October fun: 31 days of Horror, Blood, Guts and Gore! (and zombies, too....) - Page 334 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 196Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #9991 of 10754 Old 05-13-2014, 04:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
smudge981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nevada
Posts: 1,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Reason #29 why you shouldn't let your five-year old son watch "Human Centipede." tongue.gif



*
yankeeman and GoCaboNow like this.

"I am NOT suffering from insanity... I happen to be enjoying myself!"

smudge981 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #9992 of 10754 Old 05-13-2014, 05:02 PM
AVS Special Member
 
stevew24963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boca Raton,Fla.
Posts: 2,314
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 378
For lack of anything else better to watch on Sunday night,I caught Ginger Snaps,not a bad flick.A little slow at times but enjoyable.
stevew24963 is online now  
post #9993 of 10754 Old 05-13-2014, 05:28 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BornSlippyZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cincy, OH
Posts: 1,550
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Love that centipede doll!

Ginger Snaps is a pretty good flick! I watched Dark Skies and Sinister this past weekend. Those two movies still creep me out and I was just watching this on my little tv in my bedroom.

October HorrorFest Participant
BornSlippyZ is online now  
post #9994 of 10754 Old 05-13-2014, 05:56 PM
AVS Special Member
 
stevew24963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boca Raton,Fla.
Posts: 2,314
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ View Post

Love that centipede doll!

Ginger Snaps is a pretty good flick! I watched Dark Skies and Sinister this past weekend. Those two movies still creep me out and I was just watching this on my little tv in my bedroom.
Dark Skies was a great movie,Sinister also good.
stevew24963 is online now  
post #9995 of 10754 Old 05-13-2014, 06:35 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ View Post

Bend Oregon, that is where my brother in law lives, that beer fest looks fun!
Maybe it's time to visit your BIL?wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge981 View Post

Reason #29 why you shouldn't let your five-year old son watch "Human Centipede." tongue.gif
Of everyone on this forum, you are the guy who worries me most....eek.gif

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #9996 of 10754 Old 05-13-2014, 11:52 PM
AVS Special Member
 
tenthplanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, Not as far east as Vegas
Posts: 1,326
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge981 View Post

Reason #29 why you shouldn't let your five-year old son watch "Human Centipede." tongue.gif



*
Ok, this is creeping even me out..eek.gifbiggrin.gif

"Bring out yer dead!".."Wait I'm not dead yet!"..(Sound Austrian here) "WRONG !!" (You know what happens next..)
tenthplanet is online now  
post #9997 of 10754 Old 05-14-2014, 11:29 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Conrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Martinez, CA, USA
Posts: 3,978
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Probably already discussed here but last night I watched "Lost Lake" which is now available on Hulu (and in HD too). Not a bad little indie B-movie and instead of it taking place in some vacant building (as they do with so many low budget films to keep the cost low) they shot in some deserted area of a town out in the Mojave Desert. It was obviously not entirely deserted because a slip or two let a kept up building in the background and utility poles with two thick cables (probably AT&T including U-Verse). So you got some exteriors! Three desert ghosts.
Brian Conrad is offline  
post #9998 of 10754 Old 05-14-2014, 05:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
smudge981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nevada
Posts: 1,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthplanet View Post

Ok, this is creeping even me out..eek.gifbiggrin.gif

Then my work here is done. Up, up, and awayyyyy! biggrin.gif

"I am NOT suffering from insanity... I happen to be enjoying myself!"

smudge981 is offline  
post #9999 of 10754 Old 05-14-2014, 05:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
smudge981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nevada
Posts: 1,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Darn it. I've got this song stuck in my head and can't get rid of it.

*

"I am NOT suffering from insanity... I happen to be enjoying myself!"

smudge981 is offline  
post #10000 of 10754 Old 05-14-2014, 05:06 PM
AVS Special Member
 
smudge981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nevada
Posts: 1,839
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Of everyone on this forum, you are the guy who worries me most....eek.gif

You think you're worried? You should have been my mother. tongue.gif

"I am NOT suffering from insanity... I happen to be enjoying myself!"

smudge981 is offline  
post #10001 of 10754 Old 05-14-2014, 05:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BornSlippyZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cincy, OH
Posts: 1,550
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge981 View Post

Darn it. I've got this song stuck in my head and can't get rid of it.

*

HA!

I had vivid dreams of all of those girls back in the day! tongue.gif

October HorrorFest Participant
BornSlippyZ is online now  
post #10002 of 10754 Old 05-14-2014, 06:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
srw1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,586
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew24963 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge981 View Post

Just in case you think today's costumes are better. wink.gif

The Strangers family photo?
Here's a whole book filled with these kinds of creepy pictures.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0224089706/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Here's a mini review from another website:

http://blog.redbubble.com/2013/10/creatively-creepy-vintage-halloween-costumes/

I particularly like the one in the lower right corner.

I haven't bought the book yet, but plan to.

Some of the pictures are downright disturbing, and even put today's costumes to shame.

Scott

srw1000 is offline  
post #10003 of 10754 Old 05-14-2014, 10:02 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by srw1000 View Post

http://blog.redbubble.com/2013/10/creatively-creepy-vintage-halloween-costumes/

I particularly like the one in the lower right corner.

I haven't bought the book yet, but plan to.

Some of the pictures are downright disturbing, and even put today's costumes to shame.

Scott
You know, there are million other links you could have posted....but nooooo, you just had to post THAT one.eek.gif

Thanx for ruining my late childhood, Scott....again.rolleyes.gif

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #10004 of 10754 Old 05-15-2014, 04:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
yankeeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: SOUTH FLORIDA
Posts: 2,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge981 View Post

Reason #29 why you shouldn't let your five-year old son watch "Human Centipede." tongue.gif



*

Not being a person who is fond of babies, this is finally a baby that interests me!!!!!! Neat-o!!!!!!

never take life seriously
yankeeman is offline  
post #10005 of 10754 Old 05-15-2014, 06:16 AM
AVS Special Member
 
darthrsg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Post America America
Posts: 8,513
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 717
Rented Nightbreed on Amazon last night. I had the poster on my wall as a teen and it's been that long since I watched it. It's probably better now since my recollection is pretty foggy. It's a great display of creativity with a great story. I've loosely read about the Cabal Cut and just from watching last night I could see a few places that needed some fleshing out but overall a great movie.
darthrsg is offline  
post #10006 of 10754 Old 05-15-2014, 07:26 AM
AVS Special Member
 
General Kenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kalifornistan
Posts: 5,890
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by srw1000 View Post

Here's a whole book filled with these kinds of creepy pictures.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0224089706/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Here's a mini review from another website:

http://blog.redbubble.com/2013/10/creatively-creepy-vintage-halloween-costumes/

I particularly like the one in the lower right corner.

I haven't bought the book yet, but plan to.

Some of the pictures are downright disturbing, and even put today's costumes to shame.

Scott

I'm not sure if any of you check out The Chive app (if not you're doing it wrong) but they often have a category titled "sleep tight" with a blend of old creepy pics like this and some other shoped pics that I have been saving here and there for our annual framed photo replacement we do for October. Good stuff!








My Rig

Kenobi's 31 Days of Horror:

 

2012

2011

2010

2009

General Kenobi is online now  
post #10007 of 10754 Old 05-15-2014, 03:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BornSlippyZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cincy, OH
Posts: 1,550
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 204
That is a very nice desk, real wood>MDF! I agree with your sentiment and we are in the vast minority because we prefer quality over quantity. I also think the studios want to turn some serious bucks because PG13 will yield more dollars per showing than an R feature. Nothing wrong with business but at least give us adults something to watch!

I know this is a movie that people either like it or hate but when Ridley/Fox was kicking around the idea for Prometheus to be PG13, I almost fell out of my chair that they were entertaining the idea. No Alien franchise movie should be PG13 at all, even though they did one of them AVP. I also wish the studios were putting out more movies like Event Horizon or an Alien Abduction horror genre film that isn't a found footage movie! There are so many ideas that can be explored, especially that deal with conspiracies that are all over the net.

October HorrorFest Participant
BornSlippyZ is online now  
post #10008 of 10754 Old 05-15-2014, 04:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
GoCaboNow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,942
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ View Post

That is a very nice desk, real wood>MDF! I agree with your sentiment and we are in the vast minority because we prefer quality over quantity. I also think the studios want to turn some serious bucks because PG13 will yield more dollars per showing than an R feature. Nothing wrong with business but at least give us adults something to watch!

I know this is a movie that people either like it or hate but when Ridley/Fox was kicking around the idea for Prometheus to be PG13, I almost fell out of my chair that they were entertaining the idea. No Alien franchise movie should be PG13 at all, even though they did one of them AVP. I also wish the studios were putting out more movies like Event Horizon or an Alien Abduction horror genre film that isn't a found footage movie! There are so many ideas that can be explored, especially that deal with conspiracies that are all over the net.
+10000

LOL, found footage. What a piece of crap, and only there to save money so they only have to show you a very limited shot instead of what would normally get shown. Is too constrictive for my taste. Shaky cam is annoying, but is really the limited POV that is frustrating and takes me out of the movie.

Scifi horror is my fav genre but is so expensive to make any more and they have to go vanilla to try and get butts in the seat. I forgot that AVP was PG13, it doesn't feel watered down to me. I still watch that once a year and not ashamed to say it! cool.gif

I watched Edges of Darkness last night. It had vampires, a succubus, the anti Christ, and a plant like alien life form all under the back drop of a Zombie apocalypse. Seems like the perfect mix but wow, did it suck! So bad, it was almost good. Should have known by the title...tongue.gif

Location: Beaverton, Oregon
My Dedicated Home Theater Room
GoCaboNow is offline  
post #10009 of 10754 Old 05-15-2014, 04:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Ken.F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West Rockhill, PA
Posts: 1,710
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCaboNow View Post


Scifi horror is my fav genre...
BornSlippyZ likes this.
Ken.F is offline  
post #10010 of 10754 Old 05-15-2014, 06:44 PM
AVS Special Member
 
srw1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,586
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by srw1000 View Post

http://blog.redbubble.com/2013/10/creatively-creepy-vintage-halloween-costumes/

I particularly like the one in the lower right corner.

I haven't bought the book yet, but plan to.

Some of the pictures are downright disturbing, and even put today's costumes to shame.

Scott
You know, there are million other links you could have posted....but nooooo, you just had to post THAT one.eek.gif

Thanx for ruining my late childhood, Scott....again.rolleyes.gif
Sorry.

Maybe I should have posted this one instead:

http://the-haunted-closet.blogspot.com/2012/10/halloween-treat-haunted-air-ossian.html

My two favorites from that site are:



and



I know these are just snapshots, but the lighting is just about perfect for the subject matter. One wonders what kinds of things were going on in those households under the full darkness of the night. The children all know.

I broke down and bought the book from Amazon. Looking forward to reading the forward by David Lynch.

Scott
darthrsg likes this.

srw1000 is offline  
post #10011 of 10754 Old 05-15-2014, 09:54 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken.F View Post

That's hysterical.cool.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by srw1000 View Post

One wonders what kinds of things were going on in those households under the full darkness of the night. The children all know.
Have you considered therapy?tongue.gif

Quote:
Looking forward to reading the forward by David Lynch.
No surprise these pics would appeal to DL.wink.gif

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #10012 of 10754 Old 05-15-2014, 10:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
General Kenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kalifornistan
Posts: 5,890
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ View Post

That is a very nice desk, real wood>MDF! I agree with your sentiment and we are in the vast minority because we prefer quality over quantity. I also think the studios want to turn some serious bucks because PG13 will yield more dollars per showing than an R feature. Nothing wrong with business but at least give us adults something to watch!

I know this is a movie that people either like it or hate but when Ridley/Fox was kicking around the idea for Prometheus to be PG13, I almost fell out of my chair that they were entertaining the idea. No Alien franchise movie should be PG13 at all, even though they did one of them AVP. I also wish the studios were putting out more movies like Event Horizon or an Alien Abduction horror genre film that isn't a found footage movie! There are so many ideas that can be explored, especially that deal with conspiracies that are all over the net.
well stated but prometheus still sucked arse wink.gif

I've said it before, alien abduction is a supremely underexplored subgenre of horror that could have some incredible potential with the right man/woman at the helm.

My Rig

Kenobi's 31 Days of Horror:

 

2012

2011

2010

2009

General Kenobi is online now  
post #10013 of 10754 Old 05-16-2014, 05:43 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kenobi View Post



I've said it before, alien abduction is a supremely underexplored subgenre of horror that could have some incredible potential with the right man/woman at the helm.
+1 (time to finish that screenplay I've been working on....)

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #10014 of 10754 Old 05-16-2014, 06:22 AM
AVS Special Member
 
darthrsg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Post America America
Posts: 8,513
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kenobi View Post

well stated but prometheus still sucked arse wink.gif

I've said it before, alien abduction is a supremely underexplored subgenre of horror that could have some incredible potential with the right man/woman at the helm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

+1 (time to finish that screenplay I've been working on....)

Indeed. I still think Fire In The Sky is the best to date but the craziness of that segment in VHS2 was pretty damn cool. Dark Skies would be a tie with FITS. Personally I wouldn't include Close Encounters in that group but still love it. I'd love to see FITS from the perspective of the aliens.
darthrsg is offline  
post #10015 of 10754 Old 05-16-2014, 08:31 AM
AVS Special Member
 
BornSlippyZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cincy, OH
Posts: 1,550
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kenobi View Post

well stated but prometheus still sucked arse wink.gif

I've said it before, alien abduction is a supremely underexplored subgenre of horror that could have some incredible potential with the right man/woman at the helm.

Agreed!

Last night I was doing some research for some material/ideas for a movie. I stumbled across the conspiracy of the first US Defense Secretary Forrestal and his connection to MJ12/Aliens. He supposedly was at the first meeting with the aliens and then Pres Eisenhower at Muroc air base which was shut down for 3 days(aka Edwards AFB). The dude obviously didn't like what he saw/heard or where the MJ12 guys were going with the cover up. The dude went crazy, was institutionalized and later jumped in an apparent 'suicide'. There is also a diary he wrote but the Gov't secured that somewhere. Now I think this would be a compelling horror story dealing with A.) Shadow Gov't, B) Alien's 'deal' with said people and C) Forrestal maybe trying to go public with cover up. I think the true horror is our own human beings selling us out and disposing with people on a whim to keep a secret.
General Kenobi likes this.

October HorrorFest Participant
BornSlippyZ is online now  
post #10016 of 10754 Old 05-16-2014, 08:40 AM
AVS Special Member
 
GoCaboNow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,942
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken.F View Post


Two of my favorite things. Scifi horror and fart jokes! biggrin.gif

Location: Beaverton, Oregon
My Dedicated Home Theater Room
GoCaboNow is offline  
post #10017 of 10754 Old 05-16-2014, 09:24 AM
AVS Special Member
 
General Kenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kalifornistan
Posts: 5,890
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ View Post

Agreed!

Last night I was doing some research for some material/ideas for a movie. I stumbled across the conspiracy of the first US Defense Secretary Forrestal and his connection to MJ12/Aliens. He supposedly was at the first meeting with the aliens and then Pres Eisenhower at Muroc air base which was shut down for 3 days(aka Edwards AFB). The dude obviously didn't like what he saw/heard or where the MJ12 guys were going with the cover up. The dude went crazy, was institutionalized and later jumped in an apparent 'suicide'. There is also a diary he wrote but the Gov't secured that somewhere. Now I think this would be a compelling horror story dealing with A.) Shadow Gov't, B) Alien's 'deal' with said people and C) Forrestal maybe trying to go public with cover up. I think the true horror is our own human beings selling us out and disposing with people on a whim to keep a secret.
I like the isolation element that was in Skinwalker Ranch and The Fourth kind. It adds an element that I think is necessary to deliver the fear that feels like it should match the genre. Shadow govt would be a nice element as well so long as it was not dominating the film. Alien abduction could even play the demonic possession card and weave that into the plot as well. Really tons of directions it could go.

Speaking of possession have y'all seen the new full trailer for Deliver Us From Evil? Actually looks like it could be solid!

My Rig

Kenobi's 31 Days of Horror:

 

2012

2011

2010

2009

General Kenobi is online now  
post #10018 of 10754 Old 05-16-2014, 03:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
stevew24963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boca Raton,Fla.
Posts: 2,314
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 378
After a bout with kidney stones,a horror in it's self,I was laid up today and found Skinwalker on YouTube, along with some associated videos. Good way to kill an afternoon.
stevew24963 is online now  
post #10019 of 10754 Old 05-16-2014, 03:40 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BornSlippyZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cincy, OH
Posts: 1,550
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Yeah buddy that Deliver Us from Evil looks really good!

I still need to see Skinwalker Ranch, sorry Steve about being laid up with kidney stones. Hopefully someone will get/cook you a great meal for dinner or fetch you a tasty beverage!

October HorrorFest Participant
BornSlippyZ is online now  
post #10020 of 10754 Old 05-16-2014, 04:44 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ View Post

Agreed!

Last night I was doing some research for some material/ideas for a movie. I stumbled across the conspiracy of the first US Defense Secretary Forrestal and his connection to MJ12/Aliens. He supposedly was at the first meeting with the aliens and then Pres Eisenhower at Muroc air base which was shut down for 3 days(aka Edwards AFB). The dude obviously didn't like what he saw/heard or where the MJ12 guys were going with the cover up. The dude went crazy, was institutionalized and later jumped in an apparent 'suicide'. There is also a diary he wrote but the Gov't secured that somewhere. Now I think this would be a compelling horror story dealing with A.) Shadow Gov't, B) Alien's 'deal' with said people and C) Forrestal maybe trying to go public with cover up.
Sorry Slippy, I wrote the screenplay last year (WB should be getting back to me next month).tongue.gif

Quote:
I think the true horror is our own human beings selling us out and disposing with people on a whim to keep a secret.
Actually, there are radicalized people in this very country who would like to do just that.wink.gif
BornSlippyZ likes this.

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
Reply Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off