October fun: 31 days of Horror, Blood, Guts and Gore! (and zombies, too....) - Page 265 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 281Likes

post #7921 of 10946 Old 10-28-2013, 07:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kenobi View Post

It's a western film and based on the Warrens experience... that should sum up everything for you.

I know I know... These things just tend to bother me a bit...iirc The Last House On The Left, or like I said Evil Dead, or The Shining, and many others don't need that... but enough with the lame nitpicking because I'm about to watch The Curse Of Chucky - don't really know what to expect but I've heard this one's good so, "i'm going in"... wink.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7922 of 10946 Old 10-28-2013, 07:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ View Post

Morpheo, Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
the only reason for the mentioning of religion is because this is told from the Warrens POV and from their case file. I am sure as production went along they probably discussed this but IMO it gives the case validity because this happened back in the 70's and not today. I could be totally wrong but that is what I took from that par of the movie.

No I'm sure you're indeed totally right. smile.gif
post #7923 of 10946 Old 10-28-2013, 09:47 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 22

Updated list:

The Purge

Silent Night

The Hills Run Red

Curse of Chucky

Inbred

Battle Royale

Silent Night

Jason X (Friday the 13th)

We Are What We Are

Midnight Meat Train

World War Z

Red Dawn 

Trick 'r Treat

The Purge was really nail biting suspense. I like the movie despite all the holes in the plot. It's a crazy idea to think about if our society adopted the purge law.

Silent Night was just awesome! My style of movie.

The Hills Run Red was pretty good. If you like Friday the 13th you'll like this too. 

Klipsch RF-82II

Denon 2113ci

post #7924 of 10946 Old 10-28-2013, 10:29 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge981 View Post

Oink, here ya go. I see that Bob has already posted one link. My apologies for not following through with my own originally. Lots of horror movies listed. Whether they are all at a rock bottom price is up to debate. Enjoy.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=s9_dnav_bw_ir02_s?node=2625373011,!2901003011,!2901007011,2921749011,672573011&search-alias=movies-tv&field-format_browse-bin=2650305011%7C6259461011&bbn=672573011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=0EWRAK5EYWXQM4YNYKZ1&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1617107882&pf_rd_i=2921749011
Thanx, guys.cool.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeman View Post

This month has been so disappointing for me. frown.gif
Hang in there, Big Guy....things will get better.smile.gif

Quote:

never watch a foreign film with the English dubbed track. Not only does it suck almost always but it really detracts from the emotion and innate essence of the films atmosphere IMO.
+1000000000

Quote:

Best...Halloween...display...ever!

Frickin' bada$$.eek.gif

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
post #7925 of 10946 Old 10-28-2013, 10:56 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 129
bombertodd did you watch the original We are what we are or the US remake?

The above post is 100% medically accurate

31 Days of Horror:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7926 of 10946 Old 10-28-2013, 11:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 341
Breaking News!!!!

News from Dread Central at the screening of Trick r' Treat tonight...
Quote:
Tonight happened to be director Dougherty's birthday, and while taking part in a panel hosted by Seth Green and featuring the likes of Brian Cox and Bryan Singer, "Sam" himself (itself?) brought Dougherty out a card which read simply, "MAKE A SEQUEL." Dougherty responded that it’s not his call… it’s Thomas Tull from Legendary’s call.

Then Tull stood up in the audience and exclaimed, "I can’t say no to Sam. Let’s make a sequel!" At this point the title card for Trick 'r Treat 2 splashed across the screen, and the crowd went CRAZY!
ApolloCreed and GoCaboNow like this.

Kenobi's 31 Days of Horror:

post #7927 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 12:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, Not as far east as Vegas
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 157
Quote:

Breaking News!!!!

News from Dread Central at the screening of Trick r' Treat tonight...
There are rules on Halloween and you can't say no to Sam. Nice bit of info. smile.gif

"Bring out yer dead!".."Wait I'm not dead yet!"..(Sound Austrian here) "WRONG !!" (You know what happens next..)
post #7928 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 12:39 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthplanet View Post

There are rules on Halloween and you can't say no to Sam. Nice bit of info. smile.gif
+1
Which reminds me...it's time for an encore presentation of TrT.

Tomorrow, I'll be giving Jug Face a test run.

post #7929 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 06:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Liked: 736
Stoked for Trick R Treat 2. Hope it's special like the first one.

I fired up Maniac this morning and am jonesing to finish it.

Steam: Guts
post #7930 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 06:29 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

The fans have been BEGGING for a sequel for years but I guess now that the anthology thing is hot the studio will finally try and cash in. More can't be that bad, right?

A couple weeks ago I had my wife help me frame up my Mondo TrT print. When I say help I mean she did 90% of it. Took a que from Bob and got some $3 burlap and covered a custom frame using modge podge. It's hanging in the dining room. I can't get in the attic so it's the only Halloween decoration we have up. Ha!

Morpheo, GoCaboNow and BornSlippyZ like this.

31 Days of Horror:

post #7931 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 06:34 AM
AVS Special Member

The Curse Of Chucky (2013)

Okay...maybe I'm in the minority but I have to admit I've never been a huge fan of this Chucky doll... Yet, I've read more than a few favorable reviews regarding this last entry in the franchise so I thought october was the perfect time to check this one out. What a letdown!... Nothing was even remotely scary and I didn't really care for the characters or what might happen to them. Although there were a few nice twists and surprises (up until the closing credits), I'd say this Chucky is, for me, pretty forgettable.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
When the most jaw-dropping moment in a film like this is two chicks making out without warning, something must be wrong somewhere; because I was expecting a bit more in the "frightening" territory. Oh and Jennifer Tilly is still hot as ever! biggrin.gif

The film has a few moments, but not enough to make the whole thing enjoyable. Saddly, I just found it boring for the most part. I'd give it 2.5 lacerated naked lesbian zombies, but I might be too generous. wink.gif
post #7932 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 06:36 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrsg View Post

Stoked for Trick R Treat 2. Hope it's special like the first one.

I fired up Maniac this morning and am jonesing to finish it.

Don't forget to rewind.

31 Days of Horror:

post #7933 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 06:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzack View Post

A couple weeks ago I had my wife help me frame up my Mondo TrT print. When I say help I mean she did 90% of it. Took a que from Bob and got some $3 burlap and covered a custom frame using modge podge. It's hanging in the dining room. I can't get in the attic so it's the only Halloween decoration we have up. Ha!

But it couldn't have been possible without your 10% involvement! wink.giftongue.gif

It looks fantastic by the way. cool.gif
post #7934 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 06:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

Okay...maybe I'm in the minority but I have to admit I've never been a huge fan of this Chucky doll... Yet, I've read more than a few favorable reviews regarding this last entry in the franchise so I thought october was the perfect time to check this one out. What a letdown!... Nothing was even remotely scary and I didn't really care for the characters or what might happen to them. Although there were a few nice twists and surprises (up until the closing credits), I'd say this Chucky is, for me, pretty forgettable.
When the most jaw-dropping moment in a film like this is two chicks making out without warning, something must be wrong somewhere; because I was expecting a bit more in the "frightening" territory. Oh and Jennifer Tilly is still hot as ever! biggrin.gif

The film has a few moments, but not enough to make the whole thing enjoyable. Saddly, I just found it boring for the most part. I'd give it 2.5 lacerated naked lesbian zombies, but I might be too generous. wink.gif

Considering how bad previous entries were this was really good. Lots of fun.
They keep the doll very subdued which is a huge contrast to the other movies. It gives him a serious tone he didn't have previously. It also tied back to the origin nicely but I digress. I roll my eyes at Chucky too.

post #7935 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 06:57 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

But it couldn't have been possible without your 10% involvement! wink.giftongue.gif

Lol thank you.

31 Days of Horror:

post #7936 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 07:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

We watched The Conjuring yesterday, which I had already seen in theaters. Both my wife and my daughter loved it, and surprisingly, I found it very effective even the second time.

After seeing it twice though, I have only one complaint about the film, see the spoiler: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
For about 2/3 of the film, we don't really know what this demonic force is about, but then come the crosses, the holy water and the bible stuff. I think, but rest assured I'm only speaking for myself here, I think it kind of diminishes the impact of the whole thing, and it got me wondering, what if this family were muslim or buddhist in the first place? How can they deal with a problem like this? At some point Patrick Wilson's character tells the father that "he might want to rethink" his position regarding the Church, God and all that…As if one has to aknowledge its existence and take it for a fact. rolleyes.gif This type of religious bias really annoys me, to put it simply, and frankly. What I like in a movie like Evil Dead is that "god" or any other catholic or christian reference is never made throughout the movie. It's just an ancient evil force, but it's not God vs. Satan, where good (i.e. God) must prevail no matter what. It's only a pure badass demonic force, spirit or whatever we want to call it, and people, or at least the lead actress, has to fight to survive. I don't want to come across as an anti-this or anti-that, and I respect everyone's position, but I'm not religious, at all, and the whole notion of exorcism to me, doesn't mean much, in fact it ends up weakening the entire storyline. The story would have been more "universal", so to speak, and would have been even more powerful, without the religious aspect.

Having said that… I can appreciate a film for its qualities and I can certainly look at it in an "objective" way. And the Conjuring is among the best films I've seen this year. Perfect tension, acting and directing. Truly a genuine good film that doesn't rely on cheap scares.
Is there a movie that explores, for instance, a Catholic style approach to say an Asian ghost/demon? Methinks that is some fertile ground to explore. Warrens vs Devil Kaiju,

post #7937 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 07:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Also which of us is starting the Maniac remake thread so we can hate on it?

post #7938 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 07:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

LOL! ...it's a french production so I kinda feel compelled... wink.gif

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1497043/maniac-2012
post #7939 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 08:44 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Yes, it does!!!!cool.gif

post #7940 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 09:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

+1
Which reminds me...it's time for an encore presentation of TrT.

Tomorrow, I'll be giving Jug Face a test run.

You might Oink this one buddy!tongue.gif

October HorrorFest Participant
post #7941 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 09:16 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:

bombertodd did you watch the original We are what we are or the US remake?

The remake. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2309021/

I didn't care that much for the movie either. A little slow for my taste.

Klipsch RF-82II

Denon 2113ci

post #7942 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 09:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 132
NO ONE LEAVES - first time watch. Bought this as one of two at Target with my gift card. Loved it, great amount of gore and the gore effects are good!! The hunters/capturers become the hunted/captured. Not the strongest plot, but the kills and gore just keep coming. As a gorehound i enjoyed this a lot. Gave it a 4.25

Boy, after a real bad start the first half of this month, the movies i have been watching the second half have been so much better. Note that EVERY MOVIE ON MY LIST BELOW IS A FIRST-TIME WATCH except for Evil Dead!!!!

OCTOBER 2013 MOVIES WATCHED (1-5 Zombie ratings):
01) TORTURE ROOM.....................................2 brainwashed Zombies
02) DEAD SNOW............................................3-1/2 semi-intelligent Nazi Zombies
03) THE DEMENTED......................................1 germ-infected Zombie
04) LIFEFORCE.. ...........................................2-1/2 naked space Zombies
05) ZOMBIE ARMAGEDDON.........................2-3/4 atomic Zombies
06) THE DEAD............................................... 2-3/4 scenic african Zombies
07) HELLBOUND HELLRAISER II .................3 pin-headed Zombies
08) SHARKNADO............................................4 fun campy shark-eaten Zombies
09) STORM WARNING...................................2 suspenseful Zombies
10) THE FRIGHTENERS................................3-1/4 fun Zombies
11) WORLD WAR Z........................................4-1/2 large quantities of Zombies
12) AMERICAN MARY....................................3-1/2 medical Zombies
13) I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE 2......................4-1/2 tortured Zombies
14) HATCHET 2..............................................4 gorey Zombies
15) EVIL DEAD (REMAKE)............................4-3/4 demonic Zombies
16) I SAW THE DEVIL....................................4-1/3 gorey Zombies
17) NO ONE LEAVES...................................4-1/4 hunted Zombies

never take life seriously
post #7943 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 09:35 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombertodd View Post

The remake. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2309021/

I didn't care that much for the movie either. A little slow for my taste.

Oh cool. I'm gonna try and track down a theater showing it. Slow's OK by me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeman View Post

NO ONE LEAVES - first time watch. Bought this as one of two at Target with my gift card. Loved it, great amount of gore and the gore effects are good!! The hunters/capturers become the hunted/captured. Not the strongest plot, but the kills and gore just keep coming. As a gorehound i enjoyed this a lot. Gave it a 4.25

Boy, after a real bad start the first half of this month, the movies i have been watching the second half have been so much better. Note that EVERY MOVIE ON MY LIST BELOW IS A FIRST-TIME WATCH except for Evil Dead!!!!

OCTOBER 2013 MOVIES WATCHED (1-5 Zombie ratings):
01) TORTURE ROOM.....................................2 brainwashed Zombies
02) DEAD SNOW............................................3-1/2 semi-intelligent Nazi Zombies
03) THE DEMENTED......................................1 germ-infected Zombie
04) LIFEFORCE.. ...........................................2-1/2 naked space Zombies
05) ZOMBIE ARMAGEDDON.........................2-3/4 atomic Zombies
06) THE DEAD............................................... 2-3/4 scenic african Zombies
07) HELLBOUND HELLRAISER II .................3 pin-headed Zombies
08) SHARKNADO............................................4 fun campy shark-eaten Zombies
09) STORM WARNING...................................2 suspenseful Zombies
10) THE FRIGHTENERS................................3-1/4 fun Zombies
11) WORLD WAR Z........................................4-1/2 large quantities of Zombies
12) AMERICAN MARY....................................3-1/2 medical Zombies
13) I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE 2......................4-1/2 tortured Zombies
14) HATCHET 2..............................................4 gorey Zombies
15) EVIL DEAD (REMAKE)............................4-3/4 demonic Zombies
16) I SAW THE DEVIL....................................4-1/3 gorey Zombies
17) NO ONE LEAVES...................................4-1/4 hunted Zombies

BEHOLD.....the official 2013 yankeeman horror viewing enjoyment graph:

31 Days of Horror:

post #7944 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 09:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 167
30. The Tunnel (FTV)
Investigative journalists venture into the labyrinthine system of tunnels beneath Sidney Australia, seeking a story about the homeless and the water supply, but something in the darkness finds them instead. Although done on the cheap as yet another "found footage" film/documentary, reminiscent of The Blair Witch Project, The Tunnel delivers some effective tension and scares. One mistake is the use of interviews with the crew after the fact, because this cues us as to who is going to survive, although there's still intrigue in seeing how things play out. The real star here is the setting, which are miles of quite real tunnels, which ratchets up the realism and claustrophobia considerably. It's amazing to think of these miles of old tunnels beneath the modern city, and while it's never as overt as "Midnight Meat Train", there's very much the sense that progress has come at a price which officials rightfully want to keep hidden. This is a very dark film and fans of The Descent will find much to like here, even though this is the poorer cousin of that film. Some might complain that it's hard to see what's really down there, but to me that just made it better. 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Bob's October 2013 Horror Movie List
FTV denotes first time viewing
1. Some Guy Who Kills People (FTV)
2. Uzumaki (FTV)
3. The Pact (2011) (FTV)
4. Midnight Son (FTV)
5. Excision (FTV)
6. Absentia (FTV)
7. Sleep Tight (FTV)
8. Lunacy (FTV)
9. Frankenstein's Army (FTV)
10. The Woman in Black (FTV)
11. Color Me Blood Red (FTV)
12. Chained (FTV)
13. Frankenweenie
14. Mum and Dad (FTV)
15. Malevolence (FTV)
16. V/H/S/2 (FTV)
17. Juan of the Dead (FTV)
18. The Awakening (FTV)
19. Blood and Black Lace (FTV)
20. Naboer (Next Door) (FTV)
21. Carrie (2013) (FTV)
22. Eye of the Devil (FTV)
23. Splinter (FTV)
24. The Shining (1980)
25. Taxidermia (FTV)
26. Poltergeist
27. Maniac (FTV)
28. Hotel Transylvania (FTV)
29. Eden Lake (FTV)
30. The Tunnel (FTV)

"I'LL SHOW YOU THE LIFE OF THE MIND!!!" - Barton Fink
post #7945 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 10:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 167
Wiz, that frame and poster are excellent! Nice work.

Smudge, an alien crash scene has been on my wish list for years! I wonder how they made the ship?

This list of 30 "forgotten" horror films might interest some people...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzman/forgotten-horror-films-you-should-revisit?s=mobile

"I'LL SHOW YOU THE LIFE OF THE MIND!!!" - Barton Fink
post #7946 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 10:48 AM
AVS Special Member

I wonder if an old big satellite dish would be handy for that UFO setup?
Bob McLaughlin likes this.

post #7947 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 10:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 341
Talk about creepy! wink.gif

Kenobi's 31 Days of Horror:

post #7948 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 11:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 229
Quote:

Playing catch-up here in the last 48 hours. Had some time so I polished off:

"The Mist" (2007) - With Stephen King movies, it's either hit-or-miss. This one I've enjoyed over-and-over again. Thomas Jane plays David Drayton, who designs horror picture posters. A large window in his home is destroyed by a storm moving into the area. He and his boy go into town for repairs. While there, a mist envelopes the town and as a result, gets trapped in a supermarket. Yep, there are monsters out in that mist. One local surmises a nearby top government installation has opened up another dimension. Two great things about this movie. One, it's not one monster but many and each has its own macbre way of doing in people. Two, when society breaks down, our own monsters emerge. Don't look for a "happily ever after" ending. Every father's nightmare. (3.75 out of 5 "clean-up on aisle 6" zombies)
I liked the Mist, not a fan of the ending though
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloCreed View Post

. Man, have I been spoiling myself lately........

27. Evil Dead (2013)- {4.25/5} Blu-ray The second time around with this produced a much more enjoyable experience. Maybe it was the fact that it was in my own theater room rather than the local Cineplex. Well, first and foremost, this has got to be the finest A/V presentation in a horror movie to date. Simply stunning PQ accompanied by an incredible surround mix made this an absolute pleasure to watch. I mean, even the title menu on the blu-ray was awesome!! Every single sound effect was enhanced and every shot was made to be as vile and bloody as possible. Crazy fun!! With that said, the story itself is a little shaky and Jane Levy’s performance pre-possession was really flat. It wasn’t until the sh#t hits the fan that she takes hold of the reins and runs with it. Presentation gets a 5 while the writing/acting/execution gets a 3.5. Final rating is the average of the two.

28. Maniac (2012)- {4.5/5} Blu-ray (First-time viewing) Very highly recommended.

Someone said it earlier, but it really is tough to not only get in 31 movies but also to squeeze in those yearly tradition flicks. Sleep has been of little concern this month as I continue to amaze myself with the level of dedication that I have to this marathon. To be honest though, I wouldn't have it any other way cool.gif Only 4 nights left fellas, let's finish it with a bang!!!

Echoes my sentiments on Evil Dead as well!

YES, OUT WITH A BANG! Three days - shooting for six movies. biggrin.gif
NF has Maniac and Byzantium as long waits but are next up in my QUEUE and sometimes they ship so hoping at least one will make it by the 31st to add to -
Hatchet III
Last House on the Left
Scanners
Nightmare on Elmstreet
Van Helsing animated series on bluray 1-10
Both THINGS
From Beyond
Woman in Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombertodd View Post

Updated list:

Silent Night was just awesome! My style of movie.
I liked Silent Night as well
Quote:

Very well done!

I made all the movie poster frames in my room, as well. Manipulating the image files for the movie posters to print on to fabric, and then making the frames and covering in velvet. Easier to hide the imperfections with velvet and your burlap cover looks great!

Is a lot of fun to make and adds to the enjoyment when you look at the custom ART you created.(or 10% of you) tongue.gif
Quote:

I don't know if I am a Chucky fan, but I have a strange desire to watch this now. redface.giftongue.gif

Quote:

BEHOLD.....the official 2013 yankeeman horror viewing enjoyment graph:

Next year, I expect to login every day to see how the graph is doing. biggrin.gif

post #7949 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 11:21 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:

Oh man. Really?? One of my favs this month.

Last night's flick....

29. No One Lives (2012)- {3.25/5} Blu-ray (First-time viewing) This was another blind buy for this year’s Horrorfest and overall, it was mostly an enjoyable flick. The tale centers on a mysterious couple who have a run in at a diner with a group of rough and tough criminals. They eventually end up being taken “hostage” by these guys and the story quickly takes a few turns that ends up flipping the script a little on the perpetrators. It kinda reminded me of a horror version of Rambo. The storyline was definitely fun and unique but it could have been executed a little better and there were a few things that were pretty damn outrageous. There was certainly no shortage of blood and gore though. They went all out in that regard which was cool to watch. The acting was hit and miss as some characters did a good job while others seemed to either struggle with acting altogether or were just forcing it too much (Lee Tergeson, I’m talking to you). In the end, this was still a good addition to this year’s list and I would recommend giving it a whirl if you haven’t seen it yet.

post #7950 of 10946 Old 10-29-2013, 11:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloCreed View Post

Oh man. Really?? One of my favs this month.

I'm really enjoying it so far. I made that comment in jest just for AVS. There's a Carrie thread where they are hating the remake sight unseen.

Reply Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page