My list has just about gone out the window. I keep changing it in order to view some of the movies you guys are recommending (i.e. "The Lost", "Intruder", etc).
Here are my views from yesterday:Oct 3rd -13. "Pieces"
- "Young co-eds are being cut up by a chainsaw killer on a college campus. The killer is attempting to put together a human jigsaw puzzle made from body parts."
Dumb but funny trashy 80's 'hack 'em up'. This is one of those "it's so bad it's good" flicks.. worth a watch.
314. "Murder-Set-Pieces Director's Cut"
- "Set against Sin City, Las Vegas, "Murder-Set-Pieces" tells the story of a fashion photographer whose vocation is murder - a voyeuristic nightmare of blood, sex and brutality."
Be sure to watch the 'Director's Cut'. The Lion's Gate Films "R" rated version of "Murder-Set-Pieces" was released on January 9th, 2007, and it is cut and edited by 23 minutes. No other film in the history of cinema has had to have that many minutes cut to avoid the "NC-17" rating.
Unlike "Pieces" campy-ness, 'Murder-Set-Pieces' is hard core blood and gore, not for everyone! Be prepared for grisly bloody violence, disturbing images, strong sexuality and nudity to name a few. Highly recommended for those that enjoy blood and gore.
3.7515. Jack Ketchum's "The Lost"
- "Hanging out at some campgrounds one nice summer day, 19-year-old Ray Pye decides to murder two young women."
A very entertaining film, Marc Senter's
performance as 'Ray Pye' is outstanding. I was so impressed with Robin Sydney's
(Katherine) "assets" I've added "Wicked Lake
" to the films I will be viewing.
3.75Oct 4th -16. "Bereavement"
- "The horrific account of 6 year old Martin Bristol, abducted from his backyard swing and forced to witness the brutal crimes of a deranged madman."
Unfortunately I found "Bereavement" to be boring and dull, not scary at all! There were a couple of good scene's but not enough to make up for the lack of excitement. Be sure to watch all the way through the end credits, there's a scene at the very end of the credits.