October fun: 31 days of Horror, Blood, Guts and Gore! (and zombies, too....) - Page 824 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 11021Likes

post #24691 of 24975 Old 10-05-2017, 07:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1005 Post(s)
Liked: 1013
Another upside down shift at work, hope to be out before dawn. Watch horror if you're awake.
darthrsg and BornSlippyZ like this.

"Ich spreche Klingon und du?"/ "Ich spreche auch Klingon"/ "Und sie ?"/ "Wir sprechen Klingon! "
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24692 of 24975 Old 10-05-2017, 07:15 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 5118 Post(s)
Liked: 11789
After conferences tonight we have to limit my kids electronics as well. However he's at the age where his sports, coaches and teammates communicate via texts and such. Not a problem. We have Xfinity for internet. They have this slick app where I can disable/enable each device connected to our network. With a simple push of a button I can turn off wifi to his iPhone and iPad. When homework is done and verified, another push and wifi is back. Pretty nifty.

post #24693 of 24975 Old 10-05-2017, 07:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1851 Post(s)
Liked: 1566
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthplanet View Post
A good opportunity to teach them shopping is about acquisition and not recreation. AKA Ferengi rule of acquisition rule 349. When you get you get home you get your choice of liquor and pizza, my rule. And remember the wisdom from Taken "Good luck".

Very good advice! I teach my kids everyday about working, earning money then shopping. Even my son has to work for things first then the reward.

Anybody watch Counts Customer Car show?! The dude use to host a local Las Vegas horror show back in the day. Anyhoo, he restored a ‘72 Datsun 240Z and the car looked badass! He says he can get $30K for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bob McLaughlin and darthrsg like this.

post #24694 of 24975 Old 10-05-2017, 08:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
After conferences tonight we have to limit my kids electronics as well. However he's at the age where his sports, coaches and teammates communicate via texts and such. Not a problem. We have Xfinity for internet. They have this slick app where I can disable/enable each device connected to our network. With a simple push of a button I can turn off wifi to his iPhone and iPad. When homework is done and verified, another push and wifi is back. Pretty nifty.

Smart! I need to check that app because I have Xfinity too!

Bob McLaughlin likes this.
post #24695 of 24975 Old 10-05-2017, 08:13 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 2394 Post(s)
Liked: 3043
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ View Post
Funny, I grounded my daughter from personal electronics because she decided to act like she was in charge yesterday! Must be the full moon!

My kids are off tomorrow for a fall off day so pray for me as I take them shopping!

She's been talking and disrupting class. Every now and then we are ok with but like five times in the week or so. Wife said no tv, no tablet, no sleepover, no pumpkin patch, no birthday party until we get a week of no notes sent home. I support the decision but strangely they are going to the state fair tomorrow.

We let her have an Amazon tablet that has loads of parental controls like only an hour of videos or off at 8pm. She can live without it but once it's gone she goes to the tv/Roku. Lately she's been getting up at night and watching TV to fall asleep. I'm hoping not having that will break that habit. She's a good kid but you have to bear your burdens and we've been on her for nearly two weeks for this talking in class business.

Sent from my Crystal Radio.
post #24696 of 24975 Old 10-05-2017, 09:33 PM
ADU
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Liked: 694
Fallin well behind the pack now, esp. darth (good grief!). But enjoyin others' reviews. And hopin I can do some catch-up this weekend.

Some recent acquisitions...

FTV.

Another FTV. Found this in the $6 bin at BB. Trailer looked interesting (and a bit Lifeforce/Species-ish), but somewhat cryptic. So not sure what to expect on this.

Cheap Gamera double-feature from Mill Creek. Not sure this is a keeper. But since I couldn't afford Shin Godzilla, I improvised a little. PM'd the Amazon price to save another buck!

Hate the cheezy packaging on this Omen set. But it was cheap, and includes the remake (which I've not seen). And my VHS of the original is badly cropped to fit my old 4:3 TV screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ARRIVAL.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	2293416   Click image for larger version

Name:	OMEN.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	2293420   Click image for larger version

Name:	UNDERSKIN.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	2293422   Click image for larger version

Name:	GAMERA.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	2293424  

ADU

Last edited by ADU; 10-06-2017 at 02:03 AM.
post #24697 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 04:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Very good advice! I teach my kids everyday about working, earning money then shopping. Even my son has to work for things first then the reward.

Anybody watch Counts Customer Car show?! The dude use to host a local Las Vegas horror show back in the day. Anyhoo, he restored a ‘72 Datsun 240Z and the car looked badass! He says he can get $30K for it!

I've seen Counting Cars on History a few times, interesting show.
BornSlippyZ likes this.

"Ich spreche Klingon und du?"/ "Ich spreche auch Klingon"/ "Und sie ?"/ "Wir sprechen Klingon! "
post #24698 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 05:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADU View Post
Fallin well behind the pack now, esp. darth (good grief!). But enjoyin others' reviews. And hopin I can do some catch-up this weekend.

Some recent acquisitions...

FTV.

Another FTV. Found this in the $6 bin at BB. Trailer looked interesting (and a bit Lifeforce/Species-ish), but somewhat cryptic. So not sure what to expect on this.

Cheap Gamera double-feature from Mill Creek. Not sure this is a keeper. But since I couldn't afford Shin Godzilla, I improvised a little. PM'd the Amazon price to save another buck!

Hate the cheezy packaging on this Omen set. But it was cheap, and includes the remake (which I've not seen). And my VHS of the original is badly cropped to fit my old 4:3 TV screen.
Back when I was a teenager and I took my sci-fi and monsters( a little too) seriously, I saw Gamera. A jet powered flying turtle are you kidding me , now that I actually have fun with this stuff.. Dude, it's a giant flying turtle My younger self probably wouldn't have liked Pacific Rim either . Now you've got to get yourself some Ghidrah and Rodan.
ADU likes this.

post #24699 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 06:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrsg View Post
She's been talking and disrupting class. Every now and then we are ok with but like five times in the week or so. Wife said no tv, no tablet, no sleepover, no pumpkin patch, no birthday party until we get a week of no notes sent home. I support the decision but strangely they are going to the state fair tomorrow.

We let her have an Amazon tablet that has loads of parental controls like only an hour of videos or off at 8pm. She can live without it but once it's gone she goes to the tv/Roku. Lately she's been getting up at night and watching TV to fall asleep. I'm hoping not having that will break that habit. She's a good kid but you have to bear your burdens and we've been on her for nearly two weeks for this talking in class business.

Our daughters sound alike! My daughter had the chatty Kathy in class too! I made sure to tell the teachers to send me a text or email if she wasn’t controlling herself. She is doing better now but the bedtime routine is getting rough at times.

Since now I have been working in a special needs classroom for 2 weeks, teachers deal with a lot! I honestly don’t know how they stay positive, firm and caring at the same time! And they certainly don’t make enough money for what they do. That positivity rubs on me in a good way and the kids crack me up!

Your kid will get better and that is cool the teachers communicate with you on behavior.

post #24700 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 07:37 AM
Gov
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 186
Just watched this one for the first time in a long time, Carpenter's finer moments!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113409/?ref_=nv_sr_5
BornSlippyZ likes this.

Main HT Room: Panny TC-P65VT60 (calibrated by Chad B), Denon AVR-4311, Comcast X1 DVR, Apple TV3, Sony BDP-S5100, Speakers: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers, Sierra Horizon and HTM-200SE, Dual Power Sound Audio XV15 Subwoofers
Basement HT Room: Panny TC-P58V10 (Black Level Restored!), Denon AVR-E300, Comcast X1 STB, Sony BDP-S590, Speakers: Ascend Acoustics CBM-170SE (L/R), Ascend Acoustics CMT-340SE-C, Wave Crest HVL-1 (Surr) and Dual Power Sound Audio XV15 Subwoofers
post #24701 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 10:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post
Just watched this one for the first time in a long time, Carpenter's finer moments!!

Welcome! That is a very underrated horror flick!

post #24702 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 10:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1727 Post(s)
Liked: 1564
I just noticed FiOS dropped the Chiller channel.
post #24703 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 11:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 893 Post(s)
Liked: 789
Split was pretty fun. The Blackcoats daughter was a snoozer.

My Dedicated Home Theater Room
post #24704 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 11:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Liked: 683
6. Wendigo (FTV)
NYC family on a getaway to the Catskills hit a deer, annoy a redneck and set a chain of events in motion involving a Native American spirit creature, the titular Wendigo. This is a Larry Fessenden film, so you know you're going to get a little bit more subtlety than the run-of-the-mill average horror thriller, as well as some cool editing and an overall creepy mood exploring the tensions between urban and rural folk. Great cast including a young Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle! However, this one is a bit too subtle for its own good, and takes quite some time to really get off the ground. And the Wendigo, let's face it, just looks like a guy in a deer costume running around on his hind legs, because that's exactly what it is. For fans of Fessenden though, there's enough going on to keep things watchable.

3 out of 5 stars.

Bob's October 2017 Horror Movie List
FTV denotes first-time viewings
1. The Addams Family 3.5/5
2. Dead & Breakfast 4/5 (FTV)
3. It Comes at Night 2.5/5 (FTV)
4. I Didn't Come Here To Die 3.5/5 (FTV)
5. Train to Busan 4/5 (FTV)
6. Wendigo 3/5 (FTV)

"I'LL SHOW YOU THE LIFE OF THE MIND!!!" - Barton Fink
post #24705 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 11:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1749 Post(s)
Liked: 1004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken.F View Post
The Incredible 2-Headed Transplant (1971) - Bruce Dern, Casey Kasem and Pat Priest (Marilyn Munster) in a Frankenstein knock-off. It's cheesy but somehow it still works.
On thing about small budget movies back in the 70s and 80s is they were still mostly done by professionals in the business who knew how to tell stories even on a restricted budget. Now we have professionals who can't tell a story well even on a bloated budget.

"Don't Kill It" is sort of a horror dark comedy on Netflix I watched last night. Stars Dolph Lundgren as a demon hunter.

I'm having company over the weekend which may cause a break in my horror viewing. But I watch more than my share of horror films during the year. Need more 4K horror too.
post #24706 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 02:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Liked: 715
I’ve been off to a rough start this week solo parenting and crazy work stuff but planning to catch up for sure. Also grabbed to tix to see blade runner Sunday. Took a half day from work today and figured if I’m going to hit the gym for a bit I will do it with October spirit
ApolloCreed and BornSlippyZ like this.

Kenobi's 31 Days of Horror: 
post #24707 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 02:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 893 Post(s)
Liked: 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Conrad View Post
On thing about small budget movies back in the 70s and 80s is they were still mostly done by professionals in the business who knew how to tell stories even on a restricted budget. Now we have professionals who can't tell a story well even on a bloated budget.

"Don't Kill It" is sort of a horror dark comedy on Netflix I watched last night. Stars Dolph Lundgren as a demon hunter.

I'm having company over the weekend which may cause a break in my horror viewing. But I watch more than my share of horror films during the year. Need more 4K horror too.
Surprisingly, I was talking to my wife the other night about my taste in horror and how many new horror movies are about a supernatural "entity" that you can't really see. Not as much money to spend on FX, just a bunch of 20-somethings looking scared and usually is a lame-a$$ movie. So then she asks what I am watching tonight and I grab the nextflix envelope and it reads something like this - Two girls must battle a mysterious evil force when they get left behind at their boarding school over winter break.

So she says that sounds just like I described as a lame-a$$ movie...it was.

I read Starship Troopers and KickA$$ got very good 4k video and audio treatment. Not horror, though one could argue Troopers is a creature feature. Point being they are older catalog releases that benefitted from 4k. I certainly think most horror movies could benefit with an audio upgrade. But, not sure if I want to see Inside or Antichrist in 4k...

My Dedicated Home Theater Room
post #24708 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 04:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kenobi View Post
I’ve been off to a rough start this week solo parenting and crazy work stuff but planning to catch up for sure. Also grabbed to tix to see blade runner Sunday. Took a half day from work today and figured if I’m going to hit the gym for a bit I will do it with October spirit

I am on kid patrol all week man! Have fun at Bladerunner! I will see it in two weeks!

General Kenobi likes this.
post #24709 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 04:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCaboNow View Post
Surprisingly, I was talking to my wife the other night about my taste in horror and how many new horror movies are about a supernatural "entity" that you can't really see. Not as much money to spend on FX, just a bunch of 20-somethings looking scared and usually is a lame-a$$ movie. So then she asks what I am watching tonight and I grab the nextflix envelope and it reads something like this - Two girls must battle a mysterious evil force when they get left behind at their boarding school over winter break.

So she says that sounds just like I described as a lame-a$$ movie...it was.

I read Starship Troopers and KickA$$ got very good 4k video and audio treatment. Not horror, though one could argue Troopers is a creature feature. Point being they are older catalog releases that benefitted from 4k. I certainly think most horror movies could benefit with an audio upgrade. But, not sure if I want to see Inside or Antichrist in 4k...

I always forget Starship Troopers came out in ‘97! Yeah creature feature all the way but I think it can slide into Horror movie watching!

post #24710 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 06:33 PM

Spoiler!

Eternal Evil 1985 ★½ ftv
Terrible. One and a half stars for the music.

Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark 1973 ★★★ ftv
There's a lot to like in this classic made for TV movie. Creepy whispering. Crotchety old man warning you. Tiny demons.

The Monster Squad 1987 ★★★★★
A classic Dekker movie. We need more of this in the genre. The mostly family friendly side is a strong bonus. I enjoy a lighter horror when a group of kids or a singular child are facing it and it doesn't need to be some torture trash. Prime examples are It, Stand By Me, Silver Bullet, Invaders From Mars, and Firestarter. All feature some kids or a kid facing down a great evil or terrible situation and I personally think movies like this are essential to growing up. As adults we forget all the scary stuff we faced as kids and the fantastic stuff we knew wasn't real but still wanted to see.

Monster Squad is that exactly. It's loads of fun and has all the classic scary things. It's great for the little ones to get into as well. The language is strong but that's about it. They're going to hear that or worse at school.

All Through the House 2015 ★★½ ftv
Another Christmas slasher. There's no real plot and what is there is very weak. An over protective mom with a Christmas fetish and a fondness for mannequins is a big player in the game. Her daughter/son is dead or missing or something. The only real positives are the ladies are attractive and they did try keep the kills brutal. It's never clear what the motivation is but who or whatever it is it likes cutting dicks off guys. If this were a VHS tapes I'd have probably ejected it and not rewound it before I returned it.

Lurkers 1988 ★★ ftv
Very weak Rosemary's Baby.

The Power 1984 ★½ ftv
A man come to possess an ancient Aztec talisman that slowly possesses him and send him on a killing spree. It starts strong with a slightly academic, archaeological, and even an Exorcist 2 vibe. A so called expert in the artifact is tracking it and its trail of terror and finds it in the hands of some college students. Then it fizzles out fast. Only in the last moments does anything really happen and you're left wanting the time back.

The Echo 2008 ★★★ ftv
An ex con moves into his deceased mother's apartment and soon starts to see and hear things. Those things are a haunting memory that keeps repeating. He's witnessing a call for closure from beyond the grave.

Not outright scary at all but the mystery does pull you in and I was curious where it was going. Nicely done.

Dark Signal 2016 ★★★★ ftv
In Dark Signal you get two for one. One being a serial killer in your midst and the other a ghost trying to stop him. All around well done with some brutal moments. To say anymore would spoil it. One of the stronger films I've seen this October.

#October2017

Last edited by darthrsg; 10-06-2017 at 06:40 PM.
post #24711 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 07:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Spoiler!

Eternal Evil 1985 ★½ ftv

Terrible. One and a half stars for the music.

Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark 1973 ★★★ ftv

There's a lot to like in this classic made for TV movie. Creepy whispering. Crotchety old man warning you. Tiny demons.

The Monster Squad 1987 ★★★★★

A classic Dekker movie. We need more of this in the genre. The mostly family friendly side is a strong bonus. I enjoy a lighter horror when a group of kids or a singular child are facing it and it doesn't need to be some torture trash. Prime examples are It, Stand By Me, Silver Bullet, Invaders From Mars, and Firestarter. All feature some kids or a kid facing down a great evil or terrible situation and I personally think movies like this are essential to growing up. As adults we forget all the scary stuff we faced as kids and the fantastic stuff we knew wasn't real but still wanted to see.

Monster Squad is that exactly. It's loads of fun and has all the classic scary things. It's great for the little ones to get into as well. The language is strong but that's about it. They're going to hear that or worse at school.

All Through the House 2015 ★★½ ftv

Another Christmas slasher. There's no real plot and what is there is very weak. An over protective mom with a Christmas fetish and a fondness for mannequins is a big player in the game. Her daughter/son is dead or missing or something. The only real positives are the ladies are attractive and they did try keep the kills brutal. It's never clear what the motivation is but who or whatever it is it likes cutting dicks off guys. If this were a VHS tapes I'd have probably ejected it and not rewound it before I returned it.

Lurkers 1988 ★★ ftv

Very weak Rosemary's Baby.

The Power 1984 ★½ ftv

A man come to possess an ancient Aztec talisman that slowly possesses him and send him on a killing spree. It starts strong with a slightly academic, archaeological, and even an Exorcist 2 vibe. A so called expert in the artifact is tracking it and its trail of terror and finds it in the hands of some college students. Then it fizzles out fast. Only in the last moments does anything really happen and you're left wanting the time back.

The Echo 2008 ★★★ ftv

An ex con moves into his deceased mother's apartment and soon starts to see and hear things. Those things are a haunting memory that keeps repeating. He's witnessing a call for closure from beyond the grave.

Not outright scary at all but the mystery does pull you in and I was curious where it was going. Nicely done.

Dark Signal 2016 ★★★★ ftv

In Dark Signal you get two for one. One being a serial killer in your midst and the other a ghost trying to stop him. All around well done with some brutal moments. To say anymore would spoil it. One of the stronger films I've seen this October.

#October2017

You are killing it my man!

I am watching Cult of Chucky now and I almost picked Dark Signal on NF!

post #24712 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
You are killing it my man!

I am watching Cult of Chucky now and I almost picked Dark Signal on NF!

Probably take a break this weekend, fix the pool, see a buffalo, and maybe Blade Runner. You'll probably like Dark Signal.

BornSlippyZ likes this.
post #24713 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 07:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Probably take a break this weekend, fix the pool, see a buffalo, and maybe Blade Runner. You'll probably like Dark Signal.

Right on!

I changed the oil in the Sequioa today and damn the hardest part is putting that damn skid plate back on!

I have been hearing good things about Bladerunner, enjoy!

post #24714 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Right on!

I changed the oil in the Sequioa today and damn the hardest part is putting that damn skid plate back on!

I have been hearing good things about Bladerunner, enjoy!

Then ride out Nate. He's coming right at us. Probably just a lot of rain though.

BornSlippyZ likes this.
post #24715 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 07:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Then ride out Nate. He's coming right at us. Probably just a lot of rain though.

Man I hope that storm stays weak!

post #24716 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Man I hope that storm stays weak!

Indeed.

BornSlippyZ likes this.
post #24717 of 24975 Old 10-06-2017, 10:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post

"Do you read Sutter Kane"
Gov and BornSlippyZ like this.

post #24718 of 24975 Old 10-07-2017, 06:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Watched Cult of Chucky last night and what a crazy movie! It was entertaining and it had some cool kills! 2.5 Doll skulls!

I also watched Deliverance last night and I forgot how good this movie was! Not horror but it reminds me to carry a big stick while out in the country!

darthrsg likes this.
post #24719 of 24975 Old 10-07-2017, 08:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Liked: 511
4. The Void (2016) Netflix (FTV) This one drew me in quickly and unlike the majority of movies these days, it kept me there throughout most of the movie. The shyt hits the fan without much of an explanation and even though I still had questions at the end, it didn't really detract me from the story like Be Afraid did. The gore level is off the charts and the creatures are pretty sick. Somewhat of a Frank's Army meets Hellraiser. Really enjoyed the creativity in this. Strongly recommended. 3.75 C-Sections

5. Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1994) Blu ray (FTV) I picked this disc up awhile back with the understanding that I've seen it before. Turns out, I was wrong. This was a FTV. Overall, its pretty light on horror until the third act. In fact, much of the movie plays out as more of a drama/romance than anything else. But this didn't affect my enjoyment of the story. The set pieces were outstanding and De Niro, as "the creature" does an outstanding job. Overall, a beautiful and occasionally grisly movie that I'll undoubtedly watch again in future Horrorfests. 4 Revenge Kills

OG October Horrorfest Contributor
post #24720 of 24975 Old 10-07-2017, 10:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Liked: 683
7. Goodnight Mommy (FTV)
After an accident leaves their mother's face in bandages, a pair of twin boys no longer trust that their mother is who she says she is. Creepy and disturbing, somber and a bit too languid for its own good, "Goodnight Mommy" is certainly memorable and gets under your skin. It's not just a "creepy twins" horror movie although it was marketed as such, instead it's more of a mood piece with moments that put me in the mind of Terrence Malick or Nicholas Roeg. Towards the end there are some conventionally horrific scenes to endure, along the lines of "Funny Games" meets "The Other" (not "The Others", but "The Other".) Yes, there is a twist but it's telegraphed repeatedly and very early in the plot for anyone who's paying attention, so we're left waiting for the reveal that we already know. But by the time that happens we realize we've been watching a story about a child's denial in the face of life's horrors, and not just a Shyamalan-esque spook show. I also give this one some bonus points for ambition and cinematography. In Austrian German with subtitles.

4 out of 5 stars.

Bob's October 2017 Horror Movie List
FTV denotes first-time viewings
1. The Addams Family 3.5/5
2. Dead & Breakfast 4/5 (FTV)
3. It Comes at Night 2.5/5 (FTV)
4. I Didn't Come Here To Die 3.5/5 (FTV)
5. Train to Busan 4/5 (FTV)
6. Wendigo 3/5 (FTV)
7. Goodnight Mommy 4/5

"I'LL SHOW YOU THE LIFE OF THE MIND!!!" - Barton Fink
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Movies, Concerts, and Music Discussion

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page