box! See if they can pull up your service call history, and if you could get his name and Contact number (cell #) to thank him.

2.) If the tech is good that is coming out on Saturday, thank him for his help and ask for his direct TWC cell number if you have future problems.

This does several things:

1.) You bi-pass the regular scripted CSR's "boot the box" to solve the world's problems every time there is an issue and you have to start all over again.

2.) You will have at least some direct line of communication with someone working on your case, and they will remember you and have some history of what is going on. I would also mention to the tech on Saturday that you have had intermittent HD/signal problems for the last several years.

3.) You might still have to call regular customer service for appointments, I don't know, but have the Saturday tech put down the hours that he is available and his employee service number. (If he's good.) When you call, you can specifically ask for the person who brought you the Cisco 8742 in example#1 or the Saturday tech in example #2 if he is caring and does a good job.

Jack

Great advice. Unfortunately, I didn't think of asking yesterday's tech for his number. However, minutes after he left, I discovered the other box wasn't working and wished I had his number.

BTW, I'm impressed with the speed of the 8742. I was adding programs to the series manager and the changes were accepted immediately, as opposed to several seconds on the 8300. I did notice it slow down when I was recording two simultaneous programs, but not too bad. The 500 GB hard drive and Energy Star rating are awesome. I hate the clock (the blue glow is very hard to read), but I can live with it.

I did have an issue with it already, though. The very first time I viewed a recorded program, there was no banner when forwarding or hitting the INFO button. A reboot solved the issue (it booted in about half the time of the 8300, which is nice).
post #15899 of 18700 Old 04-07-2012, 12:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Just got an automated call from TWC that ODN Navigator 5.0 is going to be installed on our boxes, Tuesday morning between 2-6am, and they say it will be at least 20 minutes to complete.

Jack

post #15900 of 18700 Old 04-07-2012, 08:13 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:

Just got an automated call from TWC that ODN Navigator 5.0 is going to be installed on our boxes, Tuesday morning between 2-6am, and they say it will be at least 20 minutes to complete.

I've never received a call about updates, is that something new?
Reply HDTV Recorders

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page