Motorola 34xx &64xx DVR "Official Thread" - Page 18 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #511 of 2061 Old 02-06-2008, 02:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I gotta say, CharterJames, you are the first Charter employee to give a straight answer on the HDD issue. Every CSR and tech I spoke to was adamant that hard drive expansion was not only possible, but they had actually witnessed it in the wild! Well, with testimony like that, why wouldn't I believe them? I almost wasted $150 buying a eSATA drive but you have saved me that expense. Your check is in the mail.

I would not bother you guys with these questions/comments but every time I ask a CSR a question, I get conflicting answers. No one seems to have the knowledge but you guys.

Now onto the meat of my post.

1. I previously owned a MOXI, but the power supply failed. Now I have 6416. When nothing was recording, I could flip between 2 channels and the MOXI would record each tuner. Then when I flipped between them I could back up in case I missed something. Does the 6416 do this as well? The MOXI required me to flip back and forth a few times to establish the cycle, but I this doesn't seem to work for the 6416.

2. I cannot find in the setup where I can eliminate channels I don't want to see. I'm not interested in Favorites, I just want to completely eliminate all the channels that I do not subscribe to from the default guide. Again, I could do this with the MOXI previously.

3. Can I add a HDD? I could do this with my MOXI. JUST KIDDING! Seriously though, is this a hardware or software lockout? My guess is software since the diagnostics screen identifies every type of drive I can plug into it, the software just fails to recognize it and format it.

4. Like some other folks around here, I also have noticed the tendency to record SD programming when an HD series has been established. Highly irritating but what can you do...

5. One of the things I do like about the 6416 is the responsiveness it has to my Harmony 880. The MOXI was very slow in recognizing commands sent via this remote and would require me to press a button 4-5 times to get it to work.

6. What affect does changing from switched to unswitched AC input have on the function of the DVR?

7. I assumed that the power button would the DVR in standby mode and still record programs(like Tivo). Apparently this is not the case since it ceases to record if powered off. Will changing from switched to unswitched affect this is any way?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #512 of 2061 Old 02-06-2008, 03:10 PM

Hey cdrugly
I have exactly the same questions. In the Charter Cable manual for the dch6416 dvr there is a one liner stating the you will be able to attach a hard drive to the eSATA port, when the OS is updated. So, I bought an eSATA hard drive, Nothing. I have talked to Charter repeatedly. They act like they have never heard of this issue. Why did they put it in their manual if they have no intention of providing it?
post #513 of 2061 Old 02-06-2008, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCT6416UIIIuser View Post

How much power does the above draw. I suspect not much, but do not want to overload my power strip, since I installed a surround system.

About 30-40 watts, less than a lot of PC's today. The 6416 has a fan which keeps my HDD at around the 102F° mark.

I leave it on all the time. Couple of nights ago it upgraded from 12.35 to 16.42 firmware.
post #514 of 2061 Old 02-06-2008, 09:22 PM
Advanced Member

I'm moving to Fios which uses these boxes. How does Firewire work for these and if so which box?
post #515 of 2061 Old 02-06-2008, 09:42 PM

Anyone know how to know if your DCT-6412 has DVI enabled or not? If I connect a DVI-D cable, the box just cycles itself on and off, flashing DVI on the screen. Menu button doesn't work while it's doing this.
post #516 of 2061 Old 02-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrugly View Post

I gotta say, CharterJames, you are the first Charter employee to give a straight answer on the HDD issue. Every CSR and tech I spoke to was adamant that hard drive expansion was not only possible, but they had actually witnessed it in the wild! Well, with testimony like that, why wouldn't I believe them? I almost wasted $150 buying a eSATA drive but you have saved me that expense. Your check is in the mail.

I would not bother you guys with these questions/comments but every time I ask a CSR a question, I get conflicting answers. No one seems to have the knowledge but you guys.

Now onto the meat of my post.

1. I previously owned a MOXI, but the power supply failed. Now I have 6416. When nothing was recording, I could flip between 2 channels and the MOXI would record each tuner. Then when I flipped between them I could back up in case I missed something. Does the 6416 do this as well? The MOXI required me to flip back and forth a few times to establish the cycle, but I this doesn't seem to work for the 6416.

2. I cannot find in the setup where I can eliminate channels I don't want to see. I'm not interested in Favorites, I just want to completely eliminate all the channels that I do not subscribe to from the default guide. Again, I could do this with the MOXI previously.

3. Can I add a HDD? I could do this with my MOXI. JUST KIDDING! Seriously though, is this a hardware or software lockout? My guess is software since the diagnostics screen identifies every type of drive I can plug into it, the software just fails to recognize it and format it.

4. Like some other folks around here, I also have noticed the tendency to record SD programming when an HD series has been established. Highly irritating but what can you do...

5. One of the things I do like about the 6416 is the responsiveness it has to my Harmony 880. The MOXI was very slow in recognizing commands sent via this remote and would require me to press a button 4-5 times to get it to work.

6. What affect does changing from switched to unswitched AC input have on the function of the DVR?

7. I assumed that the power button would the DVR in standby mode and still record programs(like Tivo). Apparently this is not the case since it ceases to record if powered off. Will changing from switched to unswitched affect this is any way?

I'm in a Comcast system, not a Charter one, but most of this should hold true for you anyway being I'm pretty sure you're on the I-Guide also.

1. Yes you can switch back & forth but you don't want to use the 'last' button for this, you want to use the 'swap' tuner button on your remote. This leaves the 2 tuner buffers intact this way. Whereas using the 'last' button will wipe out the buffer on you.

2. Sorry you can't do this with the current I-Guide.

3. Sorry, but contrary to what some people may say, no you can't (unfortunately).

4. There is supposedly a bug in the software, but everytime I've come across this it's because someone searched for the program in the guide & just picked the first instance of the show they came across. Many times you will have to go into the option for other viewing times & make sure you tell it to record the correct channel.

5. These boxes can be a crapshoot in this department as well. You may come to a time where you press a button or two (or six) & nothing happens, then about 20 seconds later it will execute all the buttons at once. This happens intermittently and usually clears by itself (you can reset the box if it makes you feel better or if it continues to happen).

6. Serves no function on the newer DVR's, it's just still there because it works on the other digital boxes. Kind of like the front display option is still in the new low end SD boxes & there is no display to change. If you look at the outlet on the back of the box it is marked 'unswitched'.

7. If the box is on & recording & you try to turn it off, it warns you it will stop recording if turned off. However if the box is off & it's time to record something it will come on by itself & turn back off again if there is no human interaction with the box while it's recording.

I'm sure CharterJames will give you some nice long answers when he comes back here next, but until then, hopefully this answers a few things for you. In the meantime you might want to check out the wiki page on these boxes also.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/How_to_use_a_Motorola_DVR

Just my 2¢
Jon
post #517 of 2061 Old 02-07-2008, 02:54 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:

It's not a bother and one of the main reasons I'm here is the fact that I've had so many people come to me (usually passed my way from the local CSRs) in the same boat... While the official angle tends to be that 80% of the people won't ask because it's too technicial / too complicated / too geeky... I tend to cater to that 20% (because when I'm at home, I'm one of them!)

Quote:

The 6416 by nature keeps the same tuner active, so when you're changing channels are staying on the same tuner. There is the ability to change tuners with a SWAP function.

On the newer remote there's a Swap button listed with the PIP ability - While I was writing this I tried it and it did perform the tuner SWAP function found on some other remotes... (I actually didn't expect it to, I was going to post how to program this function into a remote)

If you use the SWAP function rather than Last you should be able to back up on both channels

Quote:

Unfortunately that was an innovation of the Digeo guide that TV Guide has yet to catch on to. You can lock channels so they can't be watched, but you cannot remove them entirely from the guide.

Since you mentioned favorites I take it you've already tried setting up a series and jumping favorite to favorite - and I agree it's not the same.

Now, if the primary concern adult content in the titles, *that* can be eliminated by going into the Parental Controls and telling it to Hide Adult Titles - unfortunately this has two drawbacks

1) All adult titles now say "Adult Title" so they still know it's there, they just can't ask "Hey Dad, what does MILF mean?" (at dinner the next night with my parents over no less...)

2) This only blocks Programming rated ADULT - unfortunately I've learned alot of adult VOD content is set to TV-MA instead...

Quote:

Like everyone else here, I wish they'd have that done. Right now my biggest hope since things will be all digital by this time next year, that should hopefully mean the these boxes (and others) will start showing up on the Retail market - which means OCAP applications should be on the way. If Motorola doesn't have expansion availible by then, they definitely won't hold a chance of really capturing the market against Tivo, Digeo (if they ever retail...) etc.

Quote:

1) Manually set each recording you want in HD (annoying, but it usually works)
2) Set the Series to record duplicates and record on all channels (annoying and waste space - but it usually works)
3) Pray for A25 to get here SOON! (been doing this for a few months, hasn't worked yet.)

Quote:

The moxi didn't use firmware applications, it had a full blown Linux OS running it - which made it alot snazzier and more robust... at the expense of speed. Hopefully with OCAP around the corner they'll make I-guide more robust without sacrificing too much speed.

I do recall someone mentioning they have seen an OCAP TIVO interface running on one of these boxes - I wonder if it was firmware or found a way to use some hard drive space.

Quote:

The switching option in the guide is for the AC port in the back of the box - people used to like to use this for turning on or off their TVs (or home theaters etc) at the same time they turn on the Digital Converter box. Since DVRs are generally designed to be on all the time, this doesn't really affect performance - if it's switched, the outlet on the back of the box is dead when the box is off. If it's unswitched it will provide power reguardless if it's turned on or off (so long as it HAS power to give...)

Quote:

That's been a mixed bag here - I've had reports that the 64xx / 34xx will record while turned off - however I know that's not the case with the DCT 6416 and DCH 6416 I tested at home. - Switching won't affect that - So far it seems every box I've tested it on will not record while powered off - So I don't recommend turning them off.

For anyone who's got one that works differently, enjoy it (and if you happen to be working for the MSO tell me how the heck it was done!!!)

Views & opinions stated here are strictly those of Me and not Charter Communications.

I no longer work in Tech Ops as such I can only advise & suggest.
post #518 of 2061 Old 02-07-2008, 02:55 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwww View Post

I'm in a Comcast system, not a Charter one, but most of this should hold true for you anyway being I'm pretty sure you're on the I-Guide also.

1. Yes you can switch back & forth but you don't want to use the 'last' button for this, you want to use the 'swap' tuner button on your remote. This leaves the 2 tuner buffers intact this way. Whereas using the 'last' button will wipe out the buffer on you.

2. Sorry you can't do this with the current I-Guide.

3. Sorry, but contrary to what some people may say, no you can't (unfortunately).

4. There is supposedly a bug in the software, but everytime I've come across this it's because someone searched for the program in the guide & just picked the first instance of the show they came across. Many times you will have to go into the option for other viewing times & make sure you tell it to record the correct channel.

5. These boxes can be a crapshoot in this department as well. You may come to a time where you press a button or two (or six) & nothing happens, then about 20 seconds later it will execute all the buttons at once. This happens intermittently and usually clears by itself (you can reset the box if it makes you feel better or if it continues to happen).

6. Serves no function on the newer DVR's, it's just still there because it works on the other digital boxes. Kind of like the front display option is still in the new low end SD boxes & there is no display to change. If you look at the outlet on the back of the box it is marked 'unswitched'.

7. If the box is on & recording & you try to turn it off, it warns you it will stop recording if turned off. However if the box is off & it's time to record something it will come on by itself & turn back off again if there is no human interaction with the box while it's recording.

I'm sure CharterJames will give you some nice long answers when he comes back here next, but until then, hopefully this answers a few things for you. In the meantime you might want to check out the wiki page on these boxes also.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/How_to_use_a_Motorola_DVR

Excellent Answers

Views & opinions stated here are strictly those of Me and not Charter Communications.

post #519 of 2061 Old 02-07-2008, 02:57 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg90 View Post

Anyone know how to know if your DCT-6412 has DVI enabled or not? If I connect a DVI-D cable, the box just cycles itself on and off, flashing DVI on the screen. Menu button doesn't work while it's doing this.

Most MSOs enabled them - though it can take several powercycles to get the devices to make a digital handshake - (sometimes it's the box, sometimes it's the TV - either way one's out of sync)

It sounds like the box is trying to sync - powercyling the TV while the box is cycling might resolve the issue.

(BTW this issue can occur with HDMI on rare occasion as well)

post #520 of 2061 Old 02-07-2008, 03:02 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFUL View Post

I'm moving to Fios which uses these boxes. How does Firewire work for these and if so which box?

As I understand it MSOs are MANDATED by the FCC to have firewire availible and functional. - usually they are found on all HD capable boxes - though older Moxi and DCT 5200s may not have them.

Caveats

1) Computer connections require special drivers etc

2) TV, D-VHS etc must have proper encryption enabled (5c I believe)

3) This is usually an UNADULTERATED feed - as such there will be no guide interfaces or overlays provided by the box or it's interface.

4) 99.9% of the people at your MSO are unlikely to have ever played with it and will be of little help (unfortunately I'm part of that group)

There's some good Firewire forums here, I've refered several users to them, but I've never had the time (or a decent powered computer with firewire and the software) to try this myself.

post #521 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 01:36 AM

When I make a change to the setup menu it takes it, but only until I power down the unit. Then it reverts back to the default settings. Is it supposed to do that? Thanks.
post #522 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 01:46 AM

Equipment: PVR- Moto 6412 III, AVR- Denon 2307CI (HDMI) TV- Samy 4051(1080I)

Issue: Less than impressed with the picture quality.

Problem: Right now I have the PVR HDMI output hooked into the AVR, then it's HDMI out to the TV. I think there is too much equipment trying to fiddle with the signal. I need advice on which piece of equipment will do the best job, or should I just switch it all to component?
post #523 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 07:10 AM

Thanks for the replies CharterJames and jonwww. These will definitely help me transition from the Moxi to this newer platform. Funny thing is, they first brought me a Moxi to replace my old one but could never get the system to recognize it. My parents had this and it took a total of 4 boxes before one actually worked. The tech said this is a chronic problem. I would have thought chronic problems require drastic solutions, but I guess that is not the case. Unfortunate really because they brought me a second one out but I refused to meet with the tech unless he could verify the box functioned correctly. I had already left work 5 times in 1 week and I wasn't about to make another trip.

Charter has notoriously bad service, especially in Greenville. At a recent City Council meeting, they were voting to look into other options (like Comcast specifically).

If there were more people at the cable companies like you guys they wouldn't have the horrible reputation they so rightfully deserve.
post #524 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 07:45 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestey View Post

When I make a change to the setup menu it takes it, but only until I power down the unit. Then it reverts back to the default settings. Is it supposed to do that? Thanks.

No it should not - your settings should remain unless the box is initialized - sounds like there might be some bad flash memory on that box!

post #525 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 08:38 AM

I have Comcast and a DCT 3416 I. It has been problematic. I have the opportunity to switch it for a DCH 3416 or 6416. I think I prefer the 6416 because it has analog and digital tuning. But...does this mean that it has 2 tuners, one digital and one analog? Can I still record to DVR 2 digital programs at once, or must it be one digital and one analog? The online manual doesn't seem to address this.
post #526 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 08:42 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncongemi View Post

I have Comcast and a DCT 3416 I. It has been problematic. I have the opportunity to switch it for a DCH 3416 or 6416. I think I prefer the 6416 because it has analog and digital tuning. But...does this mean that it has 2 tuners, one digital and one analog? Can I still record to DVR 2 digital programs at once, or must it be one digital and one analog? The online manual doesn't seem to address this.

the descriptions and such can be confusing - the box will identify itself as having 2 tuners in diagnostics etc, however technically each of those tuners has three seperate components - an Analog Tuner, a Digital Tuner and an HD tuner. All of which may be refered to as a Tuner

a 6416 should be able to record any two programs at one time, reguardless of if they are analog, digital or HD.

post #527 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharterJames View Post

the descriptions and such can be confusing - the box will identify itself as having 2 tuners in diagnostics etc, however technically each of those tuners has three seperate components - an Analog Tuner, a Digital Tuner and an HD tuner. All of which may be refered to as a Tuner a 6416 should be able to record any two programs at one time, reguardless of if they are analog, digital or HD.

Thanks, CJ. So am I right in thinking that if both are available the 6416 is a better bet, more versatile? Or is there any reason to prefer the 3416?

And one more thing. Before I heard about the DCHs, I was ready to turn in the Motorola box and spend $300 on a Tivo. The monthly savings with Comcast would offset my Tivo fees. I am satisfied with picture and sound form the Motorola, just want to eliminate operation problems. Am I still better off with Tivi?
post #528 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 09:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 137
If you already have the digital-analog simulcast you probably already default to the digital channels. There is no need to have the analog channels at all.

Bobby 

post #529 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 View Post

If you already have the digital-analog simulcast you probably already default to the digital channels. There is no need to have the analog channels at all.

I thought that maybe analog Hi Def on network shows might be better than the digital feed. I also thought that if cable went down, as it does occasionally, then maybe the analog feed would still work, but maybe not. Any thoughts on Tivo vs. the DCH 6416?
post #530 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Advanced Member

CharterJames thanks for the reply. So basically if it's working off the line I'm fine otherwise it might never work? I have a JVC D-VHS and a Mits one as well both I believe support 5c but I don't know for sure on the Mits.
post #531 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 12:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I thought that maybe analog Hi Def on network shows might be better than the digital feed. I also thought that if cable went down, as it does occasionally, then maybe the analog feed would still work, but maybe not. Any thoughts on Tivo vs. the DCH 6416?

You are confusing an antenna feed with a cable feed, I think. HD over cable, or Over The Air or Satellite for that matter, will always be digital. If your cable goes down, you will lose both the analog and digital channels over cable. If you have an antenna, which does not work with a cable box you would still have TV reception, but I'm guessing that you don't have that configuration.

Bobby 

post #532 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 12:33 PM

Thanks Bobby and Charter. I do have a Panasonic DVD Recorder with tuner and HDD hooked to an antenna. So, yes, I can get a picture when cable goes down. So I guess I don't understand what the analog tuner in the 6416 does, if it does not get over the air channels. I guess I thought maybe the box had a jack for an antenna.
post #533 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 01:01 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:

Thanks Bobby and Charter. I do have a Panasonic DVD Recorder with tuner and HDD hooked to an antenna. So, yes, I can get a picture when cable goes down. So I guess I don't understand what the analog tuner in the 6416 does, if it does not get over the air channels. I guess I thought maybe the box had a jack for an antenna.

The 6416 is designed for systems that still have analog channels, so it still has the analog tuner. It's job is to intergrate the Analogs into the system's virtual channel map so you can seemlessly switch from Analog to SD Digital to HD Digital without having different inputs or sources.

The 3416 is identical but without the Analog tuner ability - this cuts down on parts and cost so digital systems can get a break when they need to get more boxes.

Given the rate of digital conversion I'm sure Digital systems still have many of the boxes they had when they still carried Analog, for the most part these boxes are still fully functional (afterall they had Analog & Digital tuners). - So long as they are capable of decoding the desired output, they'll remain in use till they die. (I say this knowing that many DCT2000s and other older boxes lack newer MPEG compression techniques, which they may or may not be able to learn through software)

post #534 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 01:05 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFUL View Post

CharterJames thanks for the reply. So basically if it's working off the line I'm fine otherwise it might never work? I have a JVC D-VHS and a Mits one as well both I believe support 5c but I don't know for sure on the Mits.

Pretty much, I would suspect it might suffer from possible handshake issues - so if it doesn't work on connection try powercycling (first try keeping box on and powercycling device, if that doesn't work try keeping device on and powercycling box) - that often clears sync issues that can occur on digital hookups

post #535 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 01:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

In times gone by, cable only had their signal in analog. In the old days you could only get 12 channels. So, they built up their cables and added bandwidth so that they could offer 100's of channels. The came High Definition and that was all digital. High definition channels take up quite a bit of bandwidth so the thinking was/is to make all the channels digital because digital channels take up much less space than analog channels. Many televisions out there today do not have digital tuners in them so for the folks that own those TVs and don't want any more than basic TV, cable offers analog service. You don't need a set top box for that. You simply attach the coax cable to the TV and it works. Some systems have not yet added the analog digital simulcast so it is important for those systems to have a set top box that has an analog tuner in it so that their customers can watch TV. For those areas that have the simulcast it is not necessary to have an analog tuner in the box because the system is digital.

Bobby 

post #536 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 01:11 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby94928 View Post

In times gone by, cable only had their signal in analog. In the old days you could only get 12 channels.

Reminds me of the speeches I'd get from the "old timers" when I first started on at Charter back in 2000

"Back when I started Cable was one channel, HBO... and everyone LOVED it..."

yes... that was actually said to me (though my earliest memorys of cable was 12 to 30 channels with the little "Rocker switch" style box)

post #537 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

To make things simpler in your decision, most areas of Comcast are ADS (all digital) and therefore only use the 34xx series of boxes now. As you already have a DCT3416, your area obviously is already ADS, so I highly doubt you would be able to get a DCH6416 even if you really wanted one. The area I'm in for example has never had any DCH3416 boxes. By July '07 this area was ADS & therefore Comcast saw no need for the extra expense of the analog tuner 64xx models.
As a side note, I'm surprised being Charter is a pretty big cable co., that they still haven't followed the ADS path completely themselves. CharterJames, do you have any idea on a time line on that?

Just my 2¢
Jon
post #538 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestey View Post

Some of these Moto DVR's do this for some reason when hooked up via HDMI. Not sure if it's to do with certain equipment that's connected or more to do with just a bug in the box. You could try swapping the box, but if that doesn't help you could always try component (which may help your PQ issue as well). I generally recommend component anyway due to much fewer compatibility issues & pretty close to the same PQ. In theory the HDMI would give you a better picture, but depending on the TV, sometimes you will actually get better pics with component. It has a lot to do with the digital source, the TV & the viewers eyes.

Just my 2¢
Jon
post #539 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdtvguy View Post

Couple of nights ago it upgraded from 12.35 to 16.42 firmware.

Hmmm. I just checked mine and it shows firmware of 18.34. I am with MidContinent Cable though. Do different cable companies have different firmware versions or does this indicate that you're still not up to the latest fw? I haven't noticed any recent changes with the look or operation of my box but I also have no idea how long I've had this fw version.

CharterJames, did you get a chance to take a look at the picture I posted of the remote sensor? Doesn't your box have that dark red oval area like mine? Seems odd that there would be different sensor locations on the same model of receiver.

Barry
post #540 of 2061 Old 02-08-2008, 08:01 PM

I have DCH6416 and I changed display setting from 720p to 1080i pressing menu right after turn off the power.

Next day when I turn on the box, it went back to 720p. I want to keep 1080i setting. Maybe set as default. How do I do that?
Reply HDTV Recorders

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page