Forum Jump: 

post #721 of 4784 Old 10-26-2009, 04:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjr View Post

I'm stumped then. Mine doesn't do that, so I can't replicate the problem.

How are you verifying the signal output: on the DVR front panel or on the TV? To make extra sure of what you are seeing, set the channel to a known 1080i source, like CNNHD or USAHD, and look at the front panel of the DVR. If that reads 720p, then I have no idea what's going on.

Everything I've read from others that have a DCX 3400 like mine have it defaulting from Native back to 720p. Are you sure you are not confusing my comments on DCX vs. the DCH models??

I veryify the output from the source (DVR). Also, when I go back into the DVR's settings menu it clearly has reverted from NATIVE to 720p.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #722 of 4784 Old 10-26-2009, 04:20 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraanco3 View Post

If your 32" 720p LCD TV is not capable of 1080i, you should consider setting your DCH3412 DVR to 720p (regardless of its "default" setting of 1080i). Once you change that setting on the DVR, it should remain. The setting on the 3412 to change is: YPbPr Output.

This way you would ensure that your HD programs on your 720p TV would not be 'upscaled' by the Comcast box to 1080i, which is probably happening to you now and resulting in an inferior PQ. The DVR does not have nearly the sophisticated video processing that most good HD TVs have today.

The primary reason to upgrade to the DCX would be (in addition to more space) the ability to run in Native mode and let your TV handle any HD video processing between 1080i and 720p transmissions.

Again, since your TV does not support 1080i and you are using component cabling, your best PQ would come from merely changing the DVR's YPbPr Output setting from 1080i to 720p.

Actually, my 32" LCD HDTV does support 1080i ..... it supports 720p and 1080i (but not 1080p). Does that clarification affect your response?
post #723 of 4784 Old 10-26-2009, 04:35 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjr View Post

Might. I would expect a black screen whenever the video format changed, because the display needs to resync. As bfdtv mentioned above, if you are zipping past a combination of SD/HD sources, you're going to see the screen go dark during the resync process.

Okay I'm confused ...... My 3 year old DCH-3412 was set by me to 720p via the YPbPr Output setting about 3 years ago and it never has shown blank segments during commericals when fast forwarding. My 32" Panny LCD is capable of both 720p and 1080i (but not 1080p) and connected to the DCH-3412 via component cables. As a test, I just changed the default on the DCH-3412 to 1080i via the YPbPr Output setting but I can not see any difference in PQ (real time SD and HD or recorded SD and HD material) plus there are no blank spots during fast forwarding through commercials. I watch at a distance of 6 feet from the screen.

So what makes the new DCX series act differently with regards to the blank spots when fast forwarding through commercials?

Is it that I'm not using an HDMI connection?

What's the real deal?

Lots of helpful but differing and conflicting "opinions" here on this thread .... any factual info would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
post #724 of 4784 Old 10-26-2009, 05:24 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Just my 2 cents...

I, too, have noticed that the 30-second skip on my DCX3400 does not seem as "instantly responsive" as my previous DCH3416 was. I, too, have noticed the occasional black screen briefly during multiple quick 30-second skip commands. I just slow down and wait for a picture to reappear, and then continue 30-second skip until I get where I want to be (and then maybe come back one or two 15-seconds rewinds).

But I do not lose "native" as a result of any of this, and I am running "all-HDMI relay" from DCX3400 through my Yamaha RX-V863 and then on to my Sony 34XBR960. My HDTV can accept all resolutions (480i, 480p, 720p, and 1080i) via HDMI (as well as component, for that matter).

As I've described before, now that I'm running with firmware 22.37 in my DCX3400 I no longer get the "green screen" symptom, and no longer need to bypass the A/V receiver for HDMI and go direct from DVR to 960. Now, with 22.37, the HDMI-relay through the A/V receiver works fine... no "green screen", and DVR set to "native" works perfectly.

The only issue is that this HDMI-relay requires TWO things in order to preserve "native" and not revert to 1080i (in my case):

(1) powering on DVR, Yamaha, and 960, MUST be done with Yamaha receiver (a) always powered OFF FIRST, and (b) always powered ON LAST. This "hides" the state of the HDTV from the DCX3400, so that either of them can be turned on or off in any order while still preserving "native", and this "hiding" of the HDTV from the DCX3400 is accomplished by powering the receiver on last and off first.

(2) when cycling sequentially through the available inputs on my XBR960 (as there is no direct random access to a specific input), I must also turn the Yamaha receiver off temporarily so that the state-changes of the 960 is hidden from the DCX3400. In other words, since INPUT1/3 are SD-only and cannot support 480p/720p/1080i, if the DVR were allowed to see the 960 in that state the HDMI handshake that occurs as this SD-only 960 input selection stabilizes would cause the DVR to instantly revert to 1080i, losing "native". Once I reach the desired input on the 960 I can once again turn the Yamaha receiver back on, and "native" will have been preserved.

It is only when failing to power off the Yamaha receiver "protectively" when doing something on the 960 that would otherwise trigger a falling out of "native" and reversion to 1080i on the DCX3400, that I've seen the fallback to 1080i. But if I'm careful to remember what I'm doing, I have not yet lost "native" since getting 22.37 firmware and going back to all-HDMI relay through my Yamaha receiver for my several HDMI sources.
post #725 of 4784 Old 10-26-2009, 06:13 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSperber View Post

The only issue is that this HDMI-relay requires TWO things in order to preserve "native" and not revert to 1080i (in my case):

(1) powering on DVR, Yamaha, and 960, MUST be done with Yamaha receiver (a) always powered OFF FIRST, and (b) always powered ON LAST. This "hides" the state of the HDTV from the DCX3400, so that either of them can be turned on or off in any order while still preserving "native", and this "hiding" of the HDTV from the DCX3400 is accomplished by powering the receiver on last and off first.

I am still with FW 12.35 but powering things on and off as you discovered maintains 'Native' resolution setting in the Comcast DCX.

As I've noted before, I never turn off my DCX (as there is little point in doing so, as has been widely discussed previously). My DCX is connected to an Onkyo 805 AVR via HDMI that does 'pass through' to a RS20 projector (also connected via HDMI). When turning on, the pj must be turned on first and the 'green screen' shows; then the AVR is turned on. When turning everything off, the AVR is turned off first, and then the projector. This retains the 'Native' resolution setting on the DCX.

And thanks again, DSperber, for discovering this procedure!
post #726 of 4784 Old 10-26-2009, 10:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Just finished reading the entire thread...

I will probably get a DCX3400 to replace my DCT 6412P3, and may well have some questions when I get it hooked up. Looking forward to the extra GBs. Until then...

I also need a non-DVR digital box to act as a tuner for my DVDR, since Comcast is dumping most of the analog channels in my area. I picked up a DCH3200, but haven't hooked it up yet. I'm wondering if I should get a DCX3200 instead.

DCX3200 (Comcast) users, can you tell me if that box can be programmed to change channels? If you have used the DCH (or DCT) 3200, do you like the DCX better?

Thanx...
post #727 of 4784 Old 10-27-2009, 04:50 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbawc View Post

Just finished reading the entire thread...

I will probably get a DCX3400 to replace my DCT 6412P3, and may well have some questions when I get it hooked up. Looking forward to the extra GBs. Until then...

I also need a non-DVR digital box to act as a tuner for my DVDR, since Comcast is dumping most of the analog channels in my area. I picked up a DCH3200, but haven't hooked it up yet. I'm wondering if I should get a DCX3200 instead.

DCX3200 (Comcast) users, can you tell me if that box can be programmed to change channels? If you have used the DCH (or DCT) 3200, do you like the DCX better?

Thanx...

I also have an older non-DVR single tuner Comcast box and it's program menu screen allows you to press the record button on all the shows you wish to record just like my DVR unit's program listings. The non-recording box does change channels at the appropriate time so I guess the answer is "yes" to your question (unless the newer boxes have been programmed differently).
post #728 of 4784 Old 10-27-2009, 07:00 AM

Liked: 14
FWIW: There are discrete IR codes that will let you directly go to an input for that Sony but you would need a programmable remote to add them (like a Harmony, Pronto, etc.) Remotecentral.com has all the details you would ever need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSperber View Post

Well, just one more caveat to add to the warnings implied here... to try and avoid the annoyance of the box going out of "native" and reverting to "1080i" (thus requiring another manual setup sidetrip to put it back).

I have a Sony 34XBR960 HDTV. Unfortunately, its seven inputs are not "directly selectable" from the remote, but rather must be cycled through sequentially in order to move from one input to another. You can, of course, configure any one or more of the inputs as "skip" so that they are not selected as you progress through the list, but you still need to move sequentially through all of the non-skip inputs (including wrapping around from 7 back to 1) in order to get from where you are to where you want to be.

Now the reason this is relevant to "native" is that as each input is selected on the 960, the DCX box is "advised" of the change through the HDMI connection and the standard HDMI-handshake re-performed, in order to determine whether or not the display device can actually receive the resolutions possible over HDMI.

Well, as the SD inputs of the 960 are cycled through, the HDMI handshake reveals that 720p CANNOT be sent, and so the DCX box instantly reverts from "native" to "1080i".

Grumble, grumble.

So... much to my annoyance, if I'm doing something that requires cycling my 960 through its SD inputs, I have to first remember to turn off the Yamaha receiver so that the DCX box cannot see what's happening on the TV, thus retaining "native". Of course I'd prefer that this not be the case, and even if I forget the worst that can happen is that I have to once again do the manual re-set back to "native". But still... very annoying.

Anyway, just one more wrinkle in this DCX-receiver-HDTV HDMI relay story as part of the new "native" feature of the DCX3400.

post #729 of 4784 Old 10-27-2009, 07:11 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraanco3 View Post

Everything I've read from others that have a DCX 3400 like mine have it defaulting from Native back to 720p. Are you sure you are not confusing my comments on DCX vs. the DCH models??

I veryify the output from the source (DVR). Also, when I go back into the DVR's settings menu it clearly has reverted from NATIVE to 720p.

Not sure what's happening. I am verifying 1080i when my DCX drops out of native.

Have you tried the "restore all defaults" command in the set up menu to see if that does anything?
post #730 of 4784 Old 10-29-2009, 06:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 45
It happened again, another missed recording.

Turned on the TV at 7:34pm. The DVR status bar was red & indicated a “To Be Announced” recording started at 7:59pm and was to end at 8:01pm.

The recording should have started at 6:59pm.

However there was nothing being recorded, just like last time this problem occurred. Just about everything indicates a recording is taking place except for “My Recordings”, and of course you cannot “rewind” or go backwards. That’s because there is nothing there to back into.

How can Comcast market a DVR when they acknowledge this a known problem? What good is a DVR if it misses recordings?

--------------------------------------------
Maybe it has to do with the time of the month.
8-31-2009: this is when it happened with the DCH3416.
9-30-2009: first time it happened with the DCX3400.
10-29-2009: second time with the DCX3400.

The last two occurrences it was the first program of the evening that was missed. The first occurrence it was either the first or only scheduled program.

Just trying to see if there is pattern. Maybe I should start every evening's schedule with the 6pm news. That way nothing important will get missed.
post #731 of 4784 Old 10-29-2009, 09:42 PM

I've read through most of the thread and the wiki but I haven't found a clear answer to these problems that I'm having. I have a DCX3400 and just want to find out if any of this is "normal" behavior. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-- When switching from HD (1080i) to SD (480i), there is a 2-3 second pause before the picture comes up. All of my Comcast DVRs have done this in the past so I've always assumed this is normal but I figured now would be a good time to confirm

-- When switching from SD to HD, there is about a 5 second pause and the box displays DUI (DVI?) on the front panel. Once the picture comes up, there is an additional 2 seconds without any audio. This has only started happening since I got the DCX3400 a few days ago. I'm using HDMI so I'm not sure why the box is displaying DVI (especially since I've confirmed that the DCX setting is HDMI output rather than DVI). Am I missing something?
post #732 of 4784 Old 10-29-2009, 10:08 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithaca View Post

I've read through most of the thread and the wiki but I haven't found a clear answer to these problems that I'm having. I have a DCX3400 and just want to find out if any of this is "normal" behavior. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-- When switching from HD (1080i) to SD (480i), there is a 2-3 second pause before the picture comes up. All of my Comcast DVRs have done this in the past so I've always assumed this is normal but I figured now would be a good time to confirm

-- When switching from SD to HD, there is about a 5 second pause and the box displays DUI (DVI?) on the front panel. Once the picture comes up, there is an additional 2 seconds without any audio. This has only started happening since I got the DCX3400 a few days ago. I'm using HDMI so I'm not sure why the box is displaying DVI (especially since I've confirmed that the DCX setting is HDMI output rather than DVI). Am I missing something?

As a test try a different HDMI cable. If that does not help test try a component cable setup. Report back and we'll go from there.
post #733 of 4784 Old 10-29-2009, 10:15 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Yes, this is normal.

Note the resolution switching delay is caused by your TV, not the Comcast DVR. Some TVs switch resolutions faster than others. The Comcast DVR requires well under a second to switch resolutions.
post #734 of 4784 Old 10-29-2009, 10:18 PM

Quote:

Mine does the same thing, I just assume it's the HDMI handshake taking place.

Larry
post #735 of 4784 Old 10-29-2009, 10:34 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiefan View Post

Mine does the same thing, I just assume it's the HDMI handshake taking place.

No more than about 1 second lag for me using a component cable setup on an older DCH-3412. When I switch to HDMI, the lag jumps to about 3 or 4 seconds (I tried several different HDMI cables).

Thus, on my 32" Panasonic 720p/1080i LCD HDTV from 5 or 6 feet away, I can not tell any difference in picture quality so I use component cables to speed things up.
post #736 of 4784 Old 10-29-2009, 11:12 PM

Hi everyone,

I've read through here and could not find anyone with my problem. I just got a DCX 3400 dvr from RCN about 2 weeks ago. When I'm watching TV (either live or previously recorded) the dvr will change channels. This only happens on the half-hour, and it always goes to one of a handful of channels. I'm guessing it's trying to record shows that it thinks I will like, but the result is really annoying. If I'm watching something, I have to constantly switch back to it every 30 minutes.

Is anyone else having this problem? Do you think it's just a bad box?

Thank you for reading. Any insight or ideas to fix the problem are much appreciated.
post #737 of 4784 Old 10-30-2009, 08:17 AM

I would exchange the box, that is not normal operation.

Larry
post #738 of 4784 Old 10-30-2009, 08:32 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCX3400 Help View Post

Hi everyone,

I've read through here and could not find anyone with my problem. I just got a DCX 3400 dvr from RCN about 2 weeks ago. When I'm watching TV (either live or previously recorded) the dvr will change channels. This only happens on the half-hour, and it always goes to one of a handful of channels. I'm guessing it's trying to record shows that it thinks I will like, but the result is really annoying. If I'm watching something, I have to constantly switch back to it every 30 minutes.

Is anyone else having this problem? Do you think it's just a bad box?

Thank you for reading. Any insight or ideas to fix the problem are much appreciated.

Never heard of this. I would definitely exchange the box.
post #739 of 4784 Old 10-30-2009, 08:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 26
I was on vacation for a couple of weeks, and when I got back my DCX 3400 was at 100% full with 42.5 hours recorded on it. All but 2 hours was Hi-Def. I watched one 1 hour Hi-Def show and deleted it and it still read that it was 100% full. So, I guess they have a little buffer action going on. So, at least I know it will hold 40-42 hours of Hi-Def at one time.
post #740 of 4784 Old 10-30-2009, 08:58 AM

That's what I thought. Thanks for confirming my suspicions!

Now I just have to watch everything I have recorded so I can switch the boxes...
post #741 of 4784 Old 10-30-2009, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George-O View Post

As a test try a different HDMI cable. If that does not help test try a component cable setup. Report back and we'll go from there.

I get the same results with a different HDMI cable and also a different HDMI input on my tv (5 second pause, box displays DUI on front panel). I tried component cables and did NOT have the same problem. So it's definitely related to the HDMI handshake. Here's a few of the settings....

HDMI Output: 1080i
4:3 Override: 480i

HDMI/DVI Mode: HDMI
Color Space: YCC 4:4:4
Audio Output: Auto
post #742 of 4784 Old 10-30-2009, 12:36 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 462
Quote:

I get the same results with a different HDMI cable and also a different HDMI input on my tv (5 second pause, box displays DUI on front panel). I tried component cables and did NOT have the same problem. So it's definitely related to the HDMI handshake. Here's a few of the settings....

HDMI Output: 1080i
4:3 Override: 480i

HDMI/DVI Mode: HDMI
Color Space: YCC 4:4:4
Audio Output: Auto

Have you tried 4:3 Override OFF? That would avoid resolution changes.
post #743 of 4784 Old 10-30-2009, 01:02 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:

-- When switching from SD to HD, there is about a 5 second pause and the box displays DUI (DVI?) on the front panel. Once the picture comes up, there is an additional 2 seconds without any audio.

Depending on your HDTV, the time to change resolutions and handle the HDMI re-handshake can vary.

Since you've got your DVR set to "1080i" rather than "native", the DCX3400 itself is not changing outgoing HD resolutions between 720p and 1080i. But when you go to an SD channel at 480i, that would trigger a resolution change on your HDTV and an HDMI re-handshake.

As far as how quickly audio and video return during this resolution transition, well again it's up to your HDTV. My Sony 34XBR960 does it fairly quickly, usually 1-3 seconds.

In my case, with "native" set, I see this same situation when going from any 720p HD channel to any 1080i HD channel. With "native" there is another small time delay component as the DCX3400 itself must change resolutions. Again, my 960 handles it quite quickly and the whole process (including DCX3400 change) still takes 1-3 seconds. In the meantime, there is black screen and no audio. Video may return before audio, or vice versa.

So I'd say your situation is "normal".

NOTE 1: even with "native", when changing between two 720p or two 1080i channels, there is ZERO delay. And in your case I would suspect you see no delay in switching between two 480i channels, and between any 720p/1080i channels. There should be no loss of picture or audio if there is no resolution change sent to the HDTV, and thus no re-handshake required. So this whole symptom you're describing is (a) normal, and (b) goes as quickly as your HDTV can itself change resolutions, in your case between 480i and 1080i because you have "1080i" set on your DCX3400 instead of "native" (which would have added 720p to your resolution mix).

NOTE 2: as was mentioned above by another poster, you might consider going to "480: OFF" if you don't want horizontal stretching of 4:3 content, but would prefer true 4:3 images in a 4:3 area centered on the 16:9 screen, with black pillar bars on left and right. This also might help reduce transition times from 1080i to 480i. Also, with HDMI set to "native", "480" is grayed-out and is forced to "OFF".
post #744 of 4784 Old 10-30-2009, 01:46 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I see a delay switching between certain SD channels.

I see no delay when switching between 1080i channels.

I see no delay when switching between 720p channels.

There is a delay switching from 1080i to 720p to 480p or any of those combinations. But what perplexes me is why there is a delay and resync on certain SD channels.

I have HDMI connected to a Samsung plasma that will only accept 1080,720 and 480p over the HDMI input. When the resync happens on HDMI I see a black screen and a very brief "Searching for Signals". If I use component instead of all that I see a scrambled diagonal picture for a brief second in between channel changes (and then I can actually use 480i if I want over component). I am using HDMI now though because of the inputs on my TV and Components being used up.
post #745 of 4784 Old 10-31-2009, 05:14 AM
AVS Club Gold

I had held off posting anything in this thread until I really clarified where the source of the problem was, but now I feel I know the answer.

The problem is that making DVHS recordings from the DCX3400 via firewire simply does not work. Monitoring audio and video while making the recording is simply unwatchable and unlistenable... breaking up badly and often just disappearing totally. Playing back the so-called recording duplicates this total digital breakup, and the recording is entirely worthless.

At first I thought it was tied to FOX national programming, specifically caused by something done by KTTV-DT here in LA. But further experiments revealed that the problem occurs on ALL channels.

If DVHS recording is stopped and the VCR powered off, audio and video returns to normal. Turn the VCR back on and the digital breakup will likely return immediately. Push the REC button and the digital breakup will absolutely occur.

If anybody else has a DVHS VCR (I have both a JVC 40K and JVC DT100U) and also a DCX3400 and can try and perform a recording to DVHS, I'd like to hear your results. Did it work, or did it exhibit symptoms like I describe?

I'm returning my DCX3400 this week. I will first try a second DCX3400, on the off-chance there's something defective with my unit. But if the second unit fails the same way I will return it for a reliable DCH3416. As much as I want "native" and 320GB hard drive, lack of a 100% reliable DVHS interface via firewire is a "deal breaker" for me.
post #746 of 4784 Old 10-31-2009, 06:55 AM

Have you tried the connection to a desktop computer? If the connection works with the desktop connection but not with the DVHS connection, I'd pursue remediation through the manufacturer of the DVHS recorder.
post #747 of 4784 Old 10-31-2009, 07:24 AM

Liked: 23
i posted this in another thread on this forum also.. i have tired the computer way as it was working on the 3416's but as dsperber just posted this happens exactly on my end here in atlanta on comcastic. the signal will play for a second or two and it even plays as its recording but it will freeze, speed up as if to catch back up with realtime and just pixelate, etc etc. this happens on HD channels or any non HD channel. i think there needs to be newer drivers made to work with it. i know FCC told these guys to not close the firewire port but did they also say it had to work properly as well? :-) so its not our box.. i had 5 different boxes and they all did the same thing. i had the capvhs program and the mesitb (spelling?) drivers etc.... and i get the same results as with a Dvhs user..so if we can get the dialogue back up then perhaps we can find cures.. for now i am just burning stuff to DVD the conventional way...
post #748 of 4784 Old 10-31-2009, 09:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by marctronixx View Post

i posted this in another thread on this forum also.. i have tired the computer way as it was working on the 3416's but as dsperber just posted this happens exactly on my end here in atlanta on comcastic. the signal will play for a second or two and it even plays as its recording but it will freeze, speed up as if to catch back up with realtime and just pixelate, etc etc. this happens on HD channels or any non HD channel. i think there needs to be newer drivers made to work with it. i know FCC told these guys to not close the firewire port but did they also say it had to work properly as well? :-) so its not our box.. i had 5 different boxes and they all did the same thing. i had the capvhs program and the mesitb (spelling?) drivers etc.... and i get the same results as with a Dvhs user..so if we can get the dialogue back up then perhaps we can find cures.. for now i am just burning stuff to DVD the conventional way...

What method are you using to burn stuff to a DVD? I have done this by connecting the DVR to a stand alone DVD recorder using a S-Video connection. Problem is the DVR letterboxes the HD programs from the S-Video output. Are you using the DVR component output and sending it through a component to S-Video adapter, or do you have a card in your PC that accepts component video?
post #749 of 4784 Old 10-31-2009, 10:05 AM

Liked: 23
i have a vhs to DVD recorder. i am using s video out. the programs i am recording are not HD so no letterboxing. on the 3416s i had i used the computer and was trying to on the 3400 but the 3400 is not working as we know. maybe im not answering your question properly?
post #750 of 4784 Old 10-31-2009, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htwaits View Post

Have you tried 4:3 Override OFF? That would avoid resolution changes.

4:3 Overide Off does avoid resolution changes but I'd like to view SD channels in 480i so that I can control the output (zoom, stretch). Since it doesn't sound like anyone else is experiencing 5 second delays when switching from 480i to 1080i, I'm going to assume something in the box is defective.
Reply HDTV Recorders

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page