October fun: 31 days of Horror, Blood, Guts and Gore! (and zombies, too....) - Page 541 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 6749Likes

post #16201 of 21146 Old 10-11-2015, 11:12 PM
ADU
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 280 Post(s)
Liked: 373
6. The Devil Rides Out (1968)

Based on Dennis Wheatley's novel, Hammer's attempt at a serious film on the occult feels a bit forced at times, but delivers enough chills, thrills and spills (including a pretty swell car chase through the English countryside), and good pacing to keep things interesting. Another of my favorite lesser-known Hammer flicks.
ApolloCreed and The Mice like this.

ADU
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16202 of 21146 Old 10-11-2015, 11:36 PM
ADU
AVS Special Member

7. The Two Towers (2002)

The Fellowship is fractured, and Middle Earth faces a mounting threat from both Saruman's Isengard in the west, and Mordor in the East. Will our merry band of hobbits be able to complete their various tasks in time, before all hope is lost? And what of Gandalf the Gray...?

This was the hardest Rings film for me to get through, mainly because there's so much Gollum time. But there are some pretty good orc scenes, battles, and the Ents, which are sort of fun. So it still gets a thumbs-up from me (though not as strong as the first and last films in the series).
ApolloCreed and GoCaboNow like this.

ADU
post #16203 of 21146 Old 10-11-2015, 11:44 PM
ADU
AVS Special Member

8. The Oblong Box (1969)

Grim little Poe-inspired revenge story involving murder, theft, grave-robbery, mistaken identities, and other sordid business. This is one of only a few films where Chris Lee and Vincent Price share some screen time together. Both are sort of on cruise control in this, but there are enough interesting twists and turns in the plot, and performances by other good supporting players (esp. Alister Williamson as Sir Edward Markham) to hold one's attention until the final reveal. Some brief nudity.

ADU
post #16204 of 21146 Old 10-11-2015, 11:52 PM
ADU
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrsg View Post
Not sure if this link works but Paramount added a ton of stuff on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...TwGfL-KqBtGyFZ
Thanks for the tip on these. There are some pretty decent oldies (mostly on the schlocky side) in their Sci-Fi section as well...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...5jeIKHKBmfN2uA

ADU
post #16205 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 12:37 AM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 5299 Post(s)
Liked: 3031
Here ya go, Sports Fans:

GoCaboNow likes this.
post #16206 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 12:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Liked: 138
9. The Babadook FTV
Started this on Saturday night but my friend fell asleep and was snoring and so I decided to finish the next day. I feel like my kid is pretty sane after watching this. In all honesty this struck a lot of nerves with me.

10. Creep FTV
Based on the recommendations here and the short run time I decided to follow up the end of the Babadook with this. I really love Mark Duplass and he is excellent here. The found footage did not bother me since the camera was relatively steady for most of the shots. I don't know that anything was particularly shocking here but the acting was solid. And
Spoiler!

XBox: King Nuthin
post #16207 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 05:41 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
My team missed the 2nd AL wild card spot. I'm rooting for the Cubbies now. What movie you thinking of firing up?
Gotta be something i REALLY like, not gonna do a something marginal, will go thru my movies and pick the one that jumps out at me!! Although I wish i could go thru Netflix but i only have one smart tv and thats in the living room and wifey is always there or in the dining room which is attached and that means no horror in the living room. I used to be able to watch Netflix a lot when she went out, but now with her sick she is always home, the only times she goes out i am with her, so Netflix is almost a waste for me, our taste is SO different.

never take life seriously
post #16208 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 08:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Finally back in the swing of things!!

Just watched PLANET TERROR.

Great movie. Totally disgusting, totally gross, totally horrific, great kills, done in the style of the classics of decades ago, this is not your typical zombie movie.

Really worth a watch, if you have seen it (which i would think most here have), you owe it to yourself to watch it again, this is really good!!!

2015 October Movies Watched
01- Inferno Of Torture - 2.5 topless tortured zombies
02- Sharknado - 4.0 L.A. laid-back shark-eating zombies
03- Sharknado II - 5.0 New York tough shark-eating zombies
04- Sharnkado III - 3.0 too familiar shark-eating zombies
05- Planet Terror - 4.5 disgusting, gross zombies

post #16209 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 08:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 384
11. Rammbock: Berlin Undead (FTV)
In German with subtitles. A young man visits his ex-girlfriend's apartment hoping for one last chance at redemption, but gets caught up in a zombie outbreak instead. Shot fast and on a low budget, this little movie does more in 65 minutes than most feature horror films do in 120. Due to its smaller scale, Rammbock is not so much interested in impressing you with spectacle and effects as it is with providing tension and human dynamics in a crisis situation. The living find a weakness in the zombies that I have not seen done in another zombie film, and the film isn't afraid to pit the living against each other as well. If you're in a mood for a short zombie film and don't mind subtitles, you'll have a great time with Rammbock.

3.5 out of 5 stars.

Bob's October 2015 Horror Movie List
FTV denotes first time viewing
1. The Baby's Room (LA HABITACIÓN DEL NIÑO) (FTV)
2. Our Mother's House (FTV)
3. Poltergeist (2015, in 3D) (FTV)
4. Dark Was the Night (FTV)
5. To Let (Para Entrar a Vivir)(FTV)
6. Hardware
7. What Have You Done To Solange? (FTV)
8. Creep (FTV)
9. We Are Still Here (FTV)
10. Insidious Chapter 3(FTV)

"I'LL SHOW YOU THE LIFE OF THE MIND!!!" - Barton Fink
post #16210 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 09:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 789 Post(s)
Liked: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post
You're Next (FTV)

I'm not sure why any Director these days would try to accentuate jump-scares by attempting to blow someone's speakers.
VERY lame move by a filmmaker....unless it is a movie suffering from some severe limitations (as this one is).

What could have been a great little Home Invasion flick is really just a weak attempt by someone with limited skills in Cinematic Art.
Most of the characters act childishly with each other and bicker constantly (even while being attacked by a sadistic killer) and seem to possess a combined IQ of negative 4.

"Oinked" at 35 minutes.

FWIW, the BD has pretty good video.
This was a very good surprise for me. I am afraid you prematurely oinkelated.
Quote:
That movie is straight up the most brilliant comedy ever. Not to mention the leading lady being a real badass.
+1
Quote:
2015 Horror Marathon

Spoiler!

20. Burying The Ex. FTV. Joe Dante directs this romantic comedy which is a lighthearted mix of Fatal Attraction and Shaun of the Dead. A horror fan is dating an overbearing lady who meets her doom and returns as part of a pact with the devil, to be together forever. The ex won't give up, hijinks ensue. The lovely Alexandra Daddariostars along with Ashley Greene. Anton Yelchin adds another weird flick to his list. If Idle Hands or the classic My Demon Lover are in your wheelhouse you should enjoy this.
I am liking the weird Anton Yelchin stuff, in addation to Ashley Green and the always hot AD. Definately on my list for this month.
Quote:
2015 Horror Marathon

Spoiler!

22. The Nightmare Before Christmas. The kid loves it but I can take or leave it (Burton isn't my jam most of days of the week). It does put you in the holiday spirit though.

23. Monster vs Aliens aka Susan. Underrated classic in my opinion. Plenty of comedy and action in this B movie homage. The Halloween short films in the Dreamworks Spooky Collection are fabulous and perfect for the season as well as extending the original movie.
Susan is a favorite in my household as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McLaughlin View Post
In German with subtitles. A young man visits his ex-girlfriend's apartment hoping for one last chance at redemption, but gets caught up in a zombie outbreak instead. Shot fast and on a low budget, this little movie does more in 65 minutes than most feature horror films do in 120. Due to its smaller scale, Rammbock is not so much interested in impressing you with spectacle and effects as it is with providing tension and human dynamics in a crisis situation. The living find a weakness in the zombies that I have not seen done in another zombie film, and the film isn't afraid to pit the living against each other as well. If you're in a mood for a short zombie film and don't mind subtitles, you'll have a great time with Rammbock.

3.5 out of 5 stars.

Bob's October 2015 Horror Movie List
FTV denotes first time viewing
1. The Baby's Room (LA HABITACIÓN DEL NIÑO) (FTV)
2. Our Mother's House (FTV)
3. Poltergeist (2015, in 3D) (FTV)
4. Dark Was the Night (FTV)
5. To Let (Para Entrar a Vivir)(FTV)
6. Hardware
7. What Have You Done To Solange? (FTV)
8. Creep (FTV)
9. We Are Still Here (FTV)
10. Insidious Chapter 3(FTV)
Excellent! This should show up this week!
Bob McLaughlin likes this.

My Dedicated Home Theater Room
post #16211 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 09:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1921 Post(s)
Liked: 2029
Quote:
Take it easy bro. See if you can get some good pills.

I started this month thinking I'd seen the big ones but have been pleasantly surprised with all the first time views in getting. You need to see Father's Day.
I watched Fathers Day Saturday,oh man was that brutal.
post #16212 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 09:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked: 589
post #16213 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyM View Post
9. The Babadook FTV
Started this on Saturday night but my friend fell asleep and was snoring and so I decided to finish the next day. I feel like my kid is pretty sane after watching this. In all honesty this struck a lot of nerves with me.

10. Creep FTV
Based on the recommendations here and the short run time I decided to follow up the end of the Babadook with this. I really love Mark Duplass and he is excellent here. The found footage did not bother me since the camera was relatively steady for most of the shots. I don't know that anything was particularly shocking here but the acting was solid. And
Spoiler!
Nice picks.
Those are 2 of the best I've seen all year, particularly Babadook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeman View Post
Gotta be something i REALLY like, not gonna do a something marginal, will go thru my movies and pick the one that jumps out at me!! Although I wish i could go thru Netflix but i only have one smart tv and thats in the living room and wifey is always there or in the dining room which is attached and that means no horror in the living room. I used to be able to watch Netflix a lot when she went out, but now with her sick she is always home, the only times she goes out i am with her, so Netflix is almost a waste for me, our taste is SO different.
You don't need a Smart TV to stream.
As long as a TV has HDMI, you can hook up any Media Player and you're good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McLaughlin View Post
I concur...this is a nice little film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCaboNow View Post
I admire your creativity, but now EVERYONE will be using the word.

BTW, is Crimson Peak in Atmos and/or HDR?
If so, do you know of a theater in the Portland area that has it?
I might be willing to make a trip up there on Friday...
Bob McLaughlin likes this.
post #16214 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 10:05 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Nice picks.
You don't need a Smart TV to stream.
As long as a TV has HDMI, you can hook up any Media Player and you're good to go.
I have all old equipment. 8-1/2 yr old computer running Vista with a USB-1 port not even USB-2, and no other devices in the house at this time, not even smart phones. I am a friggin dinosaur. What considered a a "media player" (sorry for the stupid question).

post #16215 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 10:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Liked: 334
Quote:
7. Shocker

Sadly this film was not as great as I remembered. Heck I even named my iguana at university after Horace Pinker. But alas, even the Megadeth cover track was worse than I recalled.

Lots of familiar faces in early film work + random cameos at least made it fun. But too long for what it was.

I re-watched this a few years ago. When I was a teen, this one stood out as being downright terrifying as I can still recall how scared I was walking home from a friends house after watching it. Needless to say, when I re-visited it a few years ago, it was an epic disappointment. It was almost unwatchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kenobi View Post
7. The Cell - 4 intestine skewers
Even though I think Jlo is an annoying hag this movie is just so outside the box it really delivers! I really enjoy Tarsem Singh's vision and landscapes he selects. Although the movie was a bit odd and corny The Fall was another one that was visually stunning. IMDB simple synopsis: An FBI agent persuades a social worker, who is adept with a new experimental technology, to enter the mind of a comatose serial killer in order to learn where he has hidden his latest kidnap victim. Not an over abundance of gore but some sick scenes for sure and the movie feels like it moves at a perfect pace. Good stuff!

Didn't mind J-Lo in this, but I agree with you about how artistic and imaginative this movie is. Very well done. The Fall is equally as visual, but not as appealing to me with regard to subject matter.

Quote:
You're Next (FTV)

I'm not sure why any Director these days would try to accentuate jump-scares by attempting to blow someone's speakers.
VERY lame move by a filmmaker....unless it is a movie suffering from some severe limitations (as this one is).

What could have been a great little Home Invasion flick is really just a weak attempt by someone with limited skills in Cinematic Art.
Most of the characters act childishly with each other and bicker constantly (even while being attacked by a sadistic killer) and seem to possess a combined IQ of negative 4.

"Oinked" at 35 minutes.

Agree. Although I don't think that this is oink-worthy, I was mostly disappointed when I watched it a few Octobers ago.

Quote:
2015 Horror Marathon

Spoiler!

20. Burying The Ex. FTV. Joe Dante directs this romantic comedy which is a lighthearted mix of Fatal Attraction and Shaun of the Dead. A horror fan is dating an overbearing lady who meets her doom and returns as part of a pact with the devil, to be together forever. The ex won't give up, hijinks ensue. The lovely Alexandra Daddariostars along with Ashley Greene. Anton Yelchin adds another weird flick to his list. If Idle Hands or the classic My Demon Lover are in your wheelhouse you should enjoy this.
A. Daddario is usually worth the price of admission all by herself.

Quote:
I took a quick peek at my copy tonite and completely agree with your assessment.
Like you, I am a big fan.

I did a little comparo with the previous BD and there really is NO comparison.
Both video AND audio is significantly improved.

This movie is the last great film by Coppola...maybe his last great one ever.

IMO, it belongs in the library of all horror, or just film fans everywhere.

"Maybe Jesus was the first vampire. Man, he rose from the dead too, and he told people, 'Hey y’all, drink my blood, it’ll give you special powers'."
- Jason Stackhouse
I need to get my hands on the BD. Love me some B Stoker's Dracula. Atmosphere, atmosphere, atmosphere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntelliVolume View Post
As a diehard fan of Carpenter's masterpiece in the study of mood and shadow usage, I have to disagree there. Especially the use of McDowell as Loomis...

The bottom line is that the film never needed to be remade, but this could be said of dozens of titles (sometimes they actually get it RIGHT like with Zack Snyder's Dawn of the Dead)...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If I have the original and the remake sitting in front of me and I have to choose one to watch tonight. I'm going with the remake.

Quote:
9. The Babadook FTV

10. Creep FTV
Spoiler!

Agreed on your evaluation of Creep, including the spoiler. Well done little flick.

OG October Horrorfest Contributor
post #16216 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 10:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 789 Post(s)
Liked: 649
Quote:

If so, do you know of a theater in the Portland area that has it?
I might be willing to make a trip up there on Friday...
Sorry, not much help here. There are a couple average cineplexes near my house. Not state of the art, but sound and pic is solid enough for most kids movies we see as a family. When I want a better, louder, experience I go to a closeby Cinetopia. I saw the Hobbit in ATMOS there but currently their page does not list ATMOS, or HDR, as a feature.

A quick google under HDR cinemas, or Dolby Cinema, only shows a few theaters in total across the country. Crimson Peak may not be the blockbuster, tent pole type flic that would get HDR though. Cenetopia has it going in their lesser theater room in the beaverton location.

My Dedicated Home Theater Room
post #16217 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 11:02 AM

Quote:
I have all old equipment. 8-1/2 yr old computer running Vista with a USB-1 port not even USB-2, and no other devices in the house at this time, not even smart phones. I am a friggin dinosaur. What considered a a "media player" (sorry for the stupid question).
We have a whole forum devoted to them at AVS:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/184-vi...ices-hardware/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloCreed View Post

Didn't mind J-Lo in this, but I agree with you about how artistic and imaginative this movie is. Very well done. The Fall is equally as visual, but not as appealing to me with regard to subject matter.
Dang, I just remembered I bought the BD recently....I need to fire this up.

Quote:
Daddario is usually worth the price of admission all by herself.
Amen, brother...

Quote:
I need to get my hands on the BD.
You won't regret it...terrific upgrade.
post #16218 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 11:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 627 Post(s)
Liked: 512
Quote:

Great movie. Totally disgusting, totally gross, totally horrific, great kills, done in the style of the classics of decades ago, this is not your typical zombie movie.

Really worth a watch, if you have seen it (which i would think most here have), you owe it to yourself to watch it again, this is really good!!!

Since you watched half of Grindhouse (Planet Terror) why not go for the other half too, 'Deathproof'. no Halloween is complete without Rodriguez and Tarantino.

"If you build it they will come.." Ok, what is this "It" you speak of and who, are they???! Do I want to know?...
post #16219 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 11:03 AM

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 149
Quote:
You're Next (FTV)

Thanks for the heads up! I do plan to watch this movie at some point so I will set my sound bar to Night Mode when I do, which is the most effective way of eliminating volume spikes.
post #16220 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Sorry, not much help here. There are a couple average cineplexes near my house. Not state of the art, but sound and pic is solid enough for most kids movies we see as a family. When I want a better, louder, experience I go to a closeby Cinetopia. I saw the Hobbit in ATMOS there but currently their page does not list ATMOS, or HDR, as a feature.

A quick google under HDR cinemas, or Dolby Cinema, only shows a few theaters in total across the country. Crimson Peak may not be the blockbuster, tent pole type flic that would get HDR though. Cenetopia has it going in their lesser theater room in the beaverton location.
Hmmm, I need to do some Googling.
I haven't experienced either ATMOS or HDR yet (Salem doesn't have state of the art theaters).
Considering this is our Group Watch, I'm willing to do a little bit of traveling in the WV if necessary.
post #16221 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 11:14 AM

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 149
It is currently the Thanksgiving long weekend here in Canada and I went to a relative's place for a pretty nice dinner yesterday. When I got home later that night, I started to watch Nosferatu (from 1922) but found myself fizzling out about 20 minutes into the movie. I drifted in and out of consciousness throughout the movie but was impressed with what I did see so I decided to watch it again this morning after a good night's sleep. Honestly I'm not big into silent films, but this one was pretty good and I get the impression that it is ahead of most movies of the time. I liked the scenery and architecture. This movie wasn't necessarily scary but definitely creepy and interesting. And Max Schreck in this movie is unlike any other character I've seen in this sort of role! I think this a pretty decent classic horror flick (although not one that I would watch very often going forward) and I'm surprised that I never saw it before now. Overall, I give it 3.5 out of 5. Worthwhile in my books.
ADU likes this.
post #16222 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 11:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Hmmm, I need to do some Googling.
I haven't experienced either ATMOS or HDR yet (Salem doesn't have state of the art theaters).
Considering this is our Group Watch, I'm willing to do a little bit of traveling in the WV if necessary.
I'm getting our tix tomorrow for the 8pm showing at Studio Movie Grill. We are going with another couple, looking forward to it even if it is a bit cheesy. Production value and atmosphere should be enjoyable and Loki

Kenobi's 31 Days of Horror: 
post #16223 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 11:29 AM

Quote:
I'm getting our tix tomorrow for the 8pm showing at Studio Movie Grill.
We're gonna need a report on the refreshments too.

Quote:
We are going with another couple, looking forward to it even if it is a bit cheesy.
I wouldn't count on it being "cheesy."
Other than Pacific Rim, GDT hasn't done much cheese IMO.
post #16224 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 11:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
We're gonna need a report on the refreshments too.

I wouldn't count on it being "cheesy."
Other than Pacific Rim, GDT hasn't done much cheese IMO.
I'm making my gf drive so I'll be reporting lots

PR was good cheese but I have a low threshold for CG ghosts so hopefully it wont be overcooked. Maybe he will move on the PR 2 and Hellboy 3 now... pleeeeeease

If I lived in SoCal I'd be checking this out!

All doors are locked, monsters have 'free rein' and visitors have to sign a WAIVER to experience twisted mind of a suicidal college student. Is this the scariest haunted house in the world?k
GoCaboNow likes this.

Kenobi's 31 Days of Horror: 

Last edited by General Kenobi; 10-12-2015 at 11:40 AM.
post #16225 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 11:35 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
Liked: 2191
Quote:
I'm making my gf drive so I'll be reporting lots

PR was good cheese but I have a low threshold for CG ghosts so hopefully it wont be overcooked. Maybe he will move on the PR 2 and Hellboy 3 now... pleeeeeease
I saw where PR2 was budgeted so it's coming at least.
General Kenobi and GoCaboNow like this.
post #16226 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 11:44 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 4045 Post(s)
Liked: 8477
Quote:
GOOD GOD MAN!
What is wrong with you...do I have to do EVERYTHING?????

Incorrect, sir....I soak them in vinegar and Epsom salts every night.
I do enjoy the Carolina vinegar based BBQ style. Why don't you go ahead and get a couple ribs ready for me.

Quote:

Love me some Planet Terror. IIRC, they have some good BBQ in it too.

Quote:
The Taco Bell I had for lunch will soon be getting oinkelated.

Quote:
It won't matter. You're too old to notice the difference.
yankeeman likes this.

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
post #16227 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 11:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1418 Post(s)
Liked: 1065
Quote:
I saw where PR2 was budgeted so it's coming at least.
IIRC last I heard the project has been indefinitely on hold. Basically one of those singing/dancing flicks are in PR2 slot. I do hope the studios comes back to their senses and realize not only PR made a boat load of cash (internationally) the film will be a lot better than some American Idolish movie that is for one demographic out there.
GoCaboNow likes this.
post #16228 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 11:59 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ View Post
IIRC last I heard the project has been indefinitely on hold. Basically one of those singing/dancing flicks are in PR2 slot. I do hope the studios comes back to their senses and realize not only PR made a boat load of cash (internationally) the film will be a lot better than some American Idolish movie that is for one demographic out there.
He tweeted this on the 11th:
Quote:
To answer all tweets re: PAC RIM 2: Budget ready. Awaiting script from John Spaihts. Then is up to the studios to give it a green light.
BornSlippyZ likes this.
post #16229 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 12:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1418 Post(s)
Liked: 1065
Quote:
He tweeted this on the 11th:

Good news and I want to be wrong! Next few years we are going to have a lot of creature features!
GoCaboNow likes this.
post #16230 of 21146 Old 10-12-2015, 12:08 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ View Post
Good news and I want to be wrong! Next few years we are going to have a lot of creature features!
I got banned on Reddit for saying PR was a B movie.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page