October fun: 31 days of Horror, Blood, Guts and Gore! (and zombies, too....) - Page 581 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #17401 of 17403 Old Today, 12:37 PM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Liked: 344
The purveyors of many of your favorite horror or horrible movies are chronicled in a documentary "Electric Boogaloo" just added. It's about Cannon Films and quite a hoot to watch as well as a lot of hooters (of course).
Sponsored Links
post #17402 of 17403 Old Today, 02:32 PM
AVS Addicted Member
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 3988 Post(s)
Liked: 2139
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
Since you asked so nice let me play you a tune on my hand trumpet.
Sticks & Stones....

RIP --- The National Geographic Society (Jan. 1888 - Sept. 2015)
post #17403 of 17403 Old Today, 03:31 PM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 786 Post(s)
Liked: 211
Originally Posted by oink View Post
Sorry to hear that.
I am a HUGE dog & cat lover and know first-hand the pain.

Indeed, we are as well; losing "Maximus" (named after Russell Crowe's character in Gladiator) was a massive blow to us that felt worse, in many ways, than losing a human relative. He started out as my parents' pooch but when my dad passed away and Max started showing signs of diabetes, my mom couldn't handle even the two Malteses she had, so my wife and I took him to care for him. It was a LOT of work, with dealing with the seizures and giving him tons of medication every day but it was well worth it because he survived a good few years longer than he was supposed to. We also had an awesome vet, which definitely helps.

The SXRD is an excellent RPTV.

Indeed; with really good 1080p content (i.e. well-mastered Blu-rays), the set is incredibly film-like with gobs of detail on elements such as facial close-ups, skin textures, asphalt pebbles, etc.

We definitely got our money's worth when we bought the KDS-50A2020 on sale in Sears those years ago...

My Mits. still looks good with BDs, but 4K content is coming on now (finally) and from what I have seen it looks pretty amazing.

I, too, am looking forward to the new format.

ONKYO TX-SR605B - oppo BDP-83 - SONY KDS-50A2020 SXRD
polkaudio RTi12 - polkaudio CSi30 - SpeakerCraft Preinstalled In-Ceiling Surrounds - polkaudio PSW350
ONKYO TX-8555 - marantz CC-4001 - TASCAM CD-RW900SL - Numark CDMIX 1 - Infinity PRIMUS P363BK - audio-technica AT-LP120USB
Sponsored Links
Reply Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page